Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:28 am
I went looking at christmas lights tonight! Rather festive of me! lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:46 am
Mm. Christmas.

I went shopping today. It was Hell.

I was supposed to be buying presents for my parents, but all I came home with was a pair of sunglasses for me sweatdrop  

EmWah
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:42 am
I hate xmas shopping, makes me realise just how poor i am when I cannot even buy my besties a tiny gift. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:23 pm
I know! I hate it!! PLus the fact that the streets are crowded and it just isnt fun......and I found out yesterday that my best friend is coming up here for Christmas and I didnt have anything for her!?!  

Lai Woun
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:28 am
i know how you feel. It's my best friends birthday the day after boxing day, his 21st no less, and I haven't bought him anything. confused I sort of feel really bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:29 am
I only hate buying presents, because it means practically throwing away my hard-earned cash...

I get a kick out of it if I can find something I think someone will reeeeeeaaaaly like, but that's a rare treat. This year is actually the first year I've actually even been able to afford anyone presentss, so recipients are lucky. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:31 am
WellzY
I only hate buying presents, because it means practically throwing away my hard-earned cash...

I get a kick out of it if I can find something I think someone will reeeeeeaaaaly like, but that's a rare treat. This year is actually the first year I've actually even been able to afford anyone presentss, so recipients are lucky. 3nodding

your recipients are lucky...I normally just give mine bottles of booze or gift vouchers for HMV or summat. my friends are way too fecking fussy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:34 am
Friends? Presents?

Once again, friends don't get presents, unless I deem them worthy. I might seem like such a tightarse, but I'd only want a present from a friend if it was thoughful and meaningful. I'm not going to hunt around or stress out on a gift for my friends, but if I happen upon something, I just might get it.

In the shopping centre I work at, there's a small stall which sells these fuzzy bags, which hold these adorable little plushy toys. I love them, and know someone else would, but they're $60 freaking dollars. gonk  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:44 am
whoa gah damn!

My fam is easy to buy for so i do them last. Mum likes wine, shortbread and art, my brother likes anything, he's just a slut for getting gifts and my step dad just likes beer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:48 am
My dad likes wine, my mum likes perfume, my sister likes many things, but I'll just ask her what she wants. She'll probably just buy herself something and tell me to pay her back. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:51 am
nice. smile . I've given up asking my brother...he merely answers in a series of unintelligable grunts...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:36 am
ethuil
nice. smile . I've given up asking my brother...he merely answers in a series of unintelligable grunts...

That's what I do when I'm on the computer and people ask me things when I'm not paying attention.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:45 am
Oh gosh.

It's Bittermas!

What a crappy time for terrible people to bring back terrible memories. I wish they'd get out of my freaking town already.

Other than that, nothing relevant to add, except that I hardly have any presents for any one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:48 am
All i want for Christmas is a Decent PC.

All i wanted for my Birthday, a Decent PC

for 4 years.

But noo, all i get is DvD's and Books and Shitty little trinkets that my dad or mum end up using.

So, this year, my dads like "Hows your mobile phone doing" im like "its getting old, but i'll hang onto it a few more months"

he's like "Why?" im like "because i would rather get a new computer then a new Mobile phone.

He looks at me all scream as though i had just stabed him in the guts and goes on about how the laptop that i use now which is like 3 years old and ******** Junk is all slower then his brand new laptop which he only uses to play 1 computer game or send some Emails.

im like "whats the got to do with getting a new computer"

then he's all "I DONT WANT TO BUY YOU A COMPUTER JUST SO IT GETS TRASHED BE VIRUSES."

im like "But it will have Antivirus programs, i REALLY want a new computer"

he's all "Then why dont you buy one of those $800 ones down at Kmart"

I just looked at him.. my god, he's a Retard.

R E T A R D.

all i have wanted for 4 years, FOUR LONG YEARS of everytime someone asks what i want for my Birthday or for Christmas answering "I've been looking at the Alienwares Site, they have some decent computers for just over $2000...."

4 years of BULLSHIT that i DONT want and DONT use.

While im alway looking for things that my Parents Want, that they have said "Oh that would be Nice" Spending MY money which im trying to save so i can move out so they are happy on Christmas.

Christmas is the Sadest and most Lonliest time of year. And i hate it.

[/bitchcomplaincry]  

WarriorShadow

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:54 am
*pets* move to melbourne with me sweet pea.

btw, i hate xmas too...bloody family gatherings. I dont know if it's just the irish, or everyone...but why is it that every xmas the relatives bring up things you did seven years ago or tell you you looke liek you were adopted? Alcohol + xmas pud = angry relatives. xp

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games