Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:28 pm
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"You tied me up! I don't like that." New shows up and looks like he's about to fight but collapses and dies.

DEATH-well did not see that comeing *looks at megaman* the more u fight the more u will become dark like him

megaman-i kill him and i will kill u DIE *runs twords him and appears behind him* NOW *hand goes into back and through chest and grabs face and rips it off killing him spreding blood everywhere*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MORE *punches his dead body*
jumps on him "stop"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer
"You tied me up! I don't like that." New shows up and looks like he's about to fight but collapses and dies.

DEATH-well did not see that comeing *looks at megaman* the more u fight the more u will become dark like him

megaman-i kill him and i will kill u DIE *runs twords him and appears behind him* NOW *hand goes into back and through chest and grabs face and rips it off killing him spreding blood everywhere*
jumps on him "stop"

megaman-*power of rage increases* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *knocks angel back as red and black lighing comes all around him*ah ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH *transforms into something else*

noee-ahhhhhhhhhh *heals himself and runs twords him*

megaman-*grabs his head and crushes it with one hand* die all of u  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

jumps on him "stop"

megaman-*power of rage increases* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *knocks angel back as red and black lighing comes all around him*ah ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH *transforms into something else*

she stood up "snap out of it" she jumped on him, refusing to get off  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:58 pm
um, can I come back as a ghost? I'm just checking to see if it would be an alright thing to do.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 pm
yes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

jumps on him "stop"

User Image

axe-ah ******** it *turns into light and goes to the wave rode*

aqua-trader *follows him*

megaman-*turns into light and goes to wave road makeing angel let go*

(on wave road)

megaman- die DARK ARM BLADE *2 hand blades appear and rips off the arms of both of them*

axe-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh DO IT

megaman-*stabs him through the face killing him* u r next

aqua- no nooo noooooo i am not *dissapears into shadow world*

megaman-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:07 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Walt-J-Rimmer

jumps on him "stop"

User Image

(on wave road)

megaman- die DARK ARM BLADE *2 hand blades appear and rips off the arms of both of them*

appears in front of him "i love you hank" she whispered then said "im next"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
jumps on him "stop"

User Image

(on wave road)

appears in front of him "i love you hank" she whispered then said "im next"

megaman-what  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:15 pm
"you want someone else to kill then fine, im here, im next" she said putting her hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
"you want someone else to kill then fine, im here, im next" she said putting her hands on her hips

megaman-i only want revenge for killing my family 3 years ago noee axe aqua death all of them will die  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:26 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-i only want revenge for killing my family 3 years ago noee axe aqua death all of them will die
"please stop killing, you will go mad" she walked closer to him "please"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

aqua-*appears out of nowhere and grabs angel* die *raises a sword*

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

*megaman pushes angel out of the way and takes the sword through the chest*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:42 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

she falls to the ground "Noooooooooooo" she cried, she stood up and ran to him "no, please"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

she falls to the ground "Noooooooooooo" she cried, she stood up and ran to him "no, please"

megaman-*grabs aqua's face* DARK BLAST *both blow up sending hank flying twords the ground*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:01 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-NOOOOOOOOOOOO

megaman-*grabs aqua's face* DARK BLAST *both blow up sending hank flying twords the ground*
"hank" she cried running towards him, she held him "answer me" she whispered "i cant lose you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games