Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:19 am
Deidara laughed as an explosive went off in the sky, sending chunks of hardened clay to the ground.

Nanaka hooked Kisame's head in one of the slots of her scythe and shoved him hard against a wall. "One move, and I'll slit your throat." She said, her voice a deadly calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:31 am
Sira grabbed Deidara around the neck holding him to the ground. "I suggest that you stop playing with your clay birds.." he muttered holding two kunai against his neck.

"You honestly think I'm scared..?" Kisame said laughing.
((I'm gonna post one more time then get 2 sleep))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:35 am
"I suggest you get off, un."

Nanaka smirked, her anger getting the better of her. She moved her scythe an inch to the right, making a small cut in Kisame's throat.

((That's a good idea. I'm starting to get a headache.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 am
"I suggest you shutup.." Sira muttered his eye's beginning to turn a deep shade of violet as his anger got the better of him.

Kisame moved back against the wall to avoid the scythe..
((yuh im seein 2 comps lol night))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:46 am
Deidara rolled his eyes, and stuck something to Sira's back. "Watch yourself, un."

Nanaka mumbled something and suddenly everything went black around herself and Kisame. She slid her scythe another inch, making the cut deeper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:49 am
((one more post..))

The bomb exploded leaving a small burn. "Wow fire.." he said as the phoenix began to gain control. He pressed the kunai into Deidara's neck leaving a gash.

Kisame looked around as Nanaka pressed the scythe into his neck. "What in the..?"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:30 am
Ai woke up still on the roof. "Morning...oh that's right, I told Sira I would go on morning patrol with him." She quickly got dressed and headed into town. When she got near where Sira and Nanaka were she stopped. Sira...a stranger, not evil....two others, maybe....Akatsuki! That lazy walk and that strange breath is Akatsuki. She ran and saw Kisame and a girl and Deidara and Sira fighting. She looked at the girl and Kisame's eyes and could tell there was a genjutsu cast, so she turned towards Sira and saw he had a burn. Why did they have to come back? "Sira? Are you ok?" She planned on staying to fight, this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:21 am
Deidara grabbed Sira's arm, twisting it behind Sira's back. "You little s**t, un."

"Make a move, Kisame-san. It'll be your last." Nanaka twisted her scythe upwards, holding Kisame's neck at an akward angle, a new cut appearing on his neck.

((Hehe, love that phrase.))  

deliciously H I C K

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:52 am
Fuyu woke up at just about 10:00. Reks was still asleep, and Admete was asleep on her lap. She picked her up and walked over to a window. She opened it and let the warm spring air blow in. She put Admete down, and walked into the kitchen. ~ Hmm... what should I make for breakfast...?~ She looked in her fridge and pulled out some eggs, potatoes, peppers and milk. She put the eggs in a bowl and mixed it with a little of the milk. Then she peeled and washed the potatoes. She cut them and the peppers and threw them in a pan with some oil. The eggs made a sizzling sound as they were poured onto the hot frying pan. Once she was done, she spooned some of the veggies onto a plate and took half of the eggs out of the pan, and put it on the veggies. She went to the fridge and pulled out some cheese. She grated it and put it on the top of the egg. She did the same for the other plate. She filled the two glasses with milk and put them in the fridge to keep cold, and laid a napkin over the eggs to keep them hot until Reks woke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:03 pm
Ai threw kunai hitting Deidara in his side. Wait...Diedara adn Kisame aren't partners. So where are Tobi and.... Before she could finish her thought she was struck in the back with a kuani. She turned around and saw Itachi. "Damn." She pulled it out and threw it at him avoiding eye contact.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:20 pm
((Isn't Sasori, Deidara's partner? Or did he die?))  
Reks woke up, still tired. "Oh, hey Fuyu..." Reks said, getting up. He noticed that she had made breakfast. "I just have to get a breath of fresh air..." Reks said, walking just outside the door. He heard some clangig sounds and turned back inside. "Ummm... Fuyu? I think theres a slight problem here..."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

((sasori died))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:22 pm
((fuyu..... post....))  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:25 pm
Little_Demonz
Ai threw kunai hitting Deidara in his side. Wait...Diedara adn Kisame aren't partners. So where are Tobi and.... Before she could finish her thought she was struck in the back with a kuani. She turned around and saw Itachi. "Damn." She pulled it out and threw it at him avoiding eye contact.

Deidara hissed, throwing an explose at Ai.

The genjutsu Nanaka had cast dropped as she hissed in pain, losing her concentration. She pulled a small shuriken out of the middle of her back and turned around, swinging her scythe at Tobi.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games