Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:55 am
EmWah
Oh gosh.

It's Bittermas!

What a crappy time for terrible people to bring back terrible memories. I wish they'd get out of my freaking town already.

Other than that, nothing relevant to add, except that I hardly have any presents for any one.

Who, family? Is it family? Family is the worste part of any Christmas. xp

WS - Homan, you need a chill-pill. Computer's aren't cheap, you could probably get a fairly deccent one for just under $2,000 at the momment though. Best bet is to get a job and save for your own, then you can shove it in your parents face for eternity.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:57 am
You're moving down here Eth? Excitement.

Can't say my family drags up unpleasant memories when we're together, I just hate the lot of them. Actually, scrap that. I hate all of them, except for my paternal grandparents.  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:00 am
WellzY
EmWah
Oh gosh.

It's Bittermas!

What a crappy time for terrible people to bring back terrible memories. I wish they'd get out of my freaking town already.

Other than that, nothing relevant to add, except that I hardly have any presents for any one.

WS - Homan, you need a chill-pill. Computer's aren't cheap, you could probably get a fairly deccent one for just under $2,000 at the momment though. Best bet is to get a job and save for your own, then you can shove it in your parents face for eternity.

FOUR YEARS crying

Eth: Im having an Irish Christmas this year.... me = scared.  
yeah, hopefully i get a decent job soon so i can afford the trip. I realised how much i wanted to be there last weekend...we could finally meet! xp

i dont hate my fam, just hate them drinking...

ethuil

EmWah
Crew

Yaay! Everyone hates Christmas!

The problem with my family is that they are BORING AS HELL! My god. Last Christmas I even fell asleep I was that freaking bored. If my brother and sister aren't there, which they often aren't it's just old people yabbering on about some bullshit or other and me sitting there not being involved in conversaton. My god it sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:04 am
For four years i've wanted a computer, for four years i've saved up.

I have enough to go 50/50 split in a $2,800 Alienwares Desktop.

BUT THEY WONT DO A 50/50 Splitt/

whats a lousy $1,400

HMM!?

Nothing to a person who goes down the street to get something for dinner and comes back with a new Home Entertainment system
They just dont give a crap about me.

*sighs and goes to find a chill pill*  

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:06 am
EmWah
Yaay! Everyone hates Christmas!

The problem with my family is that they are BORING AS HELL! My god. Last Christmas I even fell asleep I was that freaking bored. If my brother and sister aren't there, which they often aren't it's just old people yabbering on about some bullshit or other and me sitting there not being involved in conversaton. My god it sucks.

That sounds like my Christmas. Sometimes my grandparents can tell interesting stories, but mostly they all suck.

And my cousins! Ergh! I hate them. xp

Eth - So, like Melbourne do you? cool

WS - Yeah seriously, chill. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:08 am
SWEEE my last night on the Internet for some number of Days.

Im gonna miss you all as i go down to Adelaide where Claire is gonna Be, but in a totally different part of the city to where i am!

I hate christmas because im just alone...This year was going to be good because my sister wont be there, which means my cousins will talk to me, being the only person of simmilar age, but NO, He has to work on Christmas day. Im gonna be there all alone.

Im gonna drink till i pass out. That is my Christmas gift to myself.

Irish xmas ftw.

*loud sigh*  

WarriorShadow

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:11 am
WellzY
EmWah
Oh gosh.

It's Bittermas!

Naw, not family. I have nothing against any family members. These are just 2 ex-friends who are complete ******** ups. They moved to Tasmania together last year and are coming back for a couple of weeks over christmas. For some reason though, they think that we should all be friendly and play happy families. Some of my other friends have forgiven and forgotten, but I'm not very good at that. So I just have to sit here, being excluded from things just because I don't want to see people who have caused me many bad times.

Gonk.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:15 am
*offers each of you a hug and a hankerchief.* xp

And here I am complaining because I just don't like my family. Oh, that and the season is now entirely product driven, and I'm sick of ads and commercials and people and things and WHAT-NOT trying to sell me stuff and shove even more s**t into my face just so someone can like their pockets, or so some low-wage worker can put food on the table this Christmas.

Sorry, I'm in a little bit of a nihilist mood. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:15 am
wellz: i do, yes. smile although i would miss my beloved Gabba and Lions, I would still have the Dome and the Saints...
Melbourne, i dunno, just felt right...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:17 am
ethuil
wellz: i do, yes. smile although i would miss my beloved Gabba and Lions, I would still have the Dome and the Saints...

I think you'd love it, but who knows. If you moved here, you'd need to get away from it every-now and then though. I need to get away from it sometimes as well.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:19 am
Yeah Melbz is a good place. I dunno what it is about it. Just got good vibes or something I guess. Better than Sydney any day blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:22 am
EmWah
Yeah Melbz is a good place. I dunno what it is about it. Just got good vibes or something I guess. Better than Sydney any day blaugh

I've been to Sydney once when I was 3 or 4, so I don't remember a thing about it. o_0  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:22 am
WellzY
ethuil

I think you'd love it, but who knows. If you moved here, you'd need to get away from it every-now and then though. I need to get away from it sometimes as well.

well, my bestie boy lives in adelaide and i'd be moving in with my best gal pal in melbourne so it all works out. razz

em: It does have this vibe. It's so easy going it's cool!

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games