Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 pm
I like the concept, but they're waaaaaay overdone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 pm
elvisnake
I like the concept, but they're waaaaaay overdone.

Agreed.

@Missing: Ever get into a Trek/Wars discussion? Same boring s**t over and over again. Trek wins because you can't stop the Borg.
"The Borg become imune to every weapon you use on them!"
"The Borg will make you one of them!"
"The Borg can't be stopped!"

Oh ******** them. Thats total bullshit.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 pm
That's actually wrong.

I-Mod weaponry is the Federation's answer to the Borg problem, and Janeway lets the Queen attempt to assimilate her, which poisons the Queen, She says something like, " What's wrong? Something you assimilated? " when the Queen starts freaking out from it.

And the Trek/Wars debate is always shot down because Trek tech is beyond Wars. Lasers are obsolete in the Trek universe, and a comparison of power is that a single Trek ship can obliterate a planet in minutes while it takes several SDs a few hours.

That's of course, assuming you don't bother to acknowledge the whole different physics in each universe.

Though technically, Trek infantry would kick a**, and they do exist, just barely, if ever seen. They're from outside the SW galaxy, making them immune to the Force, and they do have personal shields that would render a lightsaber useless, not to mention you can't deflect a constant beam from a personal phaser.

Ultimately though, they both lose. Why? In SW, Earth doesn't exist. In ST, the SW galaxy doesn't exist. If they were to collide, both laws of physics would conflict, and since in both worlds, the other can't exist, they'd both annihilate each other, wiping out both universes entirely.

Then, Paul Atreides comes in because the Dune universe somehow emerges triumphant. Kriffing ninja looters...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 pm
stare  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am
Hey, I don't like that Atreides punk either.

Even Hanse Davion thinks it's all BS.

But look at it this way: Would you rather Flash Gordon be the one that comes out on top?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 am
Actually, that would be pretty entertaining.

Wanna be my Dale?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 am
I always figured I'm more of an Aura, but Dale gets more harem time.

What kinda name is Dale for a girl anyways?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am
Hell if I know.
Must have been common back in the day, or maybe they thought it sounded sci fi ish.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am
http://queenfive.ytmnd.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 am
Heh, kinda funny moment in Mass Effect.

I enter Flux to talk with Captain Anderson, and Doran's on the dance floor, and there's the option to dance when I look at him.

So, Shepard decides to take a break and dance around like an idiot for 10 seconds before getting down to business.

Saren's up to no good. This means it's time to... TANGO!  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am
Wow. Never found that. I'll have to look for that on my next run through.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 am
Before I hit Ilos, I'm taking the time to do those resource survey assignments. I also got Krogan Ally done, since I've been using Wrex and Liara for most of the game. Unfortunately, I think I screwed myself a bit because I did pretty much all the possible assignments on the Citadel before hitting Therum. I might be lucky enough to hit Asari Ally right at the end of the game, but I dunno if there's enough left to do to achieve it.

At least I should be able to hit level 50 in this playthrough, so I can hit level 60 in the next one and be decked out with X grade Spectre gear.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 am
Personally I did almost everything before I went to Virmire. Then I just ran through the story which just pulled me in. Though it still feels weird checking in with your crew after that planet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 am
By the way, the orange box is just 10 bucks for anyone who buys it off steam this weekend. In case anyone wants to join the madness of TF2. (And hear me act like a jackass)  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 am
This resource finding stuff is about as tedious as it gets, but at least it's rewarding.

Funny thing is, I've already hit the 9,999,999 credit cap, so I'm only getting the little bit of exp the assignments give.

What's weird to me is how Liara has the same dialogue when you let look into your mind. You'd think they'd all say something different the 2nd time she does it, but it's all the same crap.

Oh, in case anyone wants to know how I dealt with the Citadel lockdown, yes, Udina got his a** kicked. That was awesome. Anderson just walks right in like he owns the place and WHAM!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games