Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:01 pm
Insane.. insane.. mean.. old.. biddy.

Today, my grandmother's having a party. I knew she was having it, no problem. So. Okay, alright. She asks, "Could you help your greatgrandmother clean up for the party?" :S Oh, jeese. Well, let's answer that logically, grandma.

My living here at this time depends on greatgrandmother liking me, because, of course, she pays half of the rent and Grandma just can't pay it on her own. And if I don't help her clean, she doesn't like me, could pick a fight, might die, and well, I'd be kicked out even if she didn't.

"Sure, Uma, I can help out."

.. Good Gods and Goddesses.

I've waxed and polished every wood surface in every room in this bloody house. I've dust brushed every piece of cloth furniture. I have cleaned and polished every piece of glass and mirrored surface available. I've been on my hands and knees scrubbing stains on the carpet that have probably been here since 1970. I have swept the front walk and drive. I've decorated the front yard, front of the house, back of the house, roof and inside of the house. I've washed her car and wiped the interior (it's pleather and pretty). I scrubbed all the tile floors and the bathrooms, including the toilets, tubs and the shower stall. I've rearranged the attic, good gods, and vacuumed everywhere including on the tiles. I'm making the cider.

D: And I've got to stay in the bedroom throughout the party! BLEGH!

Tomorrow, I'm to wash her dog Sassy.

:/ Remember, remember, I need a place to live!

And, she's freaking 83. >> She's gonna die sooner or later, insane old broad. >P I want her car. She's got a white '97 Cadillac Catera. God.. I want that car. I can't drive, prolly never will, but.. Lordie. I will be the nicest person possible just to stay here.. and get a shot at that car.

And hell, I know people are always like, "stop bitching about doing chores!! D<" But I draw the line somewhere. This wasn't just .. chores.. this was like slave labor. ********, who rearranges and dusts their storage attic just because they're having a party!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:23 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Okay..lets see.

Went to the hospital last night. Sucked. I was at a 10/0 for pain. Just to let you know, breaking my wrist was a 5/10, and the first pain was a 7/10. This was the worst pain I'd ever felt. neutral But what? I freakin' got the worst doctor ever. "NO PAIN MEDS FOR YOU." is what she said. NO, instead she had her ******** interns observe. They said "LETS DO AN ENEMA" and i said "SURE,IF I CAN DO ONE TO YOU FIRST. >:[ " they found the idea...less then amusing. I had to be restrained twice. Once for going for the doctor's throat when she said " hahahano pain meds for you." basicily, and the second when they were going to stick a NEEDLE in my NECK. which they did. and It was terrifing and very painful. ._. THEY WANTED BLOOD WHY WOULDNT THEY TAKE IT FROM MY GODDAMN ARM!?! RAWR!

Uh, been to three apointments in twentyfour hours.

I'm tired but can't sleep.

I'm back on my G.I. cocktails.

we're not keeping the cat we rescued, Molly, because she dosen't get along with our cats and we feel its not right to keep her when she's a perfectly adoptable animal.

We Arn't allowed puppies.
We're not allowed by our landlord,despite being awesome tenants.

lol,guesss what?!

WE'RE GETTING A DOG.
We're looking into Cavaleir King Charles Spaniels. Its everything we want, and partucularly, I want a "red" male puppy. Coincidentily, theres a red male puppy for sale about fifteen min. from my home from an AKC breeder.

We were thinking about rescueing one, but with a dog,it really has so many beinifits to get a prebred.

Queenie ate so much I'm worried. :< she ate so much that her belly's pokin' out between her exosceleton. But she seems perfectly fine- drinking, moving around about as much as she useualy dose. Nothing diffrent. maybe i'm just being seriously paraoid. X3

Oh,and, Sheol might move in with me. o_o

Yay..Cavalier King Charles's are so awesome. But just so you are aware, they have really bad housebreaking issues  

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:52 pm
Leyla Giselle
Nekoyaki
My roommate is having an abortion. She's puking everywhere right now. I feel anxious. I want to help, I want to hold her, I want to make her feel better. This is so frustrating. I've helped her clean up, and I got her a bowl that she can puke in, and I got her some water, but I just.. I want to do something USEFUL...
Ugh, I hate people that do that. THey need to learn to ******** live with their mistakes. If you wanna ******** around and have sex, then you're gonna have to live with the risks and responsibilities. To kill a child just because she ******** and got pregnant when she didn't want to is pretty damn low. rolleyes *throws in her two cents on something*

One of the risks is that you will choose abortion rather than childbirth. One of the ways of taking responsibility, if you cannot see yourself successfully bearing or raising a child, is through abortion. You're not required to like it. If you don't like it, you're in good company. There's a lot of folk who don't like it either, myself included.

