Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Storm stopped and looked back at him. "You know, even though you are faster, I am more careful." She raced back to Rain and licked his nose. And then his whole face.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Caesar sat up and rubbed his sore nose with his paw,"Maybe but if somethig dangerous was chasing us I could get away quicker," his eyes glowed in amusement.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 pm

((I'm gonna go! I will be on later...))

"Yeah, but you'd trip and it would eat you. So, then I would have to come back and save you." Storm pointed out.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

"BlackRain but you would fall behind so I would have to save you next,"he stood and started to walk.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 pm

||- Lolz competion! -||

"Come on Zyth, time to go to asleep."

Fate picked him up from he scruff of neck and put him down on the ground gently next to his brother and sisters.

Fate flashed a smile at Mist before he laid his head down to sleep. His wings folded up and his tail curled around him and he closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Storm raced after him. "Either way, we will both trip and die."

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Luna slowly walked towards the lagoon. her eyes dark in pain. as she stepped into the view of it, she noticed all the wolves. she growled deeply and layed next to the waters edge trying to relax her muscles a little. the markings on her body all turned gray*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Mist curls her body around her pups and closes her eyes.
BlackRain started to run,"Catch me if you can!"
Caesar notices luna and slowly walks up to her,"Who are you?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Storm raced behind him. She was keeping with his pace as she jumped over a root. As she did, a mouse scurried across the forest ground as she fell. Her ankle was twisted. "Ah! Rain, my ankle!" She cried, not able to stand, or nearly sit up.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 pm

*Luna's ears perked up hearing Storm cry out. she looked at Caesar and growled deeply. something in his eyes reminded her of the dog she called mother. she lowered her grwling and turned towards Storm. all her markings turned white. she bound over to her leaveing ice behinde her. she stopped on a dime nad stared down at Storm*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Rain skidded to a halt and sprinted back,"Are you ok? Do I need to carry you?" He sat down a licked her cheek.
Caesar had ran after her and collided into her after her sudden stop.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Storm looked at her cautiously, she slowly tried to move away. But only went two or three inches. "Who are you?" She asked. Her twisted paw caused a deep pain to run through her viens, and she cried again.

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 pm

*Luna moved foward a step from the impact of caesar. she growled lowly then layed down . her markings glowed white. she opened her mouth as a burts of poweder ice went srtaight to Storms hurt ankle. wen she knew her job was done she stood again, never answering for her name and stared down at Storm makeing sure her work would be enough to help the female wolf*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 pm

BlackRain growled protectively. He watched the fea warily knowing she wasn't a normal wolf.
Caesar shook his head to clear it and looked at the fea,"So are you going to tell us who you are or are you going to suddenly disappear?"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Storm's light white fur was shadowed by the tall evergreen's. Her eyes glowed as she watched Luna approach her. "I can help myself." Storm snapped.

((Sorry if Storm is a little bossy. She is just worried, and has mood swings... mrgreen ))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games