Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 am

"No, I promised myself I would give up this habit," he said, putting the dagger back down. "I'll just....just read..." he picked up the book, and stared at it. He started to tremble, and threw the book against the door. He started throwing the dagger up and down again, the blade cutting his fingers slightly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 am

vasily stood tehre and looked at her "im...sorry about earlier if i tried to make you do something you didnt want to...it was wrong of me" he looked at his shoes and shifted on his feet "if you like arage thats fine by me ill get over it, i dont want to push you to do something that would make you uncomfortable"
he stood there looking at her not quite sure of himself

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 am

"its ok.." she said looking at him "its my fault" she hugged him "i forgive you"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 am

he hugged her back "wait what do you mean your fault what did you do?"
he said trying to think

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am

"well i did sorta tease you...kinda you know with the whole any kind of fun"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:10 am

"oh" he said remembering "that,...well its ok. i ..should go.." he said and started to slowly walk back the way he came until he stopped and called back "just so you know..if you ever change your mind...or ummm things dont work out.....ill be here" and with that he opend a hatch stepped through and closed it behind him.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 am

"yea ok" she moved away from the wall and walked around
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am

vasily leaned up against the hatch took a deep breath and looked around
"well that wasnt so bad was it" he said to himself, he sat there a moment wondering what would end up happening with april arage and himself. no matter how he thought about it he just couldnt figure it out. so walking back to his quarters he took off his clothes poured himself a drink and laid down for a quick nap, hoping the solution to his problems would come to him in his sleep.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:17 am

she walked back to her post and sat down on her chair looking at the sonar screen "ok, now what are you" she said wondering what the thing that dissapeard was
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:18 am

Arage was still in his room, throwing the dagger up and down, blood dripping down his hand. "Guess this is what a get for not practicing," he chuckled to himself, still tossing the dagger.

Arage

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:20 am

vasily woke up some time later and after getting a quick shower and getting into a clean uniform he walked outside and was suprised to find april at the sonar "well umm hello" he said he looked around for a moment "was lunch ever served?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:22 am

she shook her head "no it wasnt" she shrugged "not really hungry though" she looked away from the screen and looked at him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:24 am

"huh thats funny oh well i guess ill just go get a snack" he left and returned a few moments later with an apple. he walked over to april and leaned over her "anything yet?" he asked. noticing how close he was he quickly stepped away.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 am

(yo! ^^ what did I miss?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 am

she smiled "no nothing yet"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games