But it's not my uterus, it's not William Jefferson Clinton's uterus and it's not yours.

Nekoyaki, if someone's feeling sick you'd be surprised how doing little things, like keeping them company, small favors like bringing a bowl to hurl into (I know, but it's useful), sharing books or other distracting things... they help.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Leyla Giselle
Nekoyaki
My roommate is having an abortion. She's puking everywhere right now. I feel anxious. I want to help, I want to hold her, I want to make her feel better. This is so frustrating. I've helped her clean up, and I got her a bowl that she can puke in, and I got her some water, but I just.. I want to do something USEFUL...
Ugh, I hate people that do that. THey need to learn to ******** live with their mistakes. If you wanna ******** around and have sex, then you're gonna have to live with the risks and responsibilities. To kill a child just because she ******** and got pregnant when she didn't want to is pretty damn low. rolleyes *throws in her two cents on something*

Regardless of what happened, it is her decision to get rid of the child. I personally wouldn't have unprotected sex, because that's just ******** stupid, but if it happens and I got pregnant (not that I can), I would not want a child. Children ******** up everything. Seriously. Can't blame her for wanting to save her own skin. neutral  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:09 pm
Rainey_angel81

Yay..Cavalier King Charles's are so awesome. But just so you are aware, they have really bad housebreaking issues
XD ...new carpet. Lol. The puppy we want is pretty good. We're thinking about getting an AKC reg. puppy. so we can fun-trial show it. Also, the parents of the puppy,and the grand parents didnt have any problems house training, so the breeders pretty sure the puppy'll be easy to house break. The parents,especialy mom,was easy to housebreak apparently. Also,the three puppies for sale are being house trained by her currently, and the smaller blenheim male has only had two accidents in the three weeks of training.

FogSage
Leyla Giselle
Nekoyaki

Regardless of what happened, it is her decision to get rid of the child. I personally wouldn't have unprotected sex, because that's just ******** stupid, but if it happens and I got pregnant (not that I can), I would not want a child. Children ******** up everything. Seriously. Can't blame her for wanting to save her own skin. neutral

Neko - Firstly, your presence is comforting. Doing small things IS very useful and I'm sure she appreciates it. You just need to take deep breathes and calm down. Stay with her unless she says otherwise, your doing what she wants you to do, your being helpful.

Leyla - Accidents happen. Would it be better to have a child and give it up, adding to the orphens that are lost in the system already? Or keep the child and give it a horrable life because you didnt want it in the first place.

Fog - I agree that its her own decition. Children don't always ******** up everything. They can be a problem if you don't want them, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Leyla Giselle
Nekoyaki
*looks at, silently for a while, then speaks*

I.. don't know where I stand on this. I've been giving her hell about getting pregnant, but I really don't think she can handle a kid. If she was even going to keep it, she'd have to have it through a C-section because her hips are too small, and she'd have to drop out of college to take care of it.. it would be hard on her. Her mother wouldn't be able to take care of it, she's got a baby of her own to take care of right now, and her grandmother's in Brazil.. her boyfriend is currently residing in New Hampshire, he came up for a weekend, but won't be able to again for a while.. I don't want to see her through her life away. And she's in a lot of pain right now as it is. She's going on the Nuva ring as soon as this is over.

But then again, I'm adopted. My mother was 18. If she had an abortion, I wouldn't be here. And it is pretty irresponsible for her to have sex without protection... but then again, it's as much the guy's fault as well. He was the one who refused to wear a condom, because apparently his girth is so great they cause him pain.. rolleyes He is not in my good graces right now. He never has been. I think he's an a*****e, but that's beside the point.

She.. thought, about this, and decided that if she was going to have a baby, if she was going to go through the pain and unpleasantness of carrying it to term.. she was going to do it for herself, and not some stranger. I personally wouldn't choose similarly.. but.. it's her choice. And I'm proud of her for not blaming her boyfriend, or angsting about it, or using it as an excuse for getting out of homework, or doing any one of retarded things... and honestly, I'd rather see her with children when she's ready. No one wants to group up in a house knowing they were a mistake.  

