Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:27 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
GranKuwagamon: *flies in screaming* Thank goodness you're all here! Oh crap, what am I going to do?!

Youta: eek Uh, you ok? What's wrong?

And where's Katsa? confused

GranKuwagamon: Well, that's the thing. You see... uh...
Sephiroth: *appears out of thin air* Just tell them.
GranKuwagamon: Why are you here?
Sephiroth: Look, as much as I hate you, and believe me I do, I think this is an urgent matter that needs my attention as well.
GranKuwagamon: Okay then. *clears throat* Katsa's missing.

eek What?!? He's missing??? How??? Who kidnapped him??? WHO?!? scream scream

Youta: Wow, that's unheard of. What happened? Weren't you with him GranKuwagamon? confused

GranKuwagamon: In response to Axel's question, I last saw him at our house/HQ. He was there when we all went to sleep, but when I got up, he was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:31 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
GranKuwagamon: *flies in screaming* Thank goodness you're all here! Oh crap, what am I going to do?!

Sephiroth: Look, as much as I hate you, and believe me I do, I think this is an urgent matter that needs my attention as well.

Youta: Wow, that's unheard of. What happened? Weren't you with him GranKuwagamon? confused

GranKuwagamon: In response to Axel's question, I last saw him at our house/HQ. He was there when we all went to sleep, but when I got up, he was gone.
we have a mystery on our hands........i would like to say.......*stops and sees Axel's weapons and a Axel doll on the internet* OMG! SQUEE! whee  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:33 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

we have a mystery on our hands........i would like to say.......*stops and sees Axel's weapons and a Axel doll on the internet* OMG! SQUEE! whee

GranKuwagamon: *looks sadly at Alex at the computer* We're dead.
Sephiroth: And I didn't even have to raise my sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:33 am
Youta: Seems we have a mystery case in our hands which Axel just said.

Mystery? I love mystery!! Ok, time to play detective and find what happened to Katsa. We must find him, dead or alive!!! 3nodding

Youta: I think everyone would prefer him alive thanks. sweatdrop  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:36 am
*drools at the Axel items on the computer*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 am
The_real_Axel

*throws a magnifying glass at Axel* Snap out of it!! We have a missing person to find here!! A friend no less. 3nodding

Youta: Why do I have a feeling that you're gonna enjoy this more than anybody else... sweatdrop I wonder if anyone has reported his situation yet.  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:43 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

*throws a magnifying glass at Axel* Snap out of it!! We have a missing person to find here!! A friend no less. 3nodding

Youta: Why do I have a feeling that you're gonna enjoy this more than anybody else... sweatdrop I wonder if anyone has reported his situation yet.

GranKuwagamon: Um, who would we report to? I wasn't aware this Island had a police station.
Sephiroth: And I can't exactly walk into a building of law enforcement. I'd have to kill half of the people before I could leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 am
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

o.0 (K.O.!) *knocked out* x.x  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

GranKuwagamon: Um, who would we report to? I wasn't aware this Island had a police station.
Sephiroth: And I can't exactly walk into a building of law enforcement. I'd have to kill half of the people before I could leave.

We have a sheriff. He is around...right? stare

Youta: But...I don't think he'll take a missing person's report though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:54 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Sephiroth: Great. He's out cold. Now what?
GranKuwagamon: Hmm, let's draw stuff on his face!
Sephiroth: Hehe, nice. *pulls out a Sharpie*  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Oops. That...wasn't supposed to happen. sweatdrop

Youta: Great. We now have a knocked out person. What else could go wrong... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:55 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Adell and Chaos: don't u dare! scream  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:57 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Angel and Youta: *stares at Sephiroth and GranKuwagamon in shock* eek eek

Wow...I didn't know Sephiroth actually watched Pokemon. Is Jigglypuff your favorite pokemon or something? eek

Youta: So is GranKuwagamon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Adell and Chaos: don't u dare! scream

GranKuwagamon: Well, now that that's done with, we need a plan. What do you guys think?  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:06 pm
Maybe ask people around? They could have seen him... 3nodding

Youta: Did he left any note or anything that might explain why he's gone? Or maybe he really got kidnapped... sad  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games