Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 pm
It's probably just me. This old thing is truly a dinosaur, but it's mine and I loves it.

Anywho, Fury wants to get on. Talk to y'all later, I'm gonna turn on Need for Speed: Most Wanted...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 pm
okay seeya  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Good for you guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 pm
Yippee! I don't have to travel anymore just to get on here. How is everyone? heart  

Darth Fury

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 pm
I'm not bad. How 'bout you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Sleepy myself, well past time to get some sleep.

Clear Skies all.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:01 pm
elvisnake
I'm not bad. How 'bout you?

Ecstatic.

Night Ral! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:04 pm
clear skies Ral

Hi Fury 4laugh  

K-Blade

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:16 pm
*sneak sneak sneak* HI K! *glomp*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm
Missing00

Eeep! eek *Jumps up into the air, slipping out of your grasp and land ten squares away.* after last nights game, no sneak-sneak up on this kitty. cool  

K-Blade

Missing00 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 pm
K-Blade
Missing00

Eeep! eek *Jumps up into the air, slipping out of your grasp and land ten squares away.* after last nights game, no sneak-sneak up on this kitty. cool

then squares eh, lets see if I can get that far *rolls dice* Yes! *Moves 10 spaces and onto K's square*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Missing00
K-Blade
Missing00

then squares eh, lets see if I can get that far *rolls dice* Yes! *Moves 10 spaces and onto K's square*

Oh-no missing, you went one too far! *Wave bye-bye as you fall down the cliff*  

K-Blade

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 pm
K-Blade
Missing00
K-Blade
Missing00

Oh-no missing, you went one too far! *Wave bye-bye as you fall down the cliff*

TT__TT  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Ral Roke
Just read it. I've been over visiting Cale and Stellar. Having few laughs and some good times. We played a side saga campaign set during the Mandalorian Wars. This latest adventure had stellar's and my character help lead a Mandalorian force to take control of a colony with a high quality fuel supply. Among the highlights was a battle between us and a Jedi Knight in a storage shack of burning spice.

I just wanna further elaborate on this:

The Mandalorians were invading it for, as was stated, the planet's quality fuel sorces. hardly fourty meters from the airfield was the Fuel processing station, and the fuel was such quality that it helped preserve and maintain the inner workings of starships.
Ral was a Mandalorian Blademaster and Stellar was a Missile Skirmisher, (I.E. he was lightly armored and equiped for speed while armed with a missile launcher). Both of them were hold over Crusaders and they were leading a fully loaded Teroch Gunship in to secure and hold the colony of 1200 people.
They made quick work of the airfield and secured a Republic Supply Shuttle and two Stinger Starfighters but the invasion was interupted and postponed by the sudden appearance of a Foray Blockade Runner. In the ensuing battle the Mandalorians did enough damage to the ship to ensure that, when they led it away from the planet, that the Mando mothership would be able to sink it with a shot.
After that, they secured an additional Teroch and two Basilisks from the Mothership and went at it again with their 1st Teroch redocking briefly to take on more men to replenish earlier casualties suffered while fighting the Blockade Runner.
The Star Sabers landed in the airfield while the second Teroch deployed over the Republic Garrison's blockhouse (damaged in the first invasion attempt). The second Ral and Stellar landed, they were under attack by Republic fire teams. Splitting up, the two made quick work of the Republic Infantry and as Ral was about to deal with a second squad, Stellar came face to face with one of the owners of the Stinger Starfighters: a flight suit garbed human Jedi Padawan.
The fight was vicious as Stellar had to fall back while firing his Missile Launcher at the Jedi or be sabered. The little b*****d took three missiles before Ral managed to disengage from his previous engagement and out sword fight him. Stellar dispatched the last fire team with a missile as Ral secured the unconcious Jedi for transport to Demagol and all seemed to be going well when the second Teroch exploded. (The first and its basilisks were deylayed by the appearance of a second Foray Blockade Runner) Emerging from the destruction was an unamused duros Jedi Instructor (a Jedi Instructor is a Jedi Knight who has taken a Padawan or assists in the training of younglings or padawans but is not a Master.)
Thinking quickly, Ral broke open the cargo storage shed looking for something to use against the more powerful opponent while Stellar utilized Jetpack and Missile to keep the Jedi on his toes and distracted. Ral discovered that there was spice in the storage shed and set it smoldering with his blaster set on low.
Having managed to barely keep out of saber reach, Stellar fell back to the shed, luring the Jedi into range of the burning spice and dulling his senses, a problem the fully suited up Mandos were not having. But even when buzzed, the Jedi proved a dangerous opponent. He knocked away Ral's Phrik bladed vibrosword and deflected Stellar's blaster bolts before cutting his carbine in two. So now the Mandalorians had to resort to their armor weapons: Ral using his vibro blade gantlet and Stellar using his suit's built in climbing spikes as weapons. It was essentially a Mandalorian knife fight in a burning spice shed with a still dangerous lightsaber toting Jedi. The Mandalorians had the edge up on numbers but they werent taking the Jedi down fast enough. Sooner or later the Jedi was going to cut one of them down. Stellar then grappled the Jedi from behind, allowing Ral to recover his vibrosword. The Jedi was unable to wriggle is way free of the grasp of his armored opponent and only released when Ral returned with a vengance, pushing the Jedi back into the shed with an aggressive attack and finally knocking him out.
As they tapped up the Instructor and secured his lightsaber, the first Teroch landed and disgorged a squad of reinforcements, including Stellar's T3 droid.
The Teroch loaded up the Jedi and took them to the mothership as the Mandalorians split up to secure their next objectives: the Vaporator Plant and the power plant where the prized fuel was produced. Leaving a handful of neocrusaders and the basilisks to hold the landing zone, Ral, Stellar and Safety the T3 went to secure the power station as a team of crusaders secured the vaporator plant. After a brief fight with the last bits of resistance (The two Guardian Droids that protected the plant) the Mandalorians and Safety got control of the station's computer system just as the second crusader team secured the vaporator plant.
The Mandos cut the power and water to the colony to "Convince" the rest of the population to surrender and after a brief negotiation with the city's govenor and the surviving commander of the Republic Garrison, the Mandalorians convinced the Republic Colony that if a company of republic soldiers, two jedi, and a Foray Corvette couldnt keep a minimal force of Mandalorians from taking their colony, then they would be safer as a Mandalorian Protectorate.
Mission accomplished. Fuel secured.
The invading Mandalorians suffered 10 Neocrusader dead, 4 wounded, and one crusader dead while the Republic lost two Foray Blockade Runners, a company of infantry, and two Jedi Captured.
Good day and a pretty accurate portrayal of the opening of the Mandalorian Wars.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 pm
that. sounds. awesome  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games