Nekoyaki

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:53 pm
Nekoyaki
Leyla Giselle
Nekoyaki
*looks at, silently for a while, then speaks*

I.. don't know where I stand on this. I've been giving her hell about getting pregnant, but I really don't think she can handle a kid. If she was even going to keep it, she'd have to have it through a C-section because her hips are too small, and she'd have to drop out of college to take care of it.. it would be hard on her. Her mother wouldn't be able to take care of it, she's got a baby of her own to take care of right now, and her grandmother's in Brazil.. her boyfriend is currently residing in New Hampshire, he came up for a weekend, but won't be able to again for a while.. I don't want to see her through her life away. And she's in a lot of pain right now as it is. She's going on the Nuva ring as soon as this is over.

But then again, I'm adopted. My mother was 18. If she had an abortion, I wouldn't be here. And it is pretty irresponsible for her to have sex without protection... but then again, it's as much the guy's fault as well. He was the one who refused to wear a condom, because apparently his girth is so great they cause him pain.. rolleyes He is not in my good graces right now. He never has been. I think he's an a*****e, but that's beside the point.

She.. thought, about this, and decided that if she was going to have a baby, if she was going to go through the pain and unpleasantness of carrying it to term.. she was going to do it for herself, and not some stranger. I personally wouldn't choose similarly.. but.. it's her choice. And I'm proud of her for not blaming her boyfriend, or angsting about it, or using it as an excuse for getting out of homework, or doing any one of retarded things... and honestly, I'd rather see her with children when she's ready. No one wants to group up in a house knowing they were a mistake.

I can connect with your roomate. I had one in june cause i was very ill and i couldnt carry it to term or i myself would die. I didnt puke after the abortion but before i was very very ill and lost weight..which is bad...just give her some light things like broth and she'll be feeling better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:29 pm
My art skills, limited though they may be, are getting worse. That, and I have no pencil sharpener. Dammit. T.T

Also, a night manager that worked with me at my job died suddenly and unexpectedly today. He was young. I'll add more later, when I'm not so tired.

Right now, I feel pissy and tired. If I happen to snap at you, don't take it personally. =___=  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:54 pm
Just finished a term paper for my Asian Religions class (one of the classes I'm in danger in). It was mostly on the Tao Te Ching and comparing it to a couple things in Buddhism we learned in class, but I feel that I may have BSed most of it. I really tried. This stuff is not easy, seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:17 am
There are going to be tough times ahead for us. My father is about to put in his notice of resignation on Sunday. A lot of the people who are on his team are. But he has to work for another 3 months or so. But he's finally getting out of hell.... but so far, he has no other work lined up.  

Crenn

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:04 am
The night before last, my boyfriend was thisclose to leaving me because I couldn't make up my mind of whom I loved. He called it childish because I didn't know what I wanted and couldn't make a decision. But before the week of Thanksgiving, I broke ties with my ex and told the other guy to back off, even though it was difficult. I guess we're all better now, but if I was him, I would leave me because of that. Now he's worried I'll find someone else the month of our winter break... I don't think I will.

On a happier note, winter has officially arrived! Even though technically it's still fall, winter really starting on the winter solstice of December 21 (whoo, Yule!), we have SNOW! It snowed on Monday, but the grass still showed through, so it was just a dusting. And then it got warm and most of it melted. And last night, when I got out of work, it was snowing but by the time I got back to campus, it had turned to rain. Then it got colder (and really windy, which woke me up, and it's still windy) and this morning I woke up and the world is a lovely shade of white! Unfortunately, there's a layer of ice under it, so I had to call into work today saying that I wasn't coming in because of the really long road I had to drive on where classmates were saying there were accidents. And one who drove in said that what usually takes her 45 minutes took her an hour and a half today. So now I get to stay in where it's warm and do the three or four papers due next week. Oh joy of joys.

But it's snowing!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:14 am
Today and Tomorrow are my last days working at Giant Eagle (as a bagger for only 5.25 an hour). I'm so excited. These past two weeks have gone by so slowly xD I'll miss some of the people I work with, but that doesn't make me wanna keep the job xD

I dont' start working at Sheetz (storefront person whatevermathingit's called for 8 bucks an hour) until the 28th. So I got 2 and a half or so weeks before I work again. Next thursday I get my last paycheck from Giant Eagle, so I have to make that last until probably sometime mid-january when I get my first paycheck form Sheetz.

