Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:09 am

Hi everyone, I'm kind of a closet furry, as everyone i know bashes the culture so I'm kinda afraid of talking about it. People don't seem to want to understand. I'm pretty new to furryness but want to learn much much more. I would say that I'm pansexual, but no one outside of my own head knows about this. I hope to make many friends in the guild and hope you welcome me with open arms! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:48 am

Lithuriel
Hi everyone, I'm kind of a closet furry, as everyone i know bashes the culture so I'm kinda afraid of talking about it. People don't seem to want to understand. I'm pretty new to furryness but want to learn much much more. I would say that I'm pansexual, but no one outside of my own head knows about this. I hope to make many friends in the guild and hope you welcome me with open arms! 3nodding

* pounces* heyy welcome to the guild x3

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Heya, everyfur. I'm obviously new here, and I'mma try to be as active as possible. Also, I'm a strong proponent of "personal space."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Lithuriel

*hugz* Welcome to the guild ^.^

Blaze Duewater

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:45 am

Thanx for the warm welcome guys! ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 am

hello all
new here
kinda just discovering the whole furry thing, working on a fursona, ect
I dont do introductions well so if you wanna know more about me just ask

EDIT: I have also tektek'd an avatar of my fursona and will always accept constructive criticism
so if you would like to see it just ask

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ten Words

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Hello all ^^ This is ScholarSixHeavens- my old computer still had my ancient account's logon and password saved :3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

The name's Spots.....Sayt, Mcspots... sweatdrop James Bond joke. Hi I'm new to the guild! I hope to meet alot of new people in this guild. I know my avatar looks nothing like it but my fursona is a snow leopard so yeah. Uh... quick intro I guess. Gay furry snow leopard, been a furry for over a year now. Heheh I USED to be a black wolf. Feline felt more fitting of my personality. I'm openly a furry in real life to an extent, and sure I get some crap for it but hey that's life, I just laugh at it anyways, but... that's about it!

Sayt McSpots

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Welcome fellow Snow leopard
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 am

Hello everyone, I'm Acin (or Jub, either is fine). I'm a cheetah.

I've been a furry for three or four years now. I was looking for something else to do on gaia, so I checked out the furry guilds.

I'm never good at intro posts, so I'll leave it at that. Anyone has any questions just ask.

Acinonyx jubatus

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:33 pm

I'm not new, just away.... alot... I'm a zombie fox - basicly, some stiched together green vulpine thing. I'm going to be in and out... but Hello all?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 am

Hey everyone! I'm a new member here.

I've been a furry for along time, and I thought I would check out some furry guilds to meet others and such.

And that its it, so Hi everyone.... again.

NexNeon

iCanHasCoW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 am

So I was thinking...

G-day, Im what you would call your semi typical 19 year old Australian.. Sun, Surf and sand.... that and I game >.>

Im as many of the people above me have stated a "Closet Furry". This is mainly because I have no clue about what I want my fursona to be..

Im friendly and always looking for new people to chat with on any topic what so ever.

Anyway. Thanks for allowing me too join this guild.

Ok maybe I wasnt...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

My name is Usa Na.
You may call me Na.
I am a rabbit, and am very friendly.
PM me to talk.
I also have aim and msn

Usaanaa

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games