Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Radtroopers - Because throwing radiation around makes killing things a lot easier when you're the only one that's protected against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm
that would be an interesting idea actually  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm
They exist.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Radtrooper  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 pm
That's awesome  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Basically, each time you see a different variant of stormtrooper armor, it's another type of trooper.

There's a list of 'em all here.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper#Specialized_stormtroopers  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 pm
Am I the only one that thinks the LYNH I posted last is funny?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm
LYNH?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 pm
Just read it. I've been over visiting Cale and Stellar. Having few laughs and some good times. We played a side saga campaign set during the Mandalorian Wars. This latest adventure had stellar's and my character help lead a Mandalorian force to take control of a colony with a high quality fuel supply. Among the highlights was a battle between us and a Jedi Knight in a storage shack of burning spice.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:01 pm
Lines You'll Never Hear.

Anyways, I have an idea for another one, but it's not much LYNH material since it'd require a lot of visuals.

Various scenes of Sith coming to power over an Empire, then being struck down, only to be replaced, etc. with " Everybody Wants to Rule the World " playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 am
Ral Roke
Just read it. I've been over visiting Cale and Stellar. Having few laughs and some good times. We played a side saga campaign set during the Mandalorian Wars. This latest adventure had stellar's and my character help lead a Mandalorian force to take control of a colony with a high quality fuel supply. Among the highlights was a battle between us and a Jedi Knight in a storage shack of burning spice.
That sounds totally kickass. Almost makes me wish I lived in Nebraska.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:04 am
THIS IS... not Sparta.

Crap, I'm lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 am
As long at it's not large expanses of desert filled with Jawas.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 am
elvisnake
Ral Roke
That sounds totally kickass. Almost makes me wish I lived in Nebraska.
Give Cale most of the credit, because he's always the DM/GM. The funny thing about it is that this is just a side campaign till Johnny gets back for the summer. Then we have our dark times campaign, where I play a Jedi on a ship with both a Mandolorian and a Jabiimi war veteran, among other colorful characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 am
Moo.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 am
Good Roarning heart  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games