Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

-trys to ignor throbing head- hmm?-looks at eyes- y r ur eyes yellow?

oh,my eyes change color due to what im feeling,if my eyes are yellow,then im glad,happy,or confused

ahh...i have dual personallity so that when knifes or -throb- blood are around and thats when my eyes change....

*looks at you confused* Oh.......so......who did you think i was when you got........phsyco

some one whom looked exactly like u killed a relitive and family i had and cuased the sucid of the one i loved....

Oh.......*looks down* im sorry if the eyes i looked at you earlier were scary.......the red ones......it was red because i was sad.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki sighs
"My brother tried to kill me. I am the last of my clan including my brother... hes trying to kill the whole clan but he wont be able to kill me unless i kill him...." Yuki says softly. "Ktokiyanagi! I was gonna tell him!" she says then covers her mouth with her hands and blushes.
i told him for u  

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

-trys to ignor throbing head- hmm?-looks at eyes- y r ur eyes yellow?

oh,my eyes change color due to what im feeling,if my eyes are yellow,then im glad,happy,or confused

ahh...i have dual personallity so that when knifes or -throb- blood are around and thats when my eyes change....

*looks at you confused* Oh.......so......who did you think i was when you got........phsyco

some one whom looked exactly like u killed a relitive and family i had and cuased the sucid of the one i loved....

Oh.......*looks down* im sorry if the eyes i looked at you earlier were scary.......the red ones......it was red because i was sad.......

no it wasnt that...... my alter ego controlls my head if a knife or blood appear at a scene without waring......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

no it wasnt that...... my alter ego controlls my head if a knife or blood appear at a scene without waring......

.......*tilts head in confusement*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm
"I love you Rez", Yuki says softly then turns around and starts to walk back to school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 pm
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

i lose all controll of myself...  

Shiori_Azure

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 pm
ViniCullen
"I love you Rez", Yuki says softly then turns around and starts to walk back to school.

*blinks*.......*scratches head* Uh.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123
ODST Rex
Captain Miaka123

i lose all controll of myself...

Oh........well,im gonna go back to the dorm and catch some Z's,night *walks back to school dorm* (gtg,bye bye everybody)  

Flippy flusters Flaky

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:08 pm
( BAI BAI!!! *hugs* )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:23 am
User Image

-Selena Walks up To Rez And Taps Shoulder From behind- "Hello I'm Selena ^^"  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 am
X_CrystalJade_X
User Image

Uh......hello? *looks at confusingly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:07 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
User Image

Uh......hello? *looks at confusingly*

oh am i bothering you?? neutral -Looks at with nervous look-  

iixAmuto

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:22 am
*wakes up and stretches* nice nap that was * stands and walks aimlessly around**pulls a rock out of pocket and tosses it while walking*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:22 am
*walks out of cafeteria eating an apple*  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 am
-Looks at from table- Says to self "looks like a loner"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games