Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windblade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:07 pm
EndlessDreamer
Endless smiled faintly. Sensei is just toying with me. I'd better talk to him later about my problems... Endless flipped in the air and landed. He then adjusted his headband. "Is there anything else Sensei. I want to know all that you have to teach me, if you are willing." Endless then bows.

Wind straightens up and grins at Endless. "Of course there is more to know. Secondly, don't show your backside to the enemy..." He says, his body melting into smoke as Wind's real form reveals itself standing behijnd Endless reading a book.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:33 pm
ahhhh that's right! I remember when Punk became a Jounin. Either way, it's really great to see the original students finally getting to the jounin level. I'm really proud of them smile  

RavenCpu

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:39 am
Spikelema gathered the chakra behind his eye's causing them to glow red. A faint sound like a scourching reached his ears and he concentrated harder. He stood with feet shoulder length appart and formed the dragon seal. "Dragon eye." he Laughed internally at the joke. He had already got the dragon symbol onto his eye's. Concentrating on the chakra system running through his body he redirected it towards his eye's letting it gather there before passing on. Forming a quick repetition of seals he tried to create a clone only ending with a puff of smoke slightly resembling his appearance. "I will need to train my taijutsu too." He said alloud to himself as he made his way to the training area. Finding an unused stump he took out a shuriken and threw it hearing it pass about a metre to the right of the stump and hitting a tree somewhere in the distance. Adjusting his stance he tried to sence the stump it's presence barely noticable compaired to that of the other ninja's training all around. He almost jumped when a bird flew inside his range of sight and the sound it make was like stampeding elephants. He took a breath a walked closer to the stump each step the outline getting clearer. Somehow he needed a technique which allowed his to see the world and non living organisms clearer. Searching his memory for any idea he decided against it and would wait and ask Wind-sensei or Raven. Taking a stance he opened his palm's moving through a dance to increase flexibility. To most people this dance would look strange but it is a form of one man sparring which goes through many movements. Using his ears he searched the ground his feet barely resting before lifting into the air for another move. A soft breeze blew through and he edited his movements to compensate for that of the breeze. He was absorbed in the dance and started forming seals and increasing in speed. A flash and the speed increased he was moving as a blur smoothly transitioning from kick to punch to block and then to dodge. He slowly moved to a more open part of the training ground trying to increase his speed. As he arrived at a fast enough speed he formed another few techniques watching the chakra flow in the moves of the dance. A soft glow resonated through his body causing a layer or dust to be drawn closer. As if joining him in the mysterious dance the dust lifted first in a faint cyclone until it began to suck in more and more. The seals started to change and on occations his eye's started to glow from a distance you saw a dust cyclone dancing around a white haired boy whose eye's glowed red and green. Smiling he watched as his cyclone changed shape forming hands and feet the spinning beginning to mimic his own dance. As the two dancers started to move together they both glowed in a mysterious gold glow. The dust growing in power until it mimiced the other dancer in everyway. Hee moved to the side and started to slow the dance a soft chant of changing seals rising from the body. The body of dust grew red and green as seals formed along it's surface and compressed it. As if a giant hand had a touch grasp. The chanted seals grew louder as the body of dust was compressed finer and finer. The red seals burst into flame scourching the ground around both the dancers suddenly a blinding flash and everything was still. Spikelema stood with sweat pooring down his face seconds from exaustion and the dust began to settle back in the place it came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 pm
Windblade
EndlessDreamer
Endless smiled faintly. Sensei is just toying with me. I'd better talk to him later about my problems... Endless flipped in the air and landed. He then adjusted his headband. "Is there anything else Sensei. I want to know all that you have to teach me, if you are willing." Endless then bows.

Wind straightens up and grins at Endless. "Of course there is more to know. Secondly, don't show your backside to the enemy..." He says, his body melting into smoke as Wind's real form reveals itself standing behijnd Endless reading a book.

Endless spun around and took his fighting stance. I can ust the eye. Not yet. Not until I talk to him about it. Endless thought to himself with a worried look on his face.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:23 pm
Congrats Panda on reaching Jounin rank.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:26 pm
*runs out on the Academy backyard* Yay, I've graduated! Let's show the world the power of the Crayon Ninja! *trips over own feet and smacks face first into a tree* Ow crying

((Sorry, I'm just too tired to RP properly right now, I'll peek in tomorrow again sweatdrop ))  

Vicious-Loner

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:46 pm
*comes in randomly* Congrats Panda on becoming Jounin! surprised heart i feel soo stupid for some weird reason o.o;; *scratches head*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:00 pm
... -Blinks.- Cherry! -Runs and suddenly glomps the Cherry from behind.- surprised  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:16 am
Vicious picks herself off the ground. "Ouch, that hurt big time..." she rubs her sore face, mumbling. "I guess I should calm down a little. Hm... what to begin with? Shuriken maybe..." She stands up and gets ready to spend some time throwing shurikens at targets.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:06 am

AneiKage_Kai

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:09 pm
And what the hell are you staring at? scream  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:01 pm
Hi, I am scrunch and i would like to join your academy  

The Plush

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:04 pm
cherryblossom_chan
*comes in randomly* Congrats Panda on becoming Jounin! surprised heart i feel soo stupid for some weird reason o.o;; *scratches head*
hee hee...thanks. Dont worry u can get caught up...but hurry 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:05 pm
scrunch
Hi, I am scrunch and i would like to join your academy
ok now did you find lesson 1? its o the 1st page... you read lesson 1 and then you PM wind-sensei adn ask him for test 1...just ask if u need more help  

panda-shinobi

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:43 am
EndlessDreamer
Windblade
EndlessDreamer

Endless spun around and took his fighting stance. I can ust the eye. Not yet. Not until I talk to him about it. Endless thought to himself with a worried look on his face.

Wind glances at Endless casually, looking over his stance and probing for a weakness. H eglanced at his face a moment and noticed slight discomfort.

"Spit it out, what's on your mind Endless. You can't concentrate correctly or fully if you have something nagging at you."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games