Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:50 pm
((see ya blessedheart))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm
blessedheart
(G2G bye)
Shun nods. "HE's out cold at the moment.

Good...
*collapses, blood pouring out of his stomach as the wounds that he sustained while fighting the vines reopened*
Just..make sure..that..Yumi's...alright...
*passes out*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm
ed's mind return to his body and he wakes up, he looks around and see daraith bleeding "i'm really not proud of doing this..." he morphs into a woman and go looking for an sugeon pack he saw one day around  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Time skip time! ((until shun and everyone gets back, that is.))

Since last action:

Daraith is in critical condition and bed-ridden for the moment, his wounds refusing to heal at it's usual rate. Ed is also wounded, but very lightly, and assisted Daraith while Shun got a doctor to come patch him up, but refused to let Daraith to be taken to a hospital. Yumi, however, having been fixed by Daraith while he was still in a hightenned state of his ability, is completely out cold with them. What the rest of the people are doing is their guess. XD  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm
Daraith
Time skip time! ((until shun and everyone gets back, that is.))

Since last action:

Daraith is in critical condition and bed-ridden for the moment, his wounds refusing to heal at it's usual rate. Ed is also wounded, but very lightly. Shun basically got a doctor to come patch them up, but refused to let them be taken to a hospital. Yumi, however, having been fixed by Daraith while he was still in a hightenned state of his ability, is completely out cold with them. What the rest of the people are doing is their guess. XD
((edit that, my post came first))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 pm
((re-readed it)) "this guy is just unbelivable, it's been nearly a week scince he is like this"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:09 pm
notingles
((re-readed it)) "this guy is just unbelivable, it's been nearly a week scince he is like this"
((I did.))
Doctor tending to him: Well it's a miracle he survived! One of his arteries was hit multiple times, and if he had lost much more blood, well, the poor boy would be on a base of granite by now!
*Daraith is hooked up to an IV, giving him fluids and nutrients. his breathing is poor and his wounds are still struggling to close. his sickly appearance makes it seem as if he was really going to die*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm
Daraith
notingles
((I did.))
Doctor tending to him: Well it's a miracle he survived! One of his arteries was hit multiple times, and if he had lost much more blood, well, the poor boy would be on a base of granite by now!
*Daraith is hooked up to an IV, giving him fluids and nutrients. his breathing is poor and his wounds are still struggling to close. his sickly appearance makes it seem as if he was really going to die*
ed puts his feet over the table "if he dies i will keep that ruby of his... bah i think i'm getting my hopes up"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:16 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((I did.))
ed puts his feet over the table "if he dies i will keep that ruby of his... bah i think i'm getting my hopes up"
*the doctor looks over at Ed*
Which one?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((I did.))
Which one?
"the only one inside his body... but i'm just kiding... and if you try to take it while he is still alive we will need another doctor got it?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm
-Hera sees Ed and walks over to him holding a book and eating an apple, she swallows- Hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Arctic_Uchiha
-Hera sees Ed and walks over to him holding a book and eating an apple, she swallows- Hi.
"what the hell are you doing entering a stranger's house?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((I did.))
Which one?
"the only one inside his body... but i'm just kiding... and if you try to take it while he is still alive we will need another doctor got it?"
*Doctor looks back at Daraith*
I don't think that would be possible. I'm not going to question just how it got in there, but that crystal is lodged in and anchored. The only concern I would have about it would be the crack in it. It could be dangerous if the thing broke.
*starts to clean up the work area*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((I did.))
Which one?
*Doctor looks back at Daraith*
I don't think that would be possible. I'm not going to question just how it got in there, but that crystal is lodged in and anchored. The only concern I would have about it would be the crack in it. It could be dangerous if the thing broke.
*starts to clean up the work area*
"yes... probably, i'm no expert, just have basic teaching in that" he looks around and heads upstairs, grabs the mp3 he got from his brothers and went back downstairs  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm
notingles
Arctic_Uchiha
"what the hell are you doing entering a stranger's house?"

Huh?! -Hera looks around and blushes- I-I-I didn't notice. I swear. I was reading my book while eating and walking. I'm sorry. -bows apoligetically-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games