Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't think it is something that can be understood.

you know I guess you are right on that one...but you see so much of it you just can't but ask why...

True. >.<

why was a word added to many question when I was growing up..most never got an answer and never will...but I guess that is part of life..a hard part of life for me so I guess that is why I still ask why.....

Indeed...

There's always another why.

With nature... we may actually get through them eventually... but people, not so much.

yeppers...

yes..with people no too complicated as you said...for some silly or stupid reason people must go about complicating their lives..the KISS way would be so much easier in a lot of things right??

The KISS way?
Rock and roll all night and party every day?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

True. >.<

why was a word added to many question when I was growing up..most never got an answer and never will...but I guess that is part of life..a hard part of life for me so I guess that is why I still ask why.....

Indeed...

With nature... we may actually get through them eventually... but people, not so much.

yeppers...

yes..with people no too complicated as you said...for some silly or stupid reason people must go about complicating their lives..the KISS way would be so much easier in a lot of things right??

The KISS way?

you mean you have never heard of the KISS way....well it is real easy Keep It Simple Stupid....that is all there is to it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

True. >.<

Indeed...

yeppers...

The KISS way?

you mean you have never heard of the KISS way....well it is real easy Keep It Simple Stupid....that is all there is to it....

Ah, I have heard that. It just doesn't register.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed...

yeppers...

The KISS way?

heard that a lot when i was working at MicroWhine...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed...

yeppers...

The KISS way?

What's MicroWhine?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The KISS way?

What's MicroWhine?

that is what we called it...it was MicroDyne...soooo many people whined there so it kinda got the nickname...worked there for seven years then L3 Comm bought us and closed us down..went to my mother's funeral and came back to find out I wasn't going to have a job...that was nice...and the month before we went to TJ's brother funeral...that was the year of the start of my slow slide downhill into my room and not wanting to leave the house........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The KISS way?

What's MicroWhine?

that is what we called it...it was MicroDyne...soooo many people whined there so it kinda got the nickname...worked there for seven years then L3 Comm bought us and closed us down..went to my mother's funeral and came back to find out I wasn't going to have a job...that was nice...and the month before we went to TJ's brother funeral...that was the year of the start of my slow slide downhill into my room and not wanting to leave the house........

Wow, those are some big fancy corporations. o.o

What did you do there, of you don't mind me asking?

That's terrible. D:
I'm sorry to hear that...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What's MicroWhine?

That's terrible. D:

L3 is but we were small and got gobbled up by the big guy..

I made cables for telemetry receivers for use in the space program..our receivers watched the shuttles..my little brother used them when he worked for the company that watched them in the Grand Bahamas...

yeah it was a slow coaster ride down at that time..but when my little brother died and shortly after someone killed two of our cats just a month apart..one was TJ's cat that was my cat also was very attached to..we almost lost him to grief..took him along time to get over Shadow not being here...well that was I guess the straw that broke this camels back..I got better but now I have new things keeping on that ride..and I said before I do not like roller coasters..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What's MicroWhine?

That's terrible. D:

I made cables for telemetry receivers for use in the space program..our receivers watched the shuttles..my little brother used them when he worked for the company that watched them in the Grand Bahamas...

yeah it was a slow coaster ride down at that time..but when my little brother died and shortly after someone killed two of our cats just a month apart..one was TJ's cat that was my cat also was very attached to..we almost lost him to grief..took him along time to get over Shadow not being here...well that was I guess the straw that broke this camels back..I got better but now I have new things keeping on that ride..and I said before I do not like roller coasters..

That's the way it goes sometimes, I suppose. D:

That's really cool. 3nodding

That's terrible. ;~;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What's MicroWhine?

That's terrible. D:

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

yes it was..I even learned to build some of the circuit boards..

yeah but that is life some people would say...I have learned to live through some of it so I hope I can do the same with the new....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What's MicroWhine?

That's terrible. D:

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

yeah but that is life some people would say...I have learned to live through some of it so I hope I can do the same with the new....

C'est la vie... sweatdrop

Maybe it's a case of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. D:

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

could remember how to spell it...but oooooh so true...

could very well be my friend...only time will tell as in most cases time will tell...

(I will say I know what it is like to be on the waiting end of the pie game....)  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. D:

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

could very well be my friend...only time will tell as in most cases time will tell...

(I will say I know what it is like to be on the waiting end of the pie game....)

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

yes and two more days left....last I knew smart and purr were playing pass the pie with each other...**laughing**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's terrible. ;~;

yeppers

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

yes and two more days left....last I knew smart and purr were playing pass the pie with each other...**laughing**

Let's hope we can hang in there. @.@  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games