Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 pm
Not being able to see anything, Freya was unable to give any instructions, well, she could but she was essentially flying blind. "Eevee, use Dig!" A few minutes later and the Pokemon would burst out from right beneath Electra and attack her. "Quick Attack then Bite! Now gang up on her with Double Team and use Iron Tail!" Freya shouted excitedly. Electra was getting really tired, obviously. Pikachu held his silence though it was difficult. On one hand, he wanted his team to win but on the other, he rather liked the Pichu in peril.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm
Dan didn't need to tell Electra what to do next. The moment Eevee rose with her Dig attack, the Thunder would follow, being drawn in by Electra's Lightningrod. If it didn't hit her then, it would go straight to the Pichu, further increasing her strength and re-energizing her. "Double Team and Sweet Kiss! Let's fit in another Nasty Plot too" Dan smirked. Instantly, it was a clone war as Sweet Kisses and Iron Tail were thrown about. The real Electra hung back, plotting and increasing her power. "Thunderbolt if approached" he instructed, Electra nodded, preferring to go with a point-blank attack anyway.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Freya cursed under her breath. This wasn't fair, dang it. She was practically losing and it was beginning to get under her skin. "Eevee, Dig and Mud Slap!" She called out, the mud hitting the clones and making most of them disappear like Sweet Kiss had just been doing to theirs. There had to be a way of winning this battle. She wanted to reserve the others for when she would really need them. Pondering while she had the chance, Freya had an idea - activate Eevee's ability: Adaptability. "Quick, Swift, Protect!" She called out, Eevee bursting from within the ground. She used Protect to avoid getting hit and used Quick Attack to hopefully catch the Pichu off guard a bit and used the never-missing attack Swift. Freya preyed this would work.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Electra fired her Thunderbolt but was nulled by Protect. She leaped to the side to avoid Quick Attack but there was nothing she could do about the Swift attack. Pelted by the stars, the Pichu squeaked in pain as she was knocked down. Rising to her feet, she looked to Eevee, not wanting to lose sight of her opponent. She already decided she was to win, especially since he was watching.

But she could feel her energy was drained. Anymore electric attacks and she'd pass out. Curse her tiny body and inability to handle vast amounts of electricity. As much as she wanted to win, she now realized it was physically impossible. Why hadn't she evolved yet? Wasn't she happy? How much more happiness did she need to evolve? This wasn't fair and the more Electra thought about it, the angrier she got. "PIIIICHUUUU!" the mouse shouted.

Dan was about to call out the next attack when he noticed how worked up Electra was getting. "Hey Electra, are you o-" "Pichu! Pi Pichu Pi? Pi? Pi? Pi?!" she shouted at her trainer. Now she was blaming Dan for her inability to evolve. Though he didn't understand, it was apparent she upset with him. Was it because she thought he was calling the wrong moves? "Sorry Electra. I don't know what I did to make you this mad. I'll try to make it up to you though" he smiled at her. And just like that, she realized her mistake in getting angry at Dan. So maybe she was a late bloomer, but at least she had such a caring trainer. The Pichu got a little watery eyed and quickly wiped them away. If she was going to lose because of her physical stature...so be it!

Suddenly, a bright light began to consume Electra. Was she...going to explode? No wait...she was evolving! She had evolved into a Pikachu! Dan's jaw literally dropped and was amazed. However, Electra didn't seem to notice as she was concentrating on Eevee. She had to admit though, the room seemed to have...shrunk?

