Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:50 pm
Ella smiled. She had been just about to respond when the teacher called her name hesitantly, as if she didn't know which one of the many students would respond, which she probably didn't.

"Ella? We need these desks for another classroom, because they don't have enough." She said apologetically. "Would you mind going to sit at the back with..." she checked a list on her desk. "Linnea?" She said, pointing towards the quiet girl at the back.

Ella nodded and gathered her things and moved to the back smiling apologetically at Linnea. She sat down quietly, laughing nervously. "Hi." she murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:45 pm
"Um. Hi." Linnea responded to the greeting awkwardly. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around school before." Internally, Linnea cringed. That was what other people usually said to her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm
Ella grinned. "Its my first day. I'm trying not to be too awkward, though I'm not sure its working." She said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Echi listened to the class intently, she felt if would make it go faster. She pulled out a pencil and doodled.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm
"No, you're doing very well." Linnea struggled to pull appropriate words from the vault in her head. She took a deep breath to calm herself, and a mask-like expression of peace fell upon her face; she felt relaxed too. "To be honest, you seem like the kind of person who should already have a crowd of friends around you by now. I just don't believe that you could be a new student."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:09 pm
"Really?" Asked Ella, giggling. "Naw, people think I'm crazy!" She said, shrugging her shoulders in a watcha gonna do gesture. "What about you? How long have you been here?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:58 pm
Linnea hesitated. "This is my fifth year at Forks High. I attended the local elementary school too for all seven years." She'd said not so many words, but it already felt like she gave away so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 pm
Sensing Linnea's reluctance, Ella flashed her a wide smile. "Thats cool." She said, turning her attention subtly to the teacher. A matter of habit, she gathered a tiny ball of light and twirled it around her fingers with the hand farthest from her deskmate.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 pm
Linnea felt as if the classroom cooled a few degrees when Ella turned from her. At least she didn't have to face any more interrogation, but this had been the first time in a long time that Linnea had been noticed by anyone. It didn't hurt any less, even though Linnea knew that isolation was best for her, and suited her. Linnea dropped her glance to the empty page that was supposed to be full with notes, and she frowned at her pencil instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Echi glanced around her class disapointed. She was intereged by the two girls, she slumped in her chair.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:29 pm
Out of the corner of her eye, Linnea noticed that girl again - the one who'd interrupted the class by coming to the door. She puzzled that a human being could look so...supernatural. There was something odd about her, that one. Her bright silver eyes were disturbing, at the very least.

(Haha, I make Linnea sound like an old lady. 'There's something odd about her, that one'. But Linnea is old.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 pm
Echi continued to doodle aimlessly till she felt a stare and titled her slightly to see the one girl.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 am
all old. Also, I mentioned this in Twilight RPG, that I won't be here till probably Tuesday.>

Ella felt the stare of that one girl but ignored it. She continued to twirl her little ball of light, away from Linnea and the other students. The girl was nice, but no doubt if she saw a ball of light she wouldn't be so understanding.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 am
Emboldened by her interaction with Ella, Linnea dared a little wave in Echi's direction.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:02 pm
{{Aquarian?...Are you alive?...}}  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]