Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:06 am
"Hey Raine, I'm gonna head over to Mr. Ackerman's class and tell him that I have a dentist appointment. Wanna follow?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:10 pm
Mirri stayed outside, it was cloudy, so she sat on the tables, head in her hands. She wouldn't think about, it made things too hard. She forced herself to get up and find Arianna. She did, just as Arianna went to go tell that....thing, that she had a dentist appointment. "I'll go with you." She said quietly, trailing behind Ari.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:42 pm
-should he say something to tempt me to stay?-
"Wait right here alright?" she told Mirri. "Oh Mirri, I really am sorry about earlier" she said before she went into the classroom. "Hello Arianna so what can I help you with?" Mr. Ackerman asked. "I can't stay after school, I'm sorry I forgot I had a dentist appointment" Arianna lied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:17 pm
Raine stood with Mirri in the hallway wondering what Mr. Ackerman would say to Ari. Monster. She thought to herself, temporarily forgetting that Mirri could read her mind.  

Mystifying Social Disease

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:38 pm
When the bell rang, Alessandra was finally able to locate the others. "So what's happening now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:12 pm
((and yes, I think that he should. more interesting that way. biggrin ))  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:16 pm
-how about he can change people's minds but he has to look them in the eye for it to work?-
"Ariannna, Arianna, Arianna" her teacher sighed, shaking his head. "We both know that that's a lie, and you know that I have things that I can teach you, wonderful things that you don't know about" her teacher said. "What are you saying?" she asked. "That you stay here and I teach you about what I know" he answered. Arianna hesitated, she was actually starting to believe him. "Alright, I'm in" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Raine explained to her. "A doctor's appointment, huh? It doesn't sound like Arianna heard about your plan." "What?" Mirri and Raine listened in on what Arianna was saying. "So, is this when we go in and rescue her?" Alessandra whispered.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:58 am
Raine shook her head. "Let's hear what else he says first. He obviously did something to make her change her mind so quickly. I want to find out what." Raine listened intently now, so she could hear exactly what Mr. Ackerman was saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:59 am
-I have to go to a party so I won't be on until tomorow.-
"I thought you would change your mind" he laughed. Arianna sat down at a desk. "You gonna tell me?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 pm
"Oh! Mirri! Your powers," whispered Alessandra urgently. Mirri nodded to show she understood, and started to listen in on the teacher's mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 am
Raine stooped down as close as she could to the door without giving herself away. Yes, Mirri, hurry!  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:11 am
"I can teach you powers that you never knew you had. But, to do that there is a price" James said. "What?" she asked. "You don't acknolodge your friends, you don't hang with them you don't do anything with them understand?" he said. Arianna hesitated but because James' will was so strong she gave in. "Alright I'm in" she agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:11 pm
Raine cringed. That was nothing like Ari. Mirri, she screamed in her thoughts, What the hell is he doing to her?!  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:37 pm
"Great! How about you come into my class everday after school starting tomorrow?" James suggested. "Sounds great" Arianna replied. "But what about my friends how do I avoid them? I mean we live in the same house" Arianna told him. "Grab what you need when you get home and then leave try to avoid them alright?" he smiled down at her. "Alright she agreed. Then they kept on talking about different powers.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games