I'm going to WV for christmas with my family, then coming back hte 27th, staying at my boyfriend Jeramy's place for the night, then getting up early the 28th to go to Sheetz to start work.

Fun stuff, man xD  

Shinigami Whistle

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:42 am
I'm on the path to becoming a rather decent writer, and because of this the English Teacher in my School has put me on a more Advanced-Collage Course...Go me; I'm Seventeen, and taking a Class that's a few years ahead of me...

I have to move out in about a Year from now. I'll be unable to stay here on Vancouver Island, hopefully; I'll be with my Mate in Lousiana. For the time being; I'm doing a Study in my Class, and I get the most interesting Topics. -.-

Friend's of mine covered Emotive's; Emo's; Neo-Emo's; Next-Generation Emo's, and other Topics. Some covered Fandom's, and Religions; I corrected them all on whatever pieces were inaccurate - Cause' I'm told to do that a lot, and its alright in the beginning.

Now I'm told by a Friend to do a Topic on Furries, and along the same time; I'm meant to hand this into my Teacher. Just because we're doing some Study; on different Culture's & Fandom's. Then putting them together to see where the world might end up. This was supposed to be "Fun" - Now each Topic is about 100+ Page's in length.

I have to cover Furries; according to my Teacher it sounds more like a Sub-Fandom, which would have many. Emo-Furre's; Goth-Furre's, and the such...Now that I have an idea of what I'm supposed to do; how the ******** do I write all this Furre-Information down? Hopefully without scaring the Class. -.-

I suppose that when the whole Neo-Emo came into the room; then that Topic scared the Hell out of everyone. Glad I'm not the one covering the Yaoi-Fandom; Poor-Guy who has to do that one. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:05 pm
Hello AFG.
My name's Charlie. You can call me "Chaz", "Chazzzzz", or "Chaz-with-many-z's."
I'm nineteen years old and I live in Maryland. I've been on Gaia since February 5, 2005.

I've been working at Medieval Times since February 16, 2006.
I get paid $7/hr. and I work Wednesday to Sunday, four and a half hours a day (roughly 32 hours a week).
Out of the last ten months (nearly) I have called out maybe seven or eight times.
And maybe three or four times I've asked for days off in advance, and have been given off.

I work in the Gift Shop.
My duties include stocking the various Medieval Times merchandise, from magnets to necklaces to pewter miniatures to postcards.
Before the show I'm to check my station to see if bags are stocked and readily available, my counters are clean, and my displays are pleasing to the eye.
During the show I either seat the guests, sell light-up merchandise in the arena, or watch the floor.
At this point I get my fifteen-minute break, which I use to get a snack of some sort.
After the show I make sure my station is locked up and clean, and clock out.

Recently I was offered a promotion.
A new position as "Sword Master" (the sword merchant) had opened up after the previous person was fired for leaving, and I was the first person they came to.
With nearly the most experience out of the whole Gift Shop (not including Managers/Supervisors), I was a shoe-in for the spot, and was asked within minutes of the old Sword Master's departure.
I was promised a $1/hr. raise, which would put me at $8/hr. They said there would be a short probationary period, where they would observe me and see if I was good at my job, and then the raise would take effect.
I was also informed a new costume would be granted to me soon.

My problem: It is coming up on three months that I've been doing the duties of the Sword Master, yet there has been no change to my check.
The new costume also hasn't been mentioned since the first mentioning.
I've confronted my manager about it, and she suggested I go to her boss.
Intimidating as he is, I still managed to muster the courage to ask him what was going on.
He then proceeded to blame his boss, saying he had put a note on his desk about the raise but he had been away on business trips.

I have nearly seven applications for other jobs, and I'm ready to leave at any point.

The only thing keeping me at Medieval Times are some friends I've made (who are dwindling in numbers as the months go by), and my girlfriend who works in the Photo Dept (who I met at work, began dating nine days after I started working there, and am still currently dating nearly 10 months later 3nodding ). The magic of working there is lost, and I feel as though I'm just wasting my time.

What should I do?

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Charlie, seems to me that the higher-ups you work for are either completely incompentent or just cheap sleazy bastards. After all, the longer they can fool you into doing more work for the same price as before, the more money THEY can ferret away for hookers and beer. 3nodding

As for quitting, ask yourself this. Is this job necessary to my survival on this earth? Does it offer what I'm looking for right now?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games