Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:41 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
;.; i would mail her to you for a few months if I wasnt afraid she'd get squooshed.
(Giggles) Mantis sleep over.

Me- excitedly goes to pick up Queeny in the mail
Queeny- has been sqooshed
Me- Goes on mailman polverising spree for sqooshing a mantis.

Hopefully I should be ordering one of the internet sometime this weekend. whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:43 pm
ouuu whatchya gunna get? biggrin D (we should move out of the sallies before somone comes and tries to ride our asses.)  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:04 am
I wondered why my computer was so hot... then I looked up to see it's 31.8c (89.2f) in the room. I think I should lay off the games for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:00 am
... I went to the hospital. That is all. Will detail latah.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:32 am
I hope you're alright NG.

EDIT: Eep.... I just had a spider crawl up my arm crying

EDIT2: What is it?! Spider Transit?! I've had a spider walk over my foot recently and another over my hand..... *curls up* I hate spiders crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:18 am
Crenn

EDIT2: What is it?! Spider Transit?! I've had a spider walk over my foot recently and another over my hand..... *curls up* I hate spiders crying

Aw, but they LOOOOVE you! heart

Me? I don't mind them, so long as they're outside and can't touch me. If I see one in my bathroom, he's good as dead, sorry.  

FogSage

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:22 am
FogSage
Crenn

Aw, but they LOOOOVE you! heart

Me? I don't mind them, so long as they're outside and can't touch me. If I see one in my bathroom, he's good as dead, sorry.
User Image

I don't kill bugs until they *Touch* me. Then it's like OHNOYOUDINT. *THWACK* Ow... HA! TAKE THAT BUG!.. But that's only if they touch me.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 am
Spides are evil. D: I don't mind them outside. I can have one walk all over me and I won't care. Put it inside? I scream and run into the other room. Ew.

X3 Grandma's house is fun... I've learned to identify heartattacks, had three cups of coffee in the last half hour, and have officially decided that eating here sucks. >> REAL FOOD PEOPLE! My greatgrandmother keeps trying to offer me sweets. ~Making faces~

Sheol Zone

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:44 am
My English teacher surprised the hell out of me today. He met with each of us individually and talked to us about our grades and how we're doing. Apparently I have an 83.....no idea how that happened, but that made my day. Hopefully I don't have to worry about the class anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 pm
okay so what is furries?

I want to ask my abnormal psych teacher about where furries, especially the people who take it in a more sexualised way, fall on the spectrum of paraphilias. Part of it is morbid curiosity, part of it is that I have a reputation to uphold - as a student who throws vicious curveball questions. I am a smartass.  

Shaviv

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:03 pm
Shaviv
okay so what is furries?

I want to ask my abnormal psych teacher about where furries, especially the people who take it in a more sexualised way, fall on the spectrum of paraphilias. Part of it is morbid curiosity, part of it is that I have a reputation to uphold - as a student who throws vicious curveball questions. I am a smartass.

Depends on who you ask. For me, this is the asnwer I give.

Basically, the species of my fursona is a totem, if you will, that closely reflects my inner self, emotions, and spirit.

My fursona is that species combined with all the other aspects of me, gender, sexuality, tastes, interests, everything. A few furs fursonas are opposite sex, or idealized versions of themselves, or complete fantasys, but mine isnt.

As far as the sexuality, its mainly just because, hey sexual activites are just a normal part of life, so why wouldnt I portray my fursona in a sexual situation?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:16 pm
Merh...Moodiness went down, but I'm still kinda freaked about classes. Finishing up projects that I can't focus on, and stressing about my note-less second math final. I only got a C on the one that was open-book. x__X; A C is fine and all, but that was with my text book and all notes at my disposal. Need..to work on stuff....can't focus for more than a few minutes....rawr!

Also, I need some new coloring supplies, the watercolor pencils just don't suit everything I draw and I'm in the mood for something new to play with. Just dunno what.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:28 pm
Edit- (Nothing here, just us sticks)

I'm so depressed right now. School has taken away my one big passion. I used to love art, I used to love to draw and paint and create things. Now I hate it. I loath having to pick up a paintbrush, having to sketch something out. I hate every aspect of it, I hate the process, I hate the finished products. Ijust hate it all. I would quit if it werent for the fact I need have one sememster after this to do to graduate.

Edit- (Mantis sways in the wind)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 pm
Krissim, for now, just take a break. Just remember, you don't have long to go.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:37 pm
I can't take a break I all of my final projects are due tommorrow.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games