Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 pm
UnHolyFudge
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
I asked him that once before, and he said no....perhaps it's worth a shot again. I know that I'll have to rebuild all my TP, as nobody really has proof of the at least 8000 posts I've done in this guild between all my accounts. XDDD That shouldn't be a problem, though.

Hell, I might revive Nagato and breath some life into the RP forum again as the main antagonist. I think you'll see that, compared to pages--like--fourteen to something in the Dark Ocean, that my roleplaying skill has jumped by eons. XD

Windy and liger have over 20k posts together(over 10k each)

im not even close i only have 800 some odd posts  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
UnHolyFudge
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
I asked him that once before, and he said no....perhaps it's worth a shot again. I know that I'll have to rebuild all my TP, as nobody really has proof of the at least 8000 posts I've done in this guild between all my accounts. XDDD That shouldn't be a problem, though.

Hell, I might revive Nagato and breath some life into the RP forum again as the main antagonist. I think you'll see that, compared to pages--like--fourteen to something in the Dark Ocean, that my roleplaying skill has jumped by eons. XD

Windy and liger have over 20k posts together(over 10k each)

im not even close i only have 800 some odd posts

i have like 2.1K(i am only counting 1.1k cause i say 1k of that was spamming the bump thread)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm
Ah...so it appears that all of Sci's legacies are now gone. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Let's not revive old problems of the past for GW's sake. I prefer to discuss the present.

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:13 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Ah...so it appears that all of Sci's legacies are now gone. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Spam. Spam. Spam. Hey Muffin. Spam. *

*I felt like making a monty python reference.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Righto then. I must say though, Windy, you have an ungodly high post count now. Have you established yourself as an upstanding member in society while I've been away? twisted

Hello Zeldi. biggrin  

Amias Nicht

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Nope. I still social a lot with everyone like a member. Everyone else is too occupied either fighting against each other in a tie melee or too distracted in getting Digimon. I'm just here. (:

What brought you back to visit DTI, if I can ask?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Hey windy have you ever seen trigun?  

ilinkzeldi

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:36 pm
Boredom, for the most part. Plus, a lot of anime watching has rekindled my spark for the stuff, and I thought I'd see if I regained my passion for this as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Only about two episodes before turning to watch Cowboy Bepop. I was young to anime when Adult Swim started playing anime. That and then Aqua Team Hunger force....man did that scared the heck out of me.

):

Vash was silly.

How come?

Im Windspirit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Why I lost my spark for it? I dunno...it felt like it just happened one day, and I was like that ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:49 pm
Good she won't suspect a thing.

It's my fifth favorite anime of all time and nobody I know has seen it.  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Oh no, I was asking linky why she suddenly brought Trigun up. xd

I've had my own momments. Left for two or three months but then came back. I like to chat here and actually see others again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:56 pm
Quickly I must distract her from the trigun question before she guesses my ulterior motives.
I think my top ten would be. . .

1.BECK Mongolian Chop Squad/
2. Gintama
3. Yakitate Japan!
4. Evangelion
5. Trigun
6. Baccano!/DUrarara!
7. Law of Ueki
8. Bakemonogatori
9. The Big O!/ Eureka Seven
10. Spice and Wolf  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Big O!

That one was awesome! (:

I don't have any favorites, but I've seen anime that I'm not sure others recognize or know. Not as action packed like the ones you listed, I say they were mild. I just don't have time to spare to watch anime anymore.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games