Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm
That sounds like frackin’ fun!
How many hours did to take them to secure the objective? From the green light to done.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm
elvisnake
that. sounds. awesome

Thank you.
It was a two session game, with the first session being the initial landing and the second being of course the second landing.
The "Mandalorian Wars Campaign" Isnt a real campaign. Its more akin to a series of adventures containing the same characters.
Thus far theres been three episodes, all of them involving the warriors of the Kyramud Battleship Kad'yaim(Sword Home).
Thus far they have all been invasions of Republic Worlds. Ral and our friend Shane were in the first one, Capturing the Republic Sensor Relay of Gess'vair, a mountainous world.
Shane and my buddy Dover, playing a NeoCrusader, engaged in the second operation and infiltated one of the Shield Generator stations for the Republic Staging grounds at Isgesdar 6. There they disabled the station and weakened the shield enough for the Invasion Force to pound through it and take the world. While at the base, they stole a Republic Shuttle and docked with one of the orbiting Hammerheads, blowing it up from within.
And then, as I just said, Stellar and Ral took the Colony on Nabkom and its vital Fuel Depot.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm
K-Blade
That sounds like frackin’ fun!
How many hours did to take them to secure the objective? From the green light to done.

In game or out of game?
Out of game it took probably twelve hours, adding up both sessions. We got distracted by jokes and conversations a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Oh, in game. How much time pasted for the characters?  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:36 pm
K-Blade
Oh, in game. How much time pasted for the characters?

Two Hours at most.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Three, we waited an hour at a point to patch ourselves up.

That fight against the jedi was awesome. I almost killed that padawan single handed. Three missiles in the face! Then Ral gets the finishing attack.

Course grappling the Jedi Instructor in order to let Ral get an opportunity to recover his sword was probably the climax of the whole fight. If I'd failed in that check, poor Ral would have to have started punching him the saber swinger with just his gloves.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:49 pm
stellarmagic
Three, we waited an hour at a point to patch ourselves up.

That fight against the jedi was awesome. I almost killed that padawan single handed. Three missiles in the face! Then Ral gets the finishing attack.

Course grappling the Jedi Instructor in order to let Ral get an opportunity to recover his sword was probably the climax of the whole fight. If I'd failed in that check, poor Ral would have to have started punching him the saber swinger with just his gloves.

The Vibroknife was out of energy, but it was a knife nonetheless. He still could punch with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm
It was awesome, he grabbed the vibrosword and immediately scored a critical with it. Jedi down.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Yep. Good game.
I would have had the Basilisks do more but you guys were having too much fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm
SW in anime...

Jedi have crazy hair, the Sith are freaky as Hell, and the lightsabers are 3x their normal size. In fights, everyone's obnoxious, won't STFU, and half the episodes are just filler, and before they ever touch a new season, there's that obligatory " Stuck in some trap and talking about past adventures until rescue comes. " episode.

Oh yeah, and the hot girl sidekick has a bunch of pantyshots here and there while the main Jedi hero tries to sneak a peek, only to be bitchslapped every time.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Boy am I glad most of what I watch isn't anime... Checks downloads folder.

How'd this get here?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Darkened Angel
SW in anime...

Jedi have crazy hair, the Sith are freaky as Hell, and the lightsabers are 3x their normal size. In fights, everyone's obnoxious, won't STFU, and half the episodes are just filler, and before they ever touch a new season, there's that obligatory " Stuck in some trap and talking about past adventures until rescue comes. " episode.

Oh yeah, and the hot girl sidekick has a bunch of pantyshots here and there while the main Jedi hero tries to sneak a peek, only to be bitchslapped every time.

Kitty likes rofl  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm
You know it's an anime when an uber bad-a** who doesn't even flinch when he's hit in the face with a nuke, but a single slap from his girlfriend floors him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Cale Darksun
Yep. Good game.
I would have had the Basilisks do more but you guys were having too much fun.
What level were your guys' characters?  

elvisnake

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm
Darkened Angel
You know it's an anime when an uber bad-a** who doesn't even flinch when he's hit in the face with a nuke, but a single slap from his girlfriend floors him.

I am woman, here me roar?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games