Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 am

Sirius smirked, he wondered if he was staring at her too much. "No, I'm happy with my name. It's just a lot of other people don't know me very well." Sirius shuffled his feet nervously.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:35 am

"Heh.." Her fingers lightly traced over his lips. "Hmmm...you have a kinder soul then most men I've met," she murmured.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:41 am

"Um...o..kay." He hadn't caught the full meaning of what she said because of the warmth of her finger. He blushed a bit, although used his longish hair to hide it.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:43 am

She chuckled, "Funny...most boys who I do this too either nibble on my finger, try to pounce me, or run away in embaressment..." She tilted her head, "You puzzle me," she murmured..

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 am

Sirius laughed a bit. "Is that a good thing than? That makes me different from others?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:57 am

She gave him a crooked smile, barely brushing her lips against him. "Mmmhmmm..." She spun from him in a graceful twirl and leaned against the wall, looking up and down. "So...what is there for fun?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 am

Sirius smiled as his heart lept from the touch of her lips. "Well, depends on what you think is fun."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:09 am

Rasha gave a nonchalant shrugg, "Sneaking out and walking through the park, sitting on other people's fire escapes, watching the sunset with someone special..." She glanced from him to the sky.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:11 am

Sirius looked at the sun and smiled. "Well I could fufill that last part. If you are willing to trust me.." He smirked as he held out his hand. He knew the perfect place.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:19 am

She blinked cooly at him, and slowly slipped her hand into his. "Fine then," she said, walking to him, "Lead the way Slick." She smirked, in a dangerous yet sexy way.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:23 am

Sirius led her through the streets, until they reached a condemned building. It stood 4 stories tall and looked ancient. He smiled as he led her carefully inside and to the top floor. It looked as bad as the rest of the place. He looked out the window, a slight breeze coming in as the sun was setting. He looked around, the mirrors were still here. Many regular, others colored or glass. He smiled as he looked at her, probably thinking he was crazy to lead her to such a dump.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:27 am

She looked around at the broken glass shards and dew dabbed cobwebs and looked up at him. "It has it's own beauty..I like it," she said casually.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:32 am

He smiled as he took her hand and led her to a couch in the shadows. He held up his finger as if to signal to wait. The sun set as it's last glare hit one of the mirrors which cast against the others. In a few moments the room was filled with dancing colors as it washed away the darkness. He smiled looking at her from the corner of his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:47 am

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*turns and smiles* I'm glad I'm welcome.. ^ ^ *she walks up to you* I'm going to join your club....tomorrow. For now... I have to return to my old broken-down hoise and fix the door. I broke the handle..

smiles warmly at her. "i got rid of the club emiko...nobody joined....but i can still teach u everything i know."

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Rasha's mint green eyes widened, like a surprised little rabbit. She slowly stood up, walking forward. The colors danced around and on her, illumanating and dazzling her face and eyes. "It's...so amazing," she whispered.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff