Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:40 am
On December 7th, 2003, I took a crazy chance and asked someone to be my mate. There was some hesitation on his part, but he agreed and even though we have had our rough patches we are still together and going strong. 3nodding

I love you my Kuro, may we always be together. heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:42 am
and a very happy day for you as well, was definetly worth the chance X3 *licklick* love you lots~  

Kuro Netsune

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:53 am
My grandma's having a party tonight, and I'm to stay in her room during. Not 'cuz she doesn't want me there, but because one of her guests.. Is my stepmother. Maria's the one who's almost hit me a couple times, so I'm staying in the room for my own protection. If she finds out I'm here and comes in here, I swear, I'm calling the ******** cops. I don't care how upset my grandma will be. ~Settles on the bed comfortably~ The room's got the scanner, the computer, a house phone a tv and a dvd player plus a porch. She'll bring me food.. >> Now.. The only thing I lack is a bathroom! ><

::EDIT:: Happy anniversary to you guys! X3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:00 am
Well that's nice to hear, Arty and Kuro ^^ Glad things are going well  

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:06 am
Happy third (?) Anniversary, you two. My third anniversary with mine's coming up soon too. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:39 am
Happy anniversary Kuro and Di...mine's coming up too, Dec 14 - 4 years... 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:51 am
*feels all lonely and mateless..* :

...:3 At least some people are happy. *grin*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:04 pm
*wishes he had a mate*  

DeletedUsername420

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 pm
So I cashed my paycheck and the bank teller tries to get me to open a savings account. While it's a nice idea, it wouldn't work for me, honestly ^^;;

Anyway, I went over to Office Max here to do some shopping for a computer chair, and I found a really nice one for $99...However, today was special, it was $50 off, so I got it for $49.99! After a while of trying to put it together, I finally assembled my new computer chair. It's nice and comfy ^.^ What a deal!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:37 pm
I'm so angry with my mother it's not funny.

Here is a quote from a convo:

Quote:
She was yelling at around 6:15AM, got everyone up at 6:30AM and yelled at me and my 2 sisters (mainly about how I hadn't done things) and made us do chores
And what's even 'richer' is the fact she wonders why I'm pissed off at her
Oh btw, she's also about as lazy as me
She only does other chores when she's pissed off with everyone
But normally all she does is eat, sleep, watching sattelite TV (her main thing), ironing and sometimes washing clothes

I just love my life..... I better try to sleep since later I'm going to have to go shed diving in a shed filled with spiders and move a christmas tree. I'm going to be so 'great' when my mate comes back from her holiday.

Oh, and happy anniversary to Diana and Kuro.  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san

if it's a public site like Furaffinity, then yes..I would like a link back to my account so

A. They know where the art came from and who did it
B. It has my commission info on my site and FA account.
C. I considered it stolen for not being asked to upload it. Even if they mention my name, a lot of them never asked.
But didn't they purchase the art so that they could display it on different sites to show off their character? Most people don't purchase art to just hide it away in a darkhole.

I don't know, I guess it is fine if you tell them in advance all the requirments involved with your piece, but personally I wouldn't purchase art from someone that expects me to plug their artsite/account everytime I display it.

As far as DA and FA go you are absolutely not suppose to post somone elses work without their permissions. It doesn't matter if it is a paid commission or not, it is still not your own work and get the artist's approval before hand. Kaky is pretty much in the right to rant a little bit about people doing that and only has to inform a mod over on FA if she really wants it taken down and the poster does not comply with her request.

However, as far as a person's personal web-space she is SOL. Probably has little right to complain about people putting up paid artwork on their own site anyway as long as it somehow shows she made it and she just notting that her sig is on there so that cover it.

A quick not to all the artists out there, be sure to properly watermark all your work. Except for commissions, of course, people tend to not like to see that on something they paid for.

I don't even know how to watermark something. =/ Not that anyone would steal my stuff anyway...But I do understand the want to have a link. People don't always see a signature or don't really read when the person posting it says it was commissioned. Links are more noticeable and are one more step to assure credit is given where due. And if someone seeing it goes "hmm, I'd like to see more by this artist.." the link's right there. 3nodding Though, requiring a link is a bit much.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:53 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I'm pretty sure I can pass all my classes this semester with at least a C, but there's always that fear...That's what's bugging me lately >.<
(Huggles) I know that fear well. Know there is nothing I can say to make the stress go away, but just try your best not to let it eat at you. You've worked hard all semester and just try your hardest, and I'm sure you will be able to pass.

Just not sure how to handle my parents' disappointment if I don't pass

Disappointment? Parents know how to act disappointed to the point that you want to go do charitable things in India, just to make up for being such a hideous failure. gonk

My computer wigged out on me while playing the Sims 2 last night. Damn it. Now the icons and stuff are sized bizarrely. T.T

Try going to your control panel and under "Display" there should be a tab labeled "Settings". In settings there is an option for "screen resolution". Adjust the slider to the size you had it on and it should fix it. I've had games do that to me before after they messed up. They changed my computer's resolution.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:51 pm
My friend...just really hurt me....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:01 pm
My roommate is having an abortion. She's puking everywhere right now. I feel anxious. I want to help, I want to hold her, I want to make her feel better. This is so frustrating. I've helped her clean up, and I got her a bowl that she can puke in, and I got her some water, but I just.. I want to do something USEFUL...  

Nekoyaki

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Nekoyaki
My roommate is having an abortion. She's puking everywhere right now. I feel anxious. I want to help, I want to hold her, I want to make her feel better. This is so frustrating. I've helped her clean up, and I got her a bowl that she can puke in, and I got her some water, but I just.. I want to do something USEFUL...
Ugh, I hate people that do that. THey need to learn to ******** live with their mistakes. If you wanna ******** around and have sex, then you're gonna have to live with the risks and responsibilities. To kill a child just because she ******** and got pregnant when she didn't want to is pretty damn low. rolleyes *throws in her two cents on something*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games