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm
"I wonder how they are doing on finding Io..." Sub said to himself as he paced around the main area of HQ, he was worried about the others. While he wanted Io recaptured for study he didn't want the police to arrest them along with Io if they were found together.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:58 pm
A sudden Maia walked into the HQ, followed by a hopping Braviary. "Guess who accomplished stuuuuuuuuuff!" She cheered, holding the Tepig's pokeball above her head. She couldn't help but notice Sub seemed... preoccupied. "Hm? What's wrong sandshrew?" Maia asked, making her way over. "you seem kinda... concerned."  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:03 pm
Pyro_gigas
A sudden Maia walked into the HQ, followed by a hopping Braviary. "Guess who accomplished stuuuuuuuuuff!" She cheered, holding the Tepig's pokeball above her head. She couldn't help but notice Sub seemed... preoccupied. "Hm? What's wrong sandshrew?" Maia asked, making her way over. "you seem kinda... concerned."
"Sandshrew...I should perhaps one day capture one just to ruin your little nickname for me." Sub said as he turned to face Maia. "Oh, nothing, just wondering if I made a mistake sending two rather newish members with one very immature one to capture a fugitive. Not worried about their target harming them, more worried about the cops arresting them along with the fugitive." He grunted. "Oh, and good job on the snag."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm
"If you did that, I'd call you Sandshrewd!" Maia would wait a bit to let her pun set in. It was truly a masterpiece. "Wait what? You sent out some noobies and... uh.. someone else out on a mission?!" Maia said, sounding shocked. "..hm... well, if anything, Hawk knows a lot about avoiding the police. I remember when he stole this hat for me--" Maia stopped. She found herself reaching up to adjust a hat that wasn't there! mostly because it was on Chirp! "....uhhhm.. oh... no! I seem to have lost my hat." Maia chuckled. Quick, change the subject! "Well... is there anything I can do?"  

Otternavy

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Eevee's ears instantly went back when Electra hollered out her frustration and she looked back to Freya who was frowning. What in the world was going on? She listened and watched as Dan apologized after the little Pichu ripped him a new one and sighed slightly, scratching her head in wonder. However, a light consumed the small Pokemon and before either of them knew it, Electra the Pichu was now Electra the Pikachu. The electric mouse by the girl's side cheered and said girl smiled. Maybe she'd let it go this one time ... "Great job, Eevee, come and have a rest." Eevee blinked a few times before slowly turning and retreating back to Freya, scaling her trainer and rubbing her head against her cheek affectionately. Pikachu, on the other hand, took this opportunity to rush out and nearly tackle is Pokemon girlfriend. "Pi Pikachu Pika~!!" He cried out, obviously congratulating her. It was a big deal to evolve. Little did the two trainers know that soon Azalea wouldn't be the only baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm
Pyro_gigas
"If you did that, I'd call you Sandshrewd!" Maia would wait a bit to let her pun set in. It was truly a masterpiece. "Wait what? You sent out some noobies and... uh.. someone else out on a mission?!" Maia said, sounding shocked. "..hm... well, if anything, Hawk knows a lot about avoiding the police. I remember when he stole this hat for me--" Maia stopped. She found herself reaching up to adjust a hat that wasn't there! mostly because it was on Chirp! "....uhhhm.. oh... no! I seem to have lost my hat." Maia chuckled. Quick, change the subject! "Well... is there anything I can do?"
"How shrewd of you to make such a joke..." Sub said as he retorted with his own bad pun. "But yeah, maybe not the best idea...oh well, we'll see how it pans out. What's the worse that could happen, we have to break out three members from jail? Wouldn't be the first time..." He said with a laugh. "Any who, what could you do to help...hm. First answer a question of mine, how long have you been alive?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm
Maia chuckled at the... wait, that wasn't a joke! "Hm.. Well, I'm sure a big prison break wouldn't be that hard. Unless like they take them to some kind of mega secret government facility." Maia was about to laugh again, but Sub's question caused her smile to fade into a confused and nervous grin. "W...What? Like, how old am I? I'm sixteen ya perv!" Maia joked. waving a hand through the air between them. "That's kind of a weird question!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 pm
I woke up two days later, feeling much better than before. I still didn't remember what Limitbreaker said to me, but this time, I didn't remember the conversation even taking place, so I didn't worry about it.

Instead, I walked into the main lobby with my pokemon in their balls, their balls on my belt, and a smile on my face.

"Did I miss anything while I was out?" I asked Sub.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm
Krystal, who had been hanging around the events that Sub was involved in, looked up from her seat at Terashi and smiled.

"Nothing much except that crazy woman, whose name is apparently Io, escaped. Reno and Larry have been sent after her. Sub is freaking out about them getting caught by the cops and Maia snagged herself a Tepig. Good choice, by the way." The girl thought for a minute. Yeah, that pretty much summed it all up.
"How are you feeling? You took a pretty bad hit to the head during that last mission."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm
"I think that two-day nap did the trick," I told Krystal. "The pain's pretty much gone, and I don't think I've forgotten anything impo-waitaminute! Io ESCAPED!?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:28 pm
Krystal gave a nod of confirmation.

"It would seem so. Apparently she overwhelmed Reno with some magic drawing or something so Sub sent him and Larry off to capture Miss Crazy."

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games