Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:55 am
WarriorShadow
It is offencive for the mere fact that it Targets a Specific game that a number of people in this guild Play.

Do you think we appreciate having one of our Forms of Entertainment slandered by a...quite Frankly i dont know what to call you anymore. You;ve gone Beyond a*****e, Beyond Annoyance.

A discussion like that could quite Easily have taken place in a Private setting.

I find people Slandering WoW in plain view to people who Play it, People who May just be One of those Socially Retarded people Offencive. End of Discussion.

End means No more, just incase your head is To inflated to understand.
I could have replaced the word 'WoW' with 'Everquest' and it would have meant the same thing. I could say that about any game, I simply picked that because it is the most recent focus of obsession. I'm sorry if it offended you.

I thought you knew me well enough to know I don't drop anything unless I know I'm wrong.
And you have no right to insult me either you bloody hippocrite.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:58 am
Scott, that's bordering harassment, which is not allowed on Gaia.  

Delithraldur

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:01 am
ahhh just a suggestion but could you please stop having a go at each other in the guild......if you have a problem with each other i think others would appreciate if you dealt with it somewhere else sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:43 am
Lai Woun
ahhh just a suggestion but could you please stop having a go at each other in the guild......if you have a problem with each other i think others would appreciate if you dealt with it somewhere else sweatdrop

Meow.  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:21 am
Delithraldur
Scott, that's bordering harassment, which is not allowed on Gaia.
I have the right to reply to something that I feel is injust, that's not harassment in my book.
But if I'm in danger of doing so I will cease.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:27 am
People seem to have forgotten about Planetariums.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:32 am
ManagerKyoto
I'll say I have bascially because I have no idea what they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:38 am
It is a place to view planets.  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:39 am
DNA_Guru
ManagerKyoto
I'll say I have bascially because I have no idea what they are.

the world doesn't revolve around you; visit a planetarium and you may learn that it's a fact 3nodding

yea i agree with you mags, i think they're ******** awesome but the one near me closed because no one went there. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:39 am
ManagerKyoto
It is a place to view planets.
Ah yes, I recall going to one in Brisbane years ago. Great fun. I say I do believe I did forget about them.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:42 am
We usually call them Observetors.

Also, I was just quoting South Park  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:45 am
ManagerKyoto
We usually call them Observetors.

Also, I was just quoting South Park
Yes, even so, I forgot, how dare I. gonk  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:01 pm
Lai Woun

I agree, the ancy attitude you are both aiming at each other is making the thread seem kind of dull and depressing...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:14 pm
Don't look at me, I didn't want this.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:20 pm
I'm not looking at anyone in particular, I just wish everytime I came back online there wasn't pages of disagreements. It's a little upsetting for those of us who just want to post and have fun. It's just not the same atm.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games