Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:48 am
katanaakuma
Yup as i seen most girls are cats and most boys are wolfs.

Also, most gay males seem to be cats. But there are a few people that are different from the trend of furries. We have a penguin I think somewhere. And I am a bat. (Yes I changed to a bat again blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:49 am
Audi_Kitty
katanaakuma

not really... i know a female kitsune.... shes one of my best fiends... and jazzfox... shes nice.. who else here... ~thinks~

*pokes* i said most not everyone. that how it seems on gaia.  

katanaakuma

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:49 am
welll... i g2g.... `gets up off her couch~ it was nice to see you all again and get to chat for a while. but my kitsune friend is comming over, and im still in my pjs.. ^^;

byerz! poke vashy for me if he comes on and tell him to call Audi ^^ newayz...

byerz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:53 am
farewell Audi  

katanaakuma

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:02 am
Darien_Thread
katanaakuma

Also, most gay males seem to be cats. But there are a few people that are different from the trend of furries. We have a penguin I think somewhere. And I am a bat. (Yes I changed to a bat again blaugh )

So there's a sterotype for cats? Oh goody. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:06 am
Eddily
Darien_Thread
katanaakuma

So there's a sterotype for cats? Oh goody. stare

No, no, no, I am really sorry if I offended you eek . I have nothing against gays or cats. I was just pointing out something that I noticed. I just noticed that most gays are feline. sweatdrop  

Darien_Thread

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:09 am
Darien_Thread
No, no, no, I am really sorry if I offended you eek . I have nothing against gays or cats. I was just pointing out something that I noticed. I just noticed that most gays are feline. sweatdrop

I don't have anything against them either(for one being a cat). I'm just kinda surprised there's a stereotype for cats. I haven't really noticed myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:18 am
Eddily
Darien_Thread

I don't have anything against them either(for one being a cat). I'm just kinda surprised there's a stereotype for cats. I haven't really noticed myself.

I as playing Furcada (or how ever the hell you spell that) and I was in the Fur Nights aria and it seemed like every guy that hit on me was a cat sweatdrop . I really hope I did not make a stereo type thing sweatdrop  

Darien_Thread

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:24 am
Darien_Thread
I as playing Furcada (or how ever the hell you spell that) and I was in the Fur Nights aria and it seemed like every guy that hit on me was a cat sweatdrop . I really hope I did not make a stereo type thing sweatdrop

Furcadia* I don't even play and I know how to spell it. blaugh

Don't worry about it. I thought I was noticing more gay foxes, but after that experience, I can see where you're coming from.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:26 am
Eddily
Darien_Thread

Don't worry about it. I thought I was noticing more gay foxes, but after that experience, I can see where you're coming from.

~nods head in agreement~newayz.... ^^;

yeah... im not gone.... but still... sweatdrop  

Zanzarus

Mr Fuzzles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:27 am
*walks in*
YESH! My sig shop is open! would anyone like to see it? I'm very proud!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:29 am
Anyone? is gaia eating posts again?  

Mr Fuzzles

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:30 am
Mr Fuzzles
*walks in*

What about us few that posted in the topic in the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:30 am
Eddily
Mr Fuzzles
*walks in*

What about us few that posted in the topic in the guild?
I haven't had a chance to posts there......Did you post? if you did then send me a pm and I will get on it right away!  

Mr Fuzzles

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:34 am
Eddily
Darien_Thread

Bah to you and being abile to spell good. The only reson that I spell ok is becase I use a spell check.

*looks at Audi's sig*
I thought vash had a difrent mate.
Is confused*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games