Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
ed wakes up in the desert "why is it so cold?" he gets up but tumbles and nearly falls "i... i didnt use all that energy... nither that thing hited me this hard..." he grabs an rock and tries to walk foward
((fyi all the energy across a 10 mile radius has been almost completely drained, and when you make it back somewhere, ill narrate what you see))
((i readed that... and ed was *20* miles away)) he reaches the edge of the forrest, he felt something was diferent... or to be more specific... he didnt fell no energy at all
((well i thought 20 miles was a bit drastic, so im changing it to ten))
*there are no noises of the forest that one would normally hear. the birds and insects are silent, no leaves rustling or rocks tumbling, just stillness. as Ed takes a step foreward, a twig snaps, shattering the silence, echoing around like a drumbeat in a long hallway*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
ed wakes up in the desert "why is it so cold?" he gets up but tumbles and nearly falls "i... i didnt use all that energy... nither that thing hited me this hard..." he grabs an rock and tries to walk foward
((fyi all the energy across a 10 mile radius has been almost completely drained, and when you make it back somewhere, ill narrate what you see))
((i readed that... and ed was *20* miles away)) he reaches the edge of the forrest, he felt something was diferent... or to be more specific... he didnt fell no energy at all
*there are no noises of the forest that one would normally hear. the birds and insects are silent, no leaves rustling or rocks tumbling, just stillness. as Ed takes a step foreward, a twig snaps, shattering the silence, echoing around like a drumbeat in a long hallway*
((lets say 12)) "did daraith die and the vine drained everything?! no... if that happned i would be dead" he takes another step foward, and gives an tiresome grim "at least... i wont... have to... ature an animal atack..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Shun reaches the house and knocks on the door. Hoping either Yumi or Daraith was awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm
blessedheart
Shun reaches the house and knocks on the door. Hoping either Yumi or Daraith was awake.

*negima is right behind him*  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:34 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((lets say 12)) "did daraith die and the vine drained everything?! no... if that happned i would be dead" he takes another step foward, and gives an tiresome grim "at least... i wont... have to... ature an animal atack..."
*as you continue forward, you see signs of life, a cricket walking along, a dear wobbling away, a bird in its nest trying to call out. however, all of them are weak and tired looking, moving the opposite direction*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

*Daraith opens the door, weak, looking like he was going to collapse at any time*
What is it?  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
*as you continue forward, you see signs of life, a cricket walking along, a dear wobbling away, a bird in its nest trying to call out. however, all of them are weak and tired looking, moving the opposite direction*
ed continued and reached the house, and saw shun,negima and daraith, he gave an last glimpse behind him, and walked a few steps, but passed out 200 feet away  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm
notingles
ed continued and reached the house, and saw shun,negima and daraith, he gave an last glimpse behind him, and walked a few steps, but passed out 200 feet away
*Daraith spots Ed collapse*
Ed!!!
*tries to run towards him, but his leg gives out and he falls to the ground*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm
Daraith
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

*Daraith opens the door, weak, looking like he was going to collapse at any time*
What is it?

Shun turns around and saw Ed. "Ed! Daraith!" He said as they both collapse to the ground. Shun goes to the both of them and helps them up and enters the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:43 pm
ed's mind started to try to find something or someone to contact, it reached daraith relax... i'm just uncouncious not dead  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm
blessedheart
Daraith
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

What is it?

Shun turns around and saw Ed. "Ed! Daraith!" He said as they both collapse to the ground. Shun goes to the both of them and helps them up and enters the mansion.
*as Shun lowers him onto a chair, Daraith coughs up blood*
Is Ed..*coughs up more blood*...alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 pm
notingles
ed's mind started to try to find something or someone to contact, it reached daraith relax... i'm just uncouncious not dead
*as soon as you make contact with Daraith's mind, you instantly sense that something is wrong. His mind refuses to respond correctly, blurring and unstable*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 pm
(G2G bye)
Shun nods. "HE's out cold at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 pm
ed was sleep... sleep-crawling on the ground, but his mind was still wandering around contacting whatever living thing there was to reach what was that again? his mind stops the contact with daraith and contact shun's what the hell are you doing here?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm
blessedheart
(G2G bye)
Shun nods. "HE's out cold at the moment.

(bye)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games