Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she jumps on him "hey dont take up all of the room now" she said smiling "move over" she laughed and stood up, she looked around

marcus yelps as she lands on him he then moves into a sitting position

goris:i see you have allready made yourselves at home
she smiled and sat next to marcus "i hope i didnt hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at boris "yea its nice and comfy, but doesnt look anything like my castle"
marcus:no it was just a suprise
boris:well we all cant aford a castle
marcus heads back down to the car and gets the others he then finds a bedroom and lays them down on it
"ok well there are 5 of us including you boris, and three bedrooms" she said thinking "that means we have to share rooms" she stood up and walked around

marcus walks out of the bedroom
so how do we split the rooms?
"im not sure" she looked at the beds "they are big enough for two people" she turned to boris "well how do we split up the rooms?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and sat next to marcus "i hope i didnt hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at boris "yea its nice and comfy, but doesnt look anything like my castle"
marcus heads back down to the car and gets the others he then finds a bedroom and lays them down on it
"ok well there are 5 of us including you boris, and three bedrooms" she said thinking "that means we have to share rooms" she stood up and walked around

"im not sure" she looked at the beds "they are big enough for two people" she turned to boris "well how do we split up the rooms?"

boris:how about guys and girls?i dont know its up to you guys  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"sure, sounds good to me" she looked around "well ill be around" she said and opened the front door  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:20 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"sure, sounds good to me" she looked around "well ill be around" she said and opened the front door
marcus turns werewolf and goes into the backyard where ko one else could see his ture form  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:16 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus turns werewolf and goes into the backyard where ko one else could see his ture form
she walked around outside, humming softly, when she walked back to the house, she found a group of people following "uhh hello, how may i help you?"

gang: "you can help us with alot of things" they said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she walked around outside, humming softly, when she walked back to the house, she found a group of people following "uhh hello, how may i help you?"

marcus smells the gang and turns human walking around to bellas side  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:24 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"hey marcus" she said smiling nervously "i think i attracted them here" she whispered

gang: who are you? *looks at him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:26 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"hey marcus" she said smiling nervously "i think i attracted them here" she whispered

marcus looks at them trying to figure out who is the packs alpha
her friend  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:27 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

her friend

gang: *smiles and walks up to him*
person 1: Well as her friend, im going to have to ask you to leave us alone for a while  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

her friend

person 1: Well as her friend, im going to have to ask you to leave us alone for a while

marcus looks at him
no i dont think i will and your to weak to hurt me so it is you who should leave  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

her friend

marcus looks at him
no i dont think i will and your to weak to hurt me so it is you who should leave
*they smile* we will show you who is weak *walk towards him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:39 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

her friend

marcus looks at him

marcus looks at them with bored dull eyes
marcus stands in front of bella  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

her friend

marcus looks at him

"dont hurt them like you did that other guy, rememeber, we are trying to hide" she whispered
"a hero eh? we will teach you a lesson" *they striked at him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:43 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus looks at him

"dont hurt them like you did that other guy, rememeber, we are trying to hide" she whispered

marcus looks at the punch not even moving
dont worry there punches are to weak hurt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus looks at him

marcus looks at the punch not even moving
dont worry there punches are to weak hurt
"im just saying" she looked at the gang, her eyes changing to blue "leave" she said in a singing voice "hypnosis" she said to marcus  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games