Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 pm
when did this turn to high school discussion?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Read the posts and find out.  

Rodyn

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm
Rodyn
I'm still in high school and I don't have any problems. That could be because I have, what my friend Jeremy calls, a "meh" personality. Someone tries to start something with me? "Meh." In fact, most everyone I come in contact with likes me for some reason. Not enough to be friends with, but be friendly with.

I was (and in all likelihood, am) very similar to that description.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Hey, I made a submission to the OGG awhile back. Does anybody recall what happened to it?  

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm
I never accepted it.
Repost it with the updated Pic and with stats.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 pm
So, I was playing Mass Effect again.

I've done everything up to just before starting Virmire. I've completed almost all the sidequests too, including the alignment one since I'm full Paragon, and the only things I've not done are the 2 sidequests you get halfway through Feros because I didn't have any decryption-savvy people with me, since I thought I'd only need that for the 1 terminal at Zhu's Hope. As well, I didn't do the interview at the Citadel because I'm not wasting talent points in Charm or Intimidate since those come automatically and can be maxed without any points spent on them.

I have to say, the Geth make good weaponry. I'm using a Pulse Rifle VII and that thing kicks a**.

I'm also using some Phoenix Heavy Armor with 2 slots in it, both of which are Shield Modulator VIIs. I'm definitely getting the Tactician achievement when I beat the game.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Darkened Angel

I've done everything up to just before starting Virmire. I've completed almost all the sidequests too, including the alignment one since I'm full Paragon, and the only things I've not done are the 2 sidequests you get halfway through Feros because I didn't have any decryption-savvy people with me, since I thought I'd only need that for the 1 terminal at Zhu's Hope. As well, I didn't do the interview at the Citadel because I'm not wasting talent points in Charm or Intimidate since those come automatically and can be maxed without any points spent on them.

I have to say, the Geth make good weaponry. I'm using a Pulse Rifle VII and that thing kicks a**.

I'm also using some Phoenix Heavy Armor with 2 slots in it, both of which are Shield Modulator VIIs. I'm definitely getting the Tactician achievement when I beat the game.

you sure sound like a tank...a pink tank but a tank nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 pm
That new southpark was amazing. Haha  

Rendin Verta

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Darkened Angel

Spectre grade weapons equal epic win. Plus putting the points in charm are worth it. They can lead to some kick a** scenes. Not to mention diffusing some situations.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 pm
What happened I didn't see it.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm
Not to me. Putting points in Charm or Intimadate, when you can max both with enough playthroughs, is a waste in the end-game, IMO. I plan on making a min/max Shepard, and that involves not wasting any points there.

I know the Spectre gear is great. I'm holding off on the VIIs and waiting for the Xs though. Until then, I'm sticking with my Pulse Rifle unless something better comes along. I like the thing for its almost non-existent accuracy loss.

What I'm planning on for my final character is a Soldier/Shocktrooper with Electronics as a bonus talent, maxing that for the shield bonus, and heavy armor with 2 slots, both slots being shield-related, either both as more shielding, faster regen, or 1 of each.

In the end, I'll have an unstoppable juggernaut that dominates everything.

There is something I didn't bother to look into though but I'm curious about. If you buy the Spectre weapons, can other characters use them, like can you give one to Wrex and another to Ashley, etc.?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm
Darkened Angel
Not to me. Putting points in Charm or Intimadate, when you can max both with enough playthroughs, is a waste in the end-game, IMO. I plan on making a min/max Shepard, and that involves not wasting any points there.

I know the Spectre gear is great. I'm holding off on the VIIs and waiting for the Xs though. Until then, I'm sticking with my Pulse Rifle unless something better comes along. I like the thing for its almost non-existent accuracy loss.

What I'm planning on for my final character is a Soldier/Shocktrooper with Electronics as a bonus talent, maxing that for the shield bonus, and heavy armor with 2 slots, both slots being shield-related, either both as more shielding, faster regen, or 1 of each.

There is something I didn't bother to look into though but I'm curious about. If you buy the Spectre weapons, can other characters use them, like can you give one to Wrex and another to Ashley, etc.?
Yes. I actually tried to work on getting everyone a full compliment on the second play through.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm
Darkened Angel

Yep. I like to make sure my allies are well equiped.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm
No South Park Spoilers. It don't come on here for another hour...  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Too bad there's no Spectre armor. It'd easily be the best. That makes it kinda hard to determine what the best overall armor is.

Each playthrough, I'll probably use another weapon, just to unlock each achievement. This time's assault rifles. Next time I'll try sniper rifles, etc.

The Thorian on Feros was a bit tedious. I wanted to make sure I didn't kill a single colonist, so I had to do this little back-and-forth thing. I'd go in, KO the nearest group, back out again, save, go in, KO the next, back out again, save, etc.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games