Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 am
Darkened Angel
This resource finding stuff is about as tedious as it gets, but at least it's rewarding.

Funny thing is, I've already hit the 9,999,999 credit cap, so I'm only getting the little bit of exp the assignments give.

What's weird to me is how Liara has the same dialogue when you let look into your mind. You'd think they'd all say something different the 2nd time she does it, but it's all the same crap.

Oh, in case anyone wants to know how I dealt with the Citadel lockdown, yes, Udina got his a** kicked. That was awesome. Anderson just walks right in like he owns the place and WHAM!
Loved that part. Don't know who wouldn't. Anderson is win.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:38 am
It'd be funny if it went like, " Remember kids, don't f with the marines. " and it goes that, " The More You Know " thing.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 am
That makes me think of that new G. I. Joe Resolute show that they came out with. Personally I thought it was a pretty cool take and very bad a** as well. Especially Snake Eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 am
HOT SWEET PRAWN WATER!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 am
I never got the Cobra twins in the original cartoon.

Like, you hurt one of 'em, and the other feels it too.

Okay, that much is easy to understand, but then when the GI Joes fight the twins, they hit one and the other reacts to it, and they say stuff like, " I'm not even touching this guy! " EVERY SINGLE TIME. You'd think after like 10 times they'd figure it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 am
Crap, its been forever since I've seen that show.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 am
It’s the only time I ever saw elite trained soldiers charge the enemy, guns a blazing. Hit not a damn thing, and then throw the rifles down onto the ground to start boxing the Cobra troopers.

And remember kids,
knowing if half the battle.
Yo Joe!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 am
Even weirder is the fact that they have laser guns.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 am
Ral Roke
By the way, the orange box is just 10 bucks for anyone who buys it off steam this weekend. In case anyone wants to join the madness of TF2. (And hear me act like a jackass)

All I have are CounterStrike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source. Neither of which I'm good at yet. I don't have the reflexes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 am
Rodyn
Ral Roke
By the way, the orange box is just 10 bucks for anyone who buys it off steam this weekend. In case anyone wants to join the madness of TF2. (And hear me act like a jackass)

All I have are CounterStrike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source. Neither of which I'm good at yet. I don't have the reflexes.
Thats why Team Fortress invented the Engi and the Medic.

EDIT: And the Pyro. And the Heavy. And the Demo.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 am
Like I said. Resolute is badass. Sure you still have a lot of missed shots, but they won't punch them to death either. Grenades are much more satisfying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:04 am
Ral Roke
Rodyn
Ral Roke

Thats why Team Fortress invented the Engi and the Medic.

EDIT: And the Pyro. And the Heavy. And the Demo.
Don't get me wrong, you need some reflexes no matter the class, but you can learn the ropes and develop the reflexes needed for your favorite class. Plus like I said shooting reflexes don't need to be as refined if you're healing or if you have a gun shooting for you.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am
morning guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 am
Ral Roke
Darkened Angel
This resource finding stuff is about as tedious as it gets, but at least it's rewarding.

Funny thing is, I've already hit the 9,999,999 credit cap, so I'm only getting the little bit of exp the assignments give.

What's weird to me is how Liara has the same dialogue when you let look into your mind. You'd think they'd all say something different the 2nd time she does it, but it's all the same crap.

Oh, in case anyone wants to know how I dealt with the Citadel lockdown, yes, Udina got his a** kicked. That was awesome. Anderson just walks right in like he owns the place and WHAM!
Loved that part. Don't know who wouldn't. Anderson is win.

I hate Udina too much to have that part end in any other way.  

Rendin Verta

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games