Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm
Storm was dreaming about catching rabbits...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm
"You speak of a plant is it far away?" Ai asked the new wolf curiously as she shape shifted back into her own wolf form. "Is it hard to obtain?" She aske while looking twords the area she was looking. "Even if Mist who ever she is, is alive if you push yourself you wont be." She napped at him kinda shocked that she was helping a male of all wolves. She still held a hatred for them and refused to get ride of her emotion.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:50 pm
Storm lifted her head confused. "Wha?" She asked shaking her herself awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Neira shook her head. "It shouldn't be too hard to find. I can tell the first plant only by smell but the other you may be able to help find. It has a yellow flower with a red center and it will grow in grassy areas, when you pick it the juices will work instantly and you may feel your tongue get a little numb from it."

She could feel that some of Rain's strength was coming back as he rested and ate the rabbit that Storm had brought. She sighed and then tensed to run. "I'll get the plant to stop the bleeding and you get the numbing one as well as some clean, wide leaves to cover it and keep out infection."

She tried to look as if she could meet Ai's eyes but her blind eyes stared off to his left, perhaps giving away her disability but that didn't matter at the time. She nodded at him and trotted into the grass, head low and nose working furiously to sort out the scents of plants.

Neira eventually caught a scent just before he passed over the spot that she'd marked in her memory as the right plant. She grabbed the plant by its base and yanked it up, roots and all to bring back to Rain.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 am
Jin was a wirey, medium sized wolf with blood red fur that seemed longer then the average wolf's. His yellow eyes gazed out at the forest ahead of him. Though the beauty of the place was lost on him. Jin's mind was raging and he never even noticed that he strolled into a different place. An unusual scent filled his nostrils causing him to sneeze. He shook his head to rid himself of it, but it was useless so he snapped away from his thoughts to glance about himself.
Flowers. Bright, colorful flowers. They were every where around him and it looked like a colorful flood.
Jin had to blink a couple times to make sure it wasn't some mind trick like in the past or a memory resurficing to scream at him. Seeing that it wasn't fading he growled and swiped at a few in front of him. "Blasted flowers," he thought in annoyance. He turned to leave when his younger sister's smiling face popped into his mind.
It cause him to stopped and shake in anger. Turning to the flower field again, he ran out into what he thought was the middle and began thrashing away at the flowers. He growled, let out pitiful howls, and strange, demonic sounding cries before he stopped. His chest heaving in and out with his rage seeming to boil over again, but this time he just plopped down and laid there.
Why? Why did she have to die? I wasn't. . . .there. . .too late. .
His mind went blank and Jin changed into his hume form. He only wore puffy black pants, black leather chokers, and jingling armlets. His long crimson hair rested all around him seeming to dance with his black demonic markings all across his chest and abs.
Lightly he touched his forehead with his palm, careful not to scratch himself with his long nails. Jin closed his bright green eyes and faded into slumber with the color remains of flowers falling all around him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Semai crept slowly across the ground. She didn't know where she was going; just had the strong urge to keep moving the direction she was headed. The wind blew softly through her baby blue tipped fur and cooled the skin underneath. Her mind was stuck on the male she had met. He was different from every other one she had ever known in her own pack and she tended to avoid any others as much as possible.
The wind shifted slightly. The fraction of movement allowed the presence of the one in the field in front of her become known and she froze. She gave a silent call to the breath of the earth and willed it to become stronger. The breeze answered the call with a sudden gust that gave her the familiar scent of someone she had met. She rose up suddenly to catch sight of the male and spotted him in the center of a the field. She stepped out into the blanket of flowers, but then stopped again and shrunk back, watching his sudden display of anger. The petals flew everywhere, flying along the breeze and some even drifted towards her on the soft torrent.
She continued to watch him as he seemed to settle down. He almost looked...hurt? But why would he be feeling such pain.
She allowed her body to drift into her hume form, her long blue tinted hair dancing around her legs while some lay against the front of her body on either side. She stepped toward him cautiously, her simply tan sandals making no noise against the soft grasses. When she was still several feet away from him, she sent a warm current to nudge him so he was aware of her presence. She caught sight of a flower drifting down towards her and looked at it. It had remained completely intact and was floating slowly to the ground below. She reached out her hand and gently caught it in her hand to let it rest against her soft skin.

