Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Yuki wraps a bandage wrap around it and she kisses his boo-boo "Better?" she says quietly and her tail twists around his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
lord chazxr
goes to bed (G2G)

Ok dude,dont let the bed bugs r**e you in bed,lolz *stands up and walks out of cafe (btw,finished with pie)*

not the pie!!!! gonk

*tail gets caught in door* Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

-helps rez get tail unstuck- better?

*looks at tail and tail starts bleeding*.......*swings tail around and blood flies off but still bleeding*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:35 pm
ODST Rex
ViniCullen
Yuki pokes Rez then hides.
Yuki smiles and looks out of her hiding spot.

*looks around*.......*tries to pull tail out of door* Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

-helps rez witunsticking his tail- -lets tail come out of door- better now????  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:37 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki wraps a bandage wrap around it and she kisses his boo-boo "Better?" she says quietly and her tail twists around his.
-walk up to yuki- -whispers in her ear- do u like him or are just being nice?? ^^  

Shiori_Azure

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:38 pm
*rubs tail and swings it around*.......*stretches and yawns*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
lord chazxr
goes to bed (G2G)

Ok dude,dont let the bed bugs r**e you in bed,lolz *stands up and walks out of cafe (btw,finished with pie)*

not the pie!!!! gonk

*looks at tail and tail starts bleeding*.......*swings tail around and blood flies off but still bleeding*

-sees blood-oh god........-head throbs- why did ur tail have to bleed???
-throb throb throb throb- -holds head tightly and croutches to floor-nhu.........y blood?  

Shiori_Azure

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:42 pm
"Heres a list of Guys I like:

1. Edward
2. Leon
3. Reks

4. Rez
5. Shirotora

Thats the list and The ones crossed out are the ones who have disrespected me.." says Yuki blushing." I like Rez but I was also being nice..." she whispers into Ktokiyanagi's ear.

( Yuki loves boys! What am I gonna do with her? )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:45 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

not the pie!!!! gonk

-throb throb throb throb- -holds head tightly and croutches to floor-nhu.........y blood?

.....im sorry.......*walks away letting tail bleed*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 pm
ViniCullen
"Heres a list of Guys I like:

1. Edward
2. Leon
3. Reks

4. Rez
5. Shirotora

Thats the list and The ones crossed out are the ones who have disrespected me.." says Yuki blushing." I like Rez but I was also being nice..." she whispers into Ktokiyanagi's ear.

( Yuki loves boys! What am I gonna do with her? )

(i c) and wut will i do with my neko?she has a blood covered past! sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

not the pie!!!! gonk

.....im sorry.......*walks away letting tail bleed*

-eyes start to fog black and coughs up a puddle of blood- y did u kill ur self?y did u leave me alone?! -screams- -tears turn to blood-  

Shiori_Azure

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 pm
Yuki runs after Rez with a bandaid wrap. "Here let me put this on there." she says softly and she wraps it around his Boo-Boo and she smiles and ties it gently and kisses his ear. " Good Kitty", then walks back to the cafe and orders a pie for the party tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:51 pm
-slips out a pistol- -aims at Rez- U!!-talking to Rez- U KILLED THEM DIDNT U!?!-starts taking aim-U LILLED THEM!IT WAS U WASNT IT!?  

Shiori_Azure

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm
Captain Miaka123
-slips out a pistol- -aims at Rez- U!!-talking to Rez- U KILLED THEM DIDNT U!?!-starts taking aim-U LILLED THEM!IT WAS U WASNT IT!?

*looks back at you glaring at you with red eyes*........*looks away and disappears into darkness*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:55 pm
When Ktokiyanagi shot the pistols Yuki was infront of Rez before he could get hit. Yuki coughs up blood. She smiles weakly and she coughs up more blood.  

ViniCullen

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games