Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 pm

I can help with that.
want some booze?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:07 pm

How much time has gone by? If any at all.

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:10 pm

Since we work with a variable time table, anywhere up to a week. So far, Ritt is about a day ahead of everyone, while Nakara's in present time.

If you want, you can jump des ahead to naboo with you.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:20 pm

Old rule that’s been engrained in to my head. I don’t puppet other people’s characters. No matter how much I really, really, really want to. Only the GM has that option

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 pm

Normally we don't without specific exceptions. Any idea on which lightsaber style you wish to master?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:25 pm

Well Des is as much a GM as me or Nelo.
And technically, Stryder is running on Ritt's time right now. I just need to finish my post.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:48 pm

Nelowulf
Normally we don't without specific exceptions. Any idea on which lightsaber style you wish to master?

I’m torn between form II, III and V.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 pm

Form II would do better with your build, allowing you to wear your opponent you.
You'd also know Form V because I'm certain thats what Des' guy uses, but it doesnt play to your strengths.

And I finally did it. i Finally have my own Round Table.

Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 pm

K-Blade
Nelowulf

Hmm... Paul's a dedicated II user... I'm mostly IV but a tad of V... Pash is just whatever works, i am guessing...

i wonder what everyone else uses? I need to reread some bios.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:58 pm

Nelowulf
K-Blade
Nelowulf

Hmm... Paul's a dedicated II user... I'm mostly IV but a tad of V... Pash is just whatever works, i am guessing...

Pash uses Trakata and does alot of improvisational stuff, making him unpredictable in combat.

Stryder favors Form V and aspects of Form VII.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:00 am

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
K-Blade
Nelowulf

Pash uses Trakata and does alot of improvisational stuff, making him unpredictable in combat.

form VII doesn't actually exist in this time period though. I think i know where you're going with this though, as one of the original predecessors of the form, though never truely mastering it.

we may wish to put that into bios...

edit: Oh, I noticed the round table. Kind of a tough crowd to impress, i see.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:03 am

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
K-Blade
Nelowulf

form VII doesn't actually exist in this time period though. I think i know where you're going with this though, as one of the original predecessors of the form, though never truely mastering it.

I guess Aurora should be learning what ever form Master Gohgei knows.

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:03 am

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
K-Blade
Nelowulf

He doesnt consider it its own form and only after he's gone will someone recognize that he's using an early form of VII.
I'll throw my info in, though I'm sure I Mentioned Pash's style choice.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:08 am

K-Blade
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
K-Blade
Nelowulf

I guess Aurora should be learning what ever form Master Gohgei knows.

Not necessarily.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:09 am

@K: you're not stuck with whatever Gohgei knows. Take for example how Obi-wan was under Qui-gon's tutleage? If kenobi was to continue down that path, he'd be an ataru user, but even after knighthood, he changed his style.

You'd just have to find someone to practice with.

@Cale: Yeah, I meant more "official" like.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games