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm
Jin's chest had stopped heaving and he supressed all emotions attempting to boil over when he caught the feme's scent. Running his thin hand down his face so he was peeking through his pointer and middle finger. He watched her for a moment as she caught the flower in her hand before he made a move to sit up.
He felt weary from his burst of energy, it was a long time since he used so much force at once. He tried once to painfully sit up, but decided against it and just laid there watching her until he could find his calm voice again.
"Hello again. . .Semai," he stated. Jin's own voice sounded unusual to him; much deeper and more relaxed then he was expecting it to be. Jin wasn't ready for any to know his past, but he felt this feme, for one reason or another, would soon learn it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm
Semai watched the bloom that lay in her hand. It looked so delicate and fragile to her. Her eyes softened somewhat when he spoke, almost melting yet keeping the same white coloring with the blue ring. She tilted her head as she watched him from the corner of her eye. "You hurt now, don't you?" she asked her voice carrying on the wind yet staying as soft the breeze itself. She finally looked at him and ran her eyes over his body, blushing slightly at the bold move at once. She lowered her hand, but didn't drop the bloom, as she walked towards him and kneeled next to him. "You should be more careful with your movements." she suggested. Her voice was full of concern as well as her eyes.

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm
Jin was going to growl at her for saying he should be more careful for he didn't feel it was her place to say so, but he caught himself and just coughed because he knew that Kaoru would be on him for emotionally hurting a girl.
"Where is that lazy brother. . .sister. .er. . .Kaoru gotten too?" he thought wearily for a moment before forcing himself to sit up right.
Jin clenched his teeth in pain but made no noise; his eyes were closed in thought yet he still spoke out to Semai. "Sorry about that. . .I'll try to be," he gave her a smile. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Just not used to putting out so much energy at once."
He stopped smilng and looked forward with a sad/serious face. "You didn't. . ." he paused to find his voice again, "You didn't see that did you?" His voice changed again on him; this time he sounded like a hurt child. It upset him.
Crossing his arms, he tried to tell himself he wasn't a child but a full grown man. As he persauded himself of this fact, a look of hurt pride longered on his pale lips.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am
Semai just tilted her head. He didn't seem like he wanted her to have seen what he just did, but she hated lying. She pursed her lips together tightly before answering him. "I did. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been watching you." Her blush deepened at her confession, but she didn't regret making it. "I don't know why you are so hurt, but if would like someone to listen, I would be honored." She looked down at her hands and nervously twisted them in her lap. "If it pains you, I could rub your back for you..." She didn't want to linger over the subject if it upset him and she didn't know how he would react to her admission.

peaceofthenight

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm
Jin couldn't help himself as a growl of disapproval passed his lips. He sat forward with his right hand on his knee and the other supporting his chin. Looking passed Semai into the forest for a moment in thought, Jin wiped the anger off his face and nodded. "It's alright, at least it was you who saw and not someone else," he said with a soft tone. Then upon hearing her, he started to laugh and leaned over to pat her knee. "No, I'd be honored if you would rub my back!" He left the bug, silly grin spread upon his face to hopefully cheer her up. "As for my little inccident, don't worry about it. . . ."
Jin scratched his head trying to cast away the various emotions he was feeling and tried to change the subjuect. "Er. . .what. . .brings you out this way? Thought some of the femmes would be around here?" He rubbed his chin, "Can't blame you if you were lookin' for a little femme companionship though. Must be tired of seeing my ugly mug all the time!" He chuckled at his own statement.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Ai nodded as she took off at dead speed towards the area she was told off. Running for a bit she kept look out for the flower making sure to check all grassy area's. After about fifteen minutes she noticed a small grassier area not to far ahead. What she didn't notice was the two others not to far from it. Walking up to the area she searched carefully for the flower.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Neira ran back with the plant in her mouth, led by the still unfamiliar light that was her new companions. She sat down, waiting for Ai to return, unable to tend to much of anything in her blinded state. She sighed and then lay down, tired suddenly from the running. She yawned widely.

What she had yet to notice was that Ai had gone farther than she'd anticipated and run across more wolves unfamiliar to her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm
((I am so lost I really don't want to just jump in againa nd ruin what you guys have going hmmm...ok how do I do this?))

Ka stayed back out of the way of the way in case he did something he was not suposed to. Though he kept in range, keeping an eye on Niera. He knew that she didn't really know where he was so he took more steps forward so she could sence him. His foot fell through the dirt and his jaw hit the ground he yelped mut stood again trying to regain the dignity he had just lost.

Demitri saw the wolf was taken care of so he made his way back into the den and shifted into a human and scratched Sarafina's ears and lifted the pups one by one to check for any complications caused my birth. Four boys and Four Girls of perfect health.

((sorry short post I don't really know what to say adn I'm not sure where my other wolves are.))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm
Eiwen sighed and lay down next to Meena, relaxing as he was sure that soon as there were pups, everyone would practically explode with excitement. He yawned wide then watched his sister curiously as she tried to connect with Fall.

Meena looked at Eiwen and smiled at the thought of having pups with the strong brute that was her mate. She looked over at the den and listened to the sweet sound of new born pups yips.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff