Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 am
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
ed feels the energy and destoy the spike that passed throgh, ance there he looked at yumi, and the spikes were growing from that daam capsule, he mentally wacked himself for not paing atention to that and started going from fending off the spikes and riping the vines off "why dont you daam go to the inmortal plane to gain power?"

*still trying to get the vines off Yumi*
Because I was never born a part of it!
"if we werent fighting this thing right now i would give you a daam punch folowed by an explanation" ed was done removing the vines from yumi's legs "and you daam beter not be a perv right now"
*rends vines away from her arms*
And if I didn't have several spikes in my stomach I would kick you in the face!
*blood is running freely*
"lets continue this after she is rescued" the vines were now only from the lumbar up to the... well

*grimaces as the vines come off of her stomach, allowing her to breathe*
If things get much worse...*another spike lodges through his arm*...take off my eyepatch, got it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 am
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
ed feels the energy and destoy the spike that passed throgh, ance there he looked at yumi, and the spikes were growing from that daam capsule, he mentally wacked himself for not paing atention to that and started going from fending off the spikes and riping the vines off "why dont you daam go to the inmortal plane to gain power?"

*still trying to get the vines off Yumi*
Because I was never born a part of it!
"if we werent fighting this thing right now i would give you a daam punch folowed by an explanation" ed was done removing the vines from yumi's legs "and you daam beter not be a perv right now"
*rends vines away from her arms*
And if I didn't have several spikes in my stomach I would kick you in the face!
*blood is running freely*
"lets continue this after she is rescued" the vines were now only from the lumbar up to the... well

*grimaces as the vines come off of her stomach, allowing her to breathe*
If things get much worse...*another spike lodges through his arm*...take off my eyepatch, got it?
"but things now will only get better..." ed was now done removing the rest of the vines off yumi "i belive we only need to take care of small fry right now"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 am
-Hera steps in another hidden trap- y me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:44 am
((gha gotta go)) an rather abnormally large vine hits ed and sends him over 20 miles away  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am
notingles
((gha gotta go)) an rather abnormally large vine hits ed and sends him over 20 miles away
*watches as Ed flies off*
...aw s**t...
*vines are coming back. Daraith tenses and sighs*
I guess I have no choice...
*removes eyepatch, and remembers no more*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 am
Arctic_Uchiha

*not too far away, there is an explosion of light and sound, seeming to crack the very space itself, when it is over, the air is freezing cold, chilling to the bone*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 am
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

*not too far away, there is an explosion of light and sound, seeming to crack the very space itself, when it is over, the air is freezing cold, chilling to the bone*

-puts a really thick coat on- go me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 am
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

Shun feels the air go cold and shivers, he walks into the direction the explosion came from.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am
Arctic_Uchiha
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

*you hear footsteps behind you, a chilling presence that seems to screech fear into your heart. as you turn, you see Daraith walking down a path, Yumi cradled in his arms. in the socket of his right eye you see a blood red gem set solid where the eye should be, a scar running down the middle of it*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 am
-Hera hears Shun's footsteps and yells- Help! Is anyone there?!  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 am
Arctic_Uchiha
-Hera hears footsteps and yells from the trap- Help! Is anyone there?!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

*you hear footsteps behind you, a chilling presence that seems to screech fear into your heart. as you turn, you see Daraith walking down a path, Yumi cradled in his arms. in the socket of his right eye you see a blood red gem set solid where the eye should be, a scar running down the middle of it*

Shun sees Hera and takes her out of the trwp. "There you go." He said, patting her head. Shun then hears Daraith's footsteps and looks up to see him and Yumi. "Daraith?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am
blessedheart
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

Shun sees Hera and takes her out of the trwp. "There you go." He said, patting her head. Shun then hears Daraith's footsteps and looks up to see him and Yumi. "Daraith?"

Daraith........ -Hera knew something was wrong-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am
*Mio wakes up and walk downstair*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:17 am
blessedheart
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha
Daraith
Arctic_Uchiha

*walking past you, your limbs go limp and you fall to the ground, as if all of your energy had been sapped from you. Daraith stops and looks back at you*
Stay away.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games