Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm
Maia stared at Sol. "Well, yeah, I-" Maia caught herself. "Chirp knows that last part. I know what the team is.. I know about the HQ and all that. I remember everything Chirp remembers up until the day I was made. It's like-- wait, you said you have a clone?!" Maia's eyes seemed to gain a spark to them. "Like... someone who understands the burning desire to push the original off a cliff?" She asked, sounding a lot more interested than she should have been.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am
"I'm not sure if she would understand that, given the liberties Ein decided to take. Any memories she'd have from me seem to be minimal, and if you were to see her, I doubt you'd see a simple copy and paste of my personality. I could go on, but in all honesty, Sub has more of a case to be speaking here than I." He said, in an effort to get the topic back on its original rails.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:47 pm
"Hm, where is that dragon..." Sub mumbled as he wandered around the HQ, looking for a certain hybrid.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm, where is that dragon..." Sub mumbled as he wandered around the HQ, looking for a certain hybrid.

That dragon was currently in the kitchen, about to open a bottle of sake. It had been a while since he had a drink and to his knowledge, now was the best time...for four or five. He also already had his Kiseru lit as a small trail of smoke rose from the end.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

That dragon was currently in the kitchen, about to open a bottle of sake. It had been a while since he had a drink and to his knowledge, now was the best time...for four or five. He also already had his Kiseru lit as a small trail of smoke rose from the end.
"Ah! there he is!" Sub said as he entered the kitchen and spotted the Rayquaza hybrid. "Hey there, RC."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Ah! there he is!" Sub said as he entered the kitchen and spotted the Rayquaza hybrid. "Hey there, RC."

RC was inches from cracking open the seal when he heard Sub. He uses his left claw to remove his Kiseru from his mouth for a moment, before blowing a cloud of smoke upwards. He then places it back before turning and facing Sub. " Hello too you too, Sub. I was just about to have a drink, but something tells me your presence here isn't mere coincidence." the Hybird says with a smile.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 pm
RCCaughtem

RC was inches from cracking open the seal when he heard Sub. He uses his left claw to remove his Kiseru from his mouth for a moment, before blowing a cloud of smoke upwards. He then places it back before turning and facing Sub. " Hello too you too, Sub. I was just about to have a drink, but something tells me your presence here isn't mere coincidence." the Hybird says with a smile.
"Of course not, when do I appear without a reason?" He laughed. "Have any plans for the day perhaps?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:15 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Of course not, when do I appear without a reason?" He laughed. "Have any plans for the day perhaps?" He asked.

Oh how RC wanted to say he did, take his bottle of sake, find a nice shady tree, and then sleep the day away. But he would not get a moment's peace. "Nothing that I absolutely need to get done today. So what is it that you have in mind?" The Hybrid says. Oh, what was he about to get into?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 pm
RCCaughtem

Oh how RC wanted to say he did, take his bottle of sake, find a nice shady tree, and then sleep the day away. But he would not get a moment's peace. "Nothing that I absolutely need to get done today. So what is it that you have in mind?" The Hybrid says. Oh, what was he about to get into?
"Oh nothing big." Sub said in a singsong voice. "Just a small task...especially small for someone like you." Was he trying to butter him up or something? "I need a test subject for my new little invention is all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Oh nothing big." Sub said in a singsong voice. "Just a small task...especially small for someone like you." Was he trying to butter him up or something? "I need a test subject for my new little invention is all."

RC had a bad feeling about this. "And what, pray tell, what is this invention, what does it do, and what adverse consequences may arise from using it?" he asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 pm
RCCaughtem

RC had a bad feeling about this. "And what, pray tell, what is this invention, what does it do, and what adverse consequences may arise from using it?" he asks.
"Remember those Silph Scopes I needed? Well I used them and an old Cipher brand chi converter to rig up something I believe can siphon out the unique chi from that meteorite, suck it right out of living things that absorbed it. Normally the chi converter that Cipher created is unable to do so, as the meteorite's chi is very peculiar, unnatural almost. So, what I need you to do is absorb the meteorite's chi, and then let me vacuum it right back out of ya!" He explained. "In theory it's a harmless experiment!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Remember those Silph Scopes I needed? Well I used them and an old Cipher brand chi converter to rig up something I believe can siphon out the unique chi from that meteorite, suck it right out of living things that absorbed it. Normally the chi converter that Cipher created is unable to do so, as the meteorite's chi is very peculiar, unnatural almost. So, what I need you to do is absorb the meteorite's chi, and then let me vacuum it right back out of ya!" He explained. "In theory it's a harmless experiment!"

"Hmm. Fine, but I do have two things I would like to bring up on this issue. One: It seems some of my chi from my Draco Meteor was absorbed into the meteorite before it went to pieces. The one that knocked Ceramew upside the head was affected as such and allowed her to learn said attack, even if it is at a smaller scale. Two: it sounds like so far only Humans have been affected by the power of this meteorite. What if I take hold of that meteorite chunk and nothing occurs? What then?" RC explains and then asks of Sub. He lets out another puff of smoke, waiting to hear how the young man would answer.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 pm
RCCaughtem

"Hmm. Fine, but I do have two things I would like to bring up on this issue. One: It seems some of my chi from my Draco Meteor was absorbed into the meteorite before it went to pieces. The one that knocked Ceramew upside the head was affected as such and allowed her to learn said attack, even if it is at a smaller scale. Two: it sounds like so far only Humans have been affected by the power of this meteorite. What if I take hold of that meteorite chunk and nothing occurs? What then?" RC explains and then asks of Sub. He lets out another puff of smoke, waiting to hear how the young man would answer.
"And that's precisely why I've chosen you! Using you will answer all those questions and more. Also it stress tests my device, dragons possess very powerful and mystical chi, there is a reason why they are long lived. Now, this way." Sub said as he headed down to the lab.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"And that's precisely why I've chosen you! Using you will answer all those questions and more. Also it stress tests my device, dragons possess very powerful and mystical chi, there is a reason why they are long lived. Now, this way." Sub said as he headed down to the lab.

RC sighed. For as long as he lived, he would hate to think this of all things might take some years off his waning years. He follows Sub down to the Lab.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 pm
RCCaughtem

RC sighed. For as long as he lived, he would hate to think this of all things might take some years off his waning years. He follows Sub down to the Lab.
"Here it is." Sub said as he walked up to a table in the lab, and picked up a glove-like device, similar to the Snag Machines but vastly different in design, more clunky appearing and unpolished. "It's kind of rough in design, but it should work as intended." He said as he slipped on the glove. "So, the meteorite is right over there." He said pointing to the rock on the table, that was next to the glove. "All you have to do is touch it, least that's how the chi got absorbed into others, by touch alone. Strangely enough I haven't been infected by it..." He shrugged. "Another mystery."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games