Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Pummel's always been a good roleplayer. Her advice is definitely correct. If you can more clearly describe the setting, it opens it up for dialogue related to the setting, meaning that you can make your posts flow more easily with a steady set of dialogue to cut into the descriptions when needed. Dialogue is just a way to make posts WAAAY more enjoyable.

As I said, Pummel's good. I'm better. XD Unfortunately, I must be hitting the hay; 2:00 in the morning and alcohol don't mix well for me. Night.

Ya that's what I have noticed and it's what I've been trying to tell the people who have joined my rp. I just haven't had the chance to try my hand at it yet, rp's have been far and few in between as of late and the guild rp has been taken over by an event so we've been waiting for that to end for a while. Unfortunately Kira is in charge of it and he is almost never on any more. They've been on the same quest for about 3 months now. All the other rps I've joined never seem to last more than a week or two, so there's not been a whole lot of opportunity to try in there either.

Better then Pummel eh, well I guess I should watch you for a while maybe I could pick up some new skills.

Anyways same deal here so I'll catch you later. Night and a Happy new year!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 am
You too. If I get bored enough, I might just join your roleplay as a wandering sort of character, if that's alright. The type of guy that's stronger than the main characters, but wanders on his own for most of the game, only helping the main characters out when they need it. Of course, being on my own would mean that I'd need to come up with a custom set of digimon (As I probably can't use the small army of them I gathered in my three years before now.)  

Amias Nicht

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 am
Well at this point letting another human in would not really be possible but if you wanted to play some crazy awesome digimon that could be arranged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 am
EVIL TAMER! >:'D Those of us around during the whole Nagato/Ronmaru thing (Which, as I look back on it, was probably one of the biggest godmods in roleplaying history! XD) know that I can play the sadistic killer type.

But yeah. I'll probably read your next response but not respond, cause I really do need to go to bed.  

Amias Nicht

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 am

I might have to being reading more literature once again to support my role-playing skills. If you hadn't noticed from time to time, my posts vary, thought why have we suddenly began to talk about role-playing?

I'm a bit hesitant in describing setting since it may dominate the dialog if not take up a large portion of the actual situation, distracting the reader from the story. I assume from now with Toan int he main rp to lightly tackle the environment but focus solemnly between the characters since it is a light role-play. I just don't want to describe a page's worth or writing for a character who has barely lifted a cup of tea in the morning, or something of that sort.

As for collage Toan.... don't fret too much. Everyone goes by their own pace and also depending on their financial situations, family, ect that may threaten their options, there is still hope. Just e sure not to fully slack and wait until the last weeks of things.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 am
Im Windspirit

I might have to being reading more literature once again to support my role-playing skills. If you hadn't noticed from time to time, my posts vary, thought why have we suddenly began to talk about role-playing?

I'm a bit hesitant in describing setting since it may dominate the dialog if not take up a large portion of the actual situation, distracting the reader from the story. I assume from now with Toan int he main rp to lightly tackle the environment but focus solemnly between the characters since it is a light role-play. I just don't want to describe a page's worth or writing for a character who has barely lifted a cup of tea in the morning, or something of that sort.
As for collage Toan.... don't fret too much. Everyone goes by their own pace and also depending on their financial situations, family, ect that may threaten their options, there is still hope. Just e sure not to fully slack and wait until the last weeks of things.

I'm probably gonna slack until after high school to decide O_o  

The Sadistic Toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:28 am
Don't do it, Toan. That's a bad thing to do.

By the way, where do you live? I've always wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 am
Hiya  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:47 am
The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit

I'm probably gonna slack until after high school to decide O_o

NO DONT DO IT! If you do that you are at risk for not being accepted or even looked at at all  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:12 am
Hi there. biggrin

Does anyone know a direct way to get Chaos MetalSeadramon? I already know how to get Dynasmon from when I was a regular here, but I'm trying to rebuild my old team.  

Amias Nicht

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 am
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Hi there. biggrin

Does anyone know a direct way to get Chaos MetalSeadramon? I already know how to get Dynasmon from when I was a regular here, but I'm trying to rebuild my old team.

Hi...nope sorry i dont....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 am
maybe you can ask Wing to see if you are allowed to get your old team back since you already took the time before to get them?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 pm
I asked him that once before, and he said no....perhaps it's worth a shot again. I know that I'll have to rebuild all my TP, as nobody really has proof of the at least 8000 posts I've done in this guild between all my accounts. XDDD That shouldn't be a problem, though.

Hell, I might revive Nagato and breath some life into the RP forum again as the main antagonist. I think you'll see that, compared to pages--like--fourteen to something in the Dark Ocean, that my roleplaying skill has jumped by eons. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 pm
lol you should join the RP that Lief is doing! He has so many NPC needed for controlling  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
I asked him that once before, and he said no....perhaps it's worth a shot again. I know that I'll have to rebuild all my TP, as nobody really has proof of the at least 8000 posts I've done in this guild between all my accounts. XDDD That shouldn't be a problem, though.

Hell, I might revive Nagato and breath some life into the RP forum again as the main antagonist. I think you'll see that, compared to pages--like--fourteen to something in the Dark Ocean, that my roleplaying skill has jumped by eons. XD

Windy and liger have over 20k posts together(over 10k each)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games