Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:11 pm

Ryukai laughed, then formed the shadows into a dragon, and tapped into Leon's mind. Well... That was a stupid move... Now that I know your name... He sent dark surges, which would have hurt enough to kill if he wasn't suppressing his powers. I will break you!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:50 pm

leon grinned a little. "actually...my name isnt leon...thats just what i'm called...you wont find out my real name..."

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:38 pm

Squall Leonhart. Your home planet was destroyed by Heartless. A few of your allies are Cloud Strife, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and Vincent Valentine. The power surges increased. One little mistake, one slip, and you. Are. Dead.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:27 am

leon looked mad. "how....how do you know my name...and everyone else?"

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:38 am

Ryukai laughed. How do you manage to amaze me continuously with your idiocy? I'm in your mind, for Kuriana's sake! Kuriana was the Elementalist god of fire. Listen, you idiot. You can surrender and promise not to hurt me, and I'll let you go, and we can be friends. I only attacked you because you were in my house. Also, He sighed. I have a short temper. I'll lash out faster than you can blink. I apologize.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:59 am

leon held his gunblade defensivly. "you wont get hurt if you dont attack us...got it?"

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Say, "Hurkino sy koto no mukana." It is the same thing, but in my language. Once you say it, you will be bound to it by magic. Since I've said it, I am already bound.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:09 pm

leon looked confused. "say what?"

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:24 pm

He sighed, and repeated everything he said again. After you speak those words, you will be bound to them. Remember that.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:32 pm

leon shook his head. "i dont mess with magic...but i wont hurt you if you're peaceful...."

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Ryukai sighed, then removed himself from Leon's conscioisness. He walked to where they were and kicked Leon. "That was for destroying my home. I'm done now."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 pm

leon held out his gunblade. "next time i wont be so nice..." he said and then held the gunblade over his shoulder.

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:06 pm

Ryukai sighed. "May I travel with you, since I no longer have a place of residence?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 am

leon looked at him. "well...i guess so..." he turned to the others. "what do you guys think?"

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 pm

what do i think of what" she was confused, she couldn't hear the other guy for some reason.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games