Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 am
Is there a Sir Real?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 am
I don't think so.

There's a ghost one called Sir Koffagus.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 am
Bah, without internet for two days. I hate those people on the phone that have no idea what they're doing and yet treat me like an idiot. All they do is follow a list of instructions. Had to get a tech to my house today to straighten everything out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:40 am
Tech Support: Oh yeah, you can put a piece of paper in it and make a phone call, and the other person will get another piece of paper with the same picture.
Stewie: I say, can I talk to someone who didn't come to this country on a floating door?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 am
The woman ignored everything I said that wasn't "Yes", "No", "What". She just followed her useless manual. You'd think tech support actually had people that knows what they're doing. Hell, I knew more than her and I'm probably half her age.

And that quote is accurate since usually when I call tech support I get someone with a really thick accent. The first time I called I got this got with an Indian accent that I could only half-understand. Thankfully, living in Florida, I've gotten used to most accents considering how many people migrate from the Caribbean to here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 am
Good morning krusty crew.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

TheCabbageSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 am
tired so very tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 am
This looks like a job for...THE BLACK SPADE.....  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:15 am
Rodyn
The woman ignored everything I said that wasn't "Yes", "No", "What". She just followed her useless manual. You'd think tech support actually had people that knows what they're doing. Hell, I knew more than her and I'm probably half her age.

And that quote is accurate since usually when I call tech support I get someone with a really thick accent. The first time I called I got this got with an Indian accent that I could only half-understand. Thankfully, living in Florida, I've gotten used to most accents considering how many people migrate from the Caribbean to here.

More likely the call center was in India than it being an immigrant. Microsoft seems to have all their call centers over there now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:20 am
stellarmagic
Rodyn

More likely the call center was in India than it being an immigrant. Microsoft seems to have all their call centers over there now.

AT&T, but probably. Though every time I call someone there has a hint of an accent.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 pm
Hmm...wonder what powers the Black Spade would have...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 pm
How about expert card throwing, agility, and being a master fencer?  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Passing out sounds good right about now. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Yep.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 pm
Good deal. See you guys tomorrow.
Clear Skies.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games