Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:15 am
She smiled and said, "sure!" then took his hand and started running with exitement. "let's go!" Edana exlaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:24 am
He smiled bowed deeply to her and replied "Lead the fair maiden of my hearts delight."(i forgot what his personality is so im making him say what i would say)  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Edana blushed and showed him the city. the last place they stoped at was the Miltiary building.

"This is the place where you can take the State Alchemist Exams!" Eda exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:32 pm
"Hmmmm....." he said examining the building "So this is where people can become state alchemists...... interesting." He looked around and pulled her closer. "Thank you," he murmurs in her ear "for being so kind my dear." he leaned down and kissed her.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 pm
Edana blushed and then said, "N-no problem! I'm glad to be of help! As a matter of fact...you want a tour of the building? I know some people in there, so i might be able to pull a few strings...."

((Hey, Kutakizkari-Sama, send me a friend request! in fact...people who are part of this RP, Listen up. Send me a friend request and I will try to anwser as soon as poddable...i-i mean possible!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:34 am
"Sure," he said and lifted her up to kiss her again "you know... this could become a habit with me...."

(sure ill send a request)  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:46 am
((sorry about the delay! i'm currently grounded and convinced my mom to get on the computer today!))

Edana blushed really hard and then said, "r-really now? well then, shall we go inside? it's starting to snow...and i'm getting really cold."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 am
He just smiled and bowed sweeping his arm out for her to lead the way. As he followed her he watched her hips sway with his mouth watering.
(It's cool i dont mind)  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 am
She walked inside then said to sebastian, "stay here for a moment...ok?"

then, she walked off twards a military man and started talking with him. then she yelled at him and showed him her pocket watch. the man became scared and said he was sorry and told her that she and her friend could go on.

she walked back to sebastian and said in her serious tone, "ok, here are the rules. stay by me at all times and be careful around the head honchos here...Is that clear?" she glared at him with emence seriousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:29 am
Looking at her in her new seriousness he found her if anything more attractive. "I don't think staying close to you is going to be a problem Edana, or being respectful and polite to anyone here." he said with complete seriousness but a look in his eye that said he wanted to kiss her.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:37 am
Eda went back to her cute self and smiled innocently. then she said, "Alrighty then! let's go!" and lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:05 pm
As Bastien (thats his nickname) followed Eda he couldn't keep his eyes off her hips. He was about to suggest going to find something to eat when he noticed someone following him... a someone in a military uniform.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:09 am
Edana whirled around to tell bastian something, then noticed HIM (that's armstrong, by the way).

"um......eh heh heh...." Edana studdered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:46 pm
"You know this guy Eda?" Bastien asked as he looked Armstrong up and down examining him, the guy was ripped as all Hades.

(Hades is the underworld of Greek mythology as well as the name of the god of that same underworld right?)  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:32 am
((Ummm....I Think so...For now, i'll play Armstrong, mmm'k?))

Edana shuddered and said, "Yeah...I Know him..."

Armstrong went to hug Edana, but she dodged him and said, "No! You'll squish me!"

"It's been so long, Edanaward! Where have you been hiding?" Armstrong replied.

"I haven't been hiding, Armstrong...I went back to my hometown, Remember?"

"Ahhh, yes...Now i recall you telling me so...Who is your friend?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas