Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 am
Looking at Tramer Larien smiled and as the spiders got closer her skin began to get a hint of green to it and dark green lines started to form in the shape of vines runnning up her arms.
As the four spiders leap out from the trees at the same time vines from the weeping willow that they were under became animated. Vines from every direction grabbed each spider by all four legs and continued to pull untill the spiders bodies fell to the ground all without legs.
The three spiders on the ground were taked by surprise when roots sprang from the ground and impaled them from below.
Looking over to her left se noticed an herb that would help slow the spider venom down, but the root that she needed to suck the poison out with only grew on the border of the forest.
Larien noticed Tramer becomeing a little disoriented and decided the take control of the situation. Useing the wind as her voice she sent out the message that she had to get Tramer away from here as soon as possible.
Within two minuets Keyrim was on the ground and helping Larien get Tramer on his back.
"Hold on and listen to my voice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:32 pm
Tramer’s mind was starting to become fogy, the combination between the lose of blood and poison that flowed through his veins was starting to get to Tramer, as soon as Tramer was on top Keyrim Tramer looked down to Larien, “this was Ty’s work, I don’t know if it is even the real Ty, or if something is just controlling his form, thou we have to regroup…after seeing his little pets failed to gather us as hosts…we have to be prepared, if he is half as strong as I remember the I remember Ty being…” Tramer cut himself off taking several shallow breaths.  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 pm
Jumping up onto Keyrim's back behind Tramer, Larien held him to her chest.
"Tramer, shut up and concentrate on my chest moving. We will take care of everything after you are no longer in immediate danger. I can chance looseing the others, but not you."
Keeping her lips close to Tramer's ear she started to sing an Elven healing song, meant to sooth the mind and slow the bodily functions a little bit.

With three powerful strokes of his wings Keyrim was in the sky and soaring towards the edge of the wood.
My lady Larien, I have discovered that the firebird is not a pheonix but pure energy. I think it draws power from everything around it.

"Well in that case Keyrim my old friend fly, once he is far enough away the bird will not be able to channel energy from him."

Cradleing Tramer's head on her shoulder with one hand and keeping him up right with the other she continued to sing. Oce Keyrim was on the ground Larien slide off and then helped Tramer. Letting him sink to the dirt, she raised a root of a small tree cut off a thick piece and started to sharpen the end a little bit. Turning to Tramer she kneeled beside him and whispered, "This is going to hurt but it is the only way to draw the poison from your blood."
Putting a leather strap in his mouth the bite on she took a deep breath and pushed the root into the larger of the two bite marks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02 am
Shmitty saw Tramer, Larien and the griffen Keyrim take off in a random direction, puzzeld slightly he started to look around with his veiw on the ground and the birds, noticing there were no remaining spiders except for the ones on the ground with no legs, there arms scratching at the earth trying to flee, there crys obvisly in pain. deciding to do them a favor of mercy he sent the fire bird down, covering them in inferno... once consumed the bird started to reform. "now for the last of this trick" he mumbled to himself as he weakly walked close to the bird and made eye contact. the bird was huge and the fire dence, the center was so hot that it was white. Shmitty raised his hand that was balled in such a tight fist and opened it. the bird opened its large wings and raised them high into the air, almost makeing an arch. suddenly it started to shrink and condence itself, the fire soon turning into a ball of bright energy that was the size of a dodge ball.
shmity smiled when he lowerd his hand but then looked confused when a much smaller ball slowly came to him and sunk into his body, he felt the energy sooth his muscles some but was confused when only some belonged to him. then the larger ball took off into the direction were Larien took Tramer....
out from the direction they came a flying ball of glowing energy came swooping threw the trees and shot into Tramers body, replenishig the energy stolen from him and then some....
shmitty gazed down at his sword and looked puzzeld ~did I some how borrow Tramers energy?~  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:53 pm
The energy Tramer reclaimed from the fire bird had little effect, the poison was doing its work well, Tramer laid limply on the ground, his breath starting to slow, he felt no pain as he Larien slid the root into his wound, he tried to mumble a spell to diminish the poison, thou the words came only as indecipherable babble, it was then Tramer realized the poison’s porpoise, it was to weaken the mind so the spider could size control without hindrance, with this Tramer figured the poison would not be life Threatening , thou still he was left practically paralyzed laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Still singing to herself Larien watched as the root slowly grew in size as it drew the poison out of the blood stream. It was painstakeingly slow and she was worried that the venom had already caused the damage it was meant to. When Tramer started to mumble incohearantly she put her lips to his forhead and kissed him. He was burning to the touch and his voice was bearly auidable.
"Tramer? Can you hear me?"  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 am
Walking over to the spider she captured, Rosette swiftly dealt a killing blow to it. She had forgotten that it might know her and give her away. Moving back to Clover's side. "Is it over?" she asked weakly as she rested her arm on Clovers to support herself. "I forgot how bad I was at magic. It always takes more out of me then most people." Making sure nobody thought anything was overly wrong, Rosette's docile mace quickly changed into one dripping with desire. Sliding the dagger she still held into Clovers side, Rosette pulled back before she could do much damage. Falling to the ground, the spider inside Rosette left her host in a crumpled heap as she started working on Clover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:33 pm
Tramer just smiled as he herd Larien’s words, still unable to speak Tramer closed his eyes trying to relax, slowly but surly his breath started to slow and quickly returned to its usual rhythm.  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 pm
The color was comeing back into Tramer's cheeks and his breathing patterns were returning to normal. Pulling the root out of the bite mark she quickly shoved another into the smaller of the two wounds. Placeing the poison soaked root into a small pouch around her waist she smiled at Tramer and said, "This may come in handy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:25 am
((well i would post but i dont have anything to really go on... clover needs to post... why oh why... why do we build ugly castles in the sky?!?.... boo))  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:45 pm
Orin Dragoon
((well i would post but i dont have anything to really go on... clover needs to post... why oh why... why do we build ugly castles in the sky?!?.... boo))

((just a suggestion…you could be trying to gather everybody together and try and regroup, you could have overseen Rosette’s attack on Clover and rushed into the area, or you could even have started a ballet performance, all would work rather well, thou I would preferably see that later, lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:46 pm
Clover paused in reloading her bow as she watched Rosette's attack. She was astounded by the way nature itself seemed to wrap around the spider. "That's a neat trick," she voiced appreciatively.

Once Rosette appeared completely fatigued, Clover offered her support freely. In no way did she notice the dagger sink into her side then quickly resurface. A blanket of darkness surprisingly took over and the familiar orbs of light were visible within the void of her mind. "What happened.. no it can't have" her voice faltered.

"Yes, child. You have foolishly let yourself along with your powers fall into the control of another," the lights placated her.

Meanwhile the spider's influence was quick at work. She sifted through the light bearers memories, she fled into the forest to gather her bearings before acting again.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
After Tramer was taken away, Ezorin stared looking for his horse. He found it near a tree and went over to calm it. When he got close he said to his horse, "now you silly thing why did you run off like that."

It reminded him of another time his horse had ran off. It was in the middle of a powerful storm in his homeland. The horse was spooked by consecutive thunderclaps and had run off. Ezorin had looked for his horse and had gotten lost by the time he found his horse. Long after nightfall the master had come and guided them home, to a mother who was worried sick and a father that thought it was beneath his son to get lost somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 am
((nope you pompous dooberry not enough info all though it would have been funny if i went over and the spider in clover went oogidy boogidy ooo ahhhh hahaha. before running off but thats not the case and I allmost will promise you that if you dont get on X Box live tonight Ill prnk phone call your bloody house and ask for information that will make no sense. "how many tea spoons of suger douse it take to get to the moon?" twisted rolleyes ))

Shmiity turned around jest in time to see Rosette"s attack on clover, his eyes widend and he let out a helpless yell "NOOOO!" and soon watched the infected clover make a get away.... he looked angery and confuused at Rosette and soon lifted his sword to her, his body trembled uncontrobley with the stress racked on it "Rosette?!?" he didnt know if she was still infected or not. but the thought came to him, that if she was he needed help to hold and capture her so from doing harm to him or her body. "Ezorin, were are you.. we must regroup, think i need your help!" He took a step towards Rosette.

((ohh and one more thing before i forget. Tramer, BG, brandon whatever your freaking name is.. im think of changing my X box Live name From "lil funk monkey " to "pompous yumberry" what do you think hahaa funny))  

Orin Dragoon

Bortelex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am
((Orin, the answer to your question is that it would probably take about a million if it was completely linear. However it would probably only take one for a hyper and imaginative child.))

Ezorin heard Shmitty and went towards the origin of the voice. When he came and saw the events unfolding he held his ground. He didn't understand what was happening and would rather not guess, for he might unwittingly help the wrong side if he didn't take his time.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games