Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:38 pm
If by profit, you mean going from 1.5k to 20k, yes I'm making a profit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:43 pm
Af Mas
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr
I'm doing fine though! My mom finally got news on my finacial aid and *whoot! xd * the government is giving us a 4k check, which means I go to college for absolutely FREE!! xd

That's awesome! Go you :3

*Is jealous* I'm not getting much at all. If I don't get a job, I lose half of it.

At first, I wasn't getting any at all, but my mom found some mistakes in my FAFSA, so she fixed that and sent them a letter telling them about how she is a single mother with two other dependents. *shrug* I guess it worked, and I'm so glad it did!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

drakkensword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:51 pm
lol chatting on gaia and working in photoshop don't mix lol sweatdrop not well anyway...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:52 pm
dragonz_luvr
Af Mas
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr
I'm doing fine though! My mom finally got news on my finacial aid and *whoot! xd * the government is giving us a 4k check, which means I go to college for absolutely FREE!! xd

*Is jealous* I'm not getting much at all. If I don't get a job, I lose half of it.

At first, I wasn't getting any at all, but my mom found some mistakes in my FAFSA, so she fixed that and sent them a letter telling them about how she is a single mother with two other dependents. *shrug* I guess it worked, and I'm so glad it did!

All's fair in love and war. Or something like that xp
Anyways you're getting the chance to go to college without blasting a cannon hole in your mom's wallet! Hurrayness :3

I still got a year to finish before goign to college sweatdrop
xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:53 pm
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr
Af Mas
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr

Anyways you're getting the chance to go to college without blasting a cannon hole in your mom's wallet! Hurrayness :3

xp

Don't be in a hurry. College is both better and worse than high school, so enjoy high school while you can.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:54 pm
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr
Af Mas
DoomNeko
dragonz_luvr

xp

Yeah, Schools costs a lot of money and if you can not "blast a hole" through someone wallet than yeah for you!!! biggrin  

drakkensword

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:55 pm
drakkensword
lol chatting on gaia and working in photoshop don't mix lol sweatdrop not well anyway...

Add 7 MSN conversations, reading comics, checking DevART for messages and dealing with brother and sister to that and you'll get my daily schedule for the whole summer xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:57 pm
dragonz_luvr
Don't be in a hurry. College is both better and worse than high school, so enjoy high school while you can.

Bah, all I do in high school is draw anyawys since it's boring and the courses are slow, not to mention interest-lacking. The only thing I liked from last year was my programming course and sadly, they canceled this year's course because not enough people took it stressed gonk
Hopefully they'll keep the graphism course, or else I'm really gonna get bored fast x_x  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:59 pm
dragonz_luvr

I'll agree with you on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:02 pm
DoomNeko
drakkensword

Add 7 MSN conversations, reading comics, checking DevART for messages and dealing with brother and sister to that and you'll get my daily schedule for the whole summer xd

.:.: shudders :.:. How do you accomplish anything if your doing all of that at the same time?  

drakkensword

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:04 pm
drakkensword
DoomNeko
drakkensword

.:.: shudders :.:. How do you accomplish anything if your doing all of that at the same time?

The same way I command 200 units at a time in Starcraft... multi-tasking! And hotkeying... and caffeinated breverages... along with loud music sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:04 pm
X_x too many boards to watch. I'm getting behind. and I can't say anything to you, Doomie. All I can do is repeat myself: Enjoy it while you can, because once its gone, its gone for good. Plus, senior year is awesome if your involved whee I had a blast...  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

drakkensword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:05 pm
Well furs I'm exhausted. I think I am gonna make an early night of things. Good night Edilly, Dragonz, and Doom. ^^ Later!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:06 pm
dragonz_luvr
X_x too many boards to watch. I'm getting behind. and I can't say anything to you, Doomie. All I can do is repeat myself: Enjoy it while you can, because once its gone, its gone for good. Plus, senior year is awesome if your involved whee I had a blast...

Heh, well if enjoying" it also applies to self-learning to draw instead of doing the work I'm supposed to, then I'm having a blast! :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:07 pm
*waves* Bye Drakken!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games