Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky was a little relieved when Loki seemed to not be as upset after he got the explanation. He hadn’t wanted Fenrir in trouble, he just wanted Loki to know what was going on with the boy. Hearing that Loki would see about starting Fenrir on learning how to fight, he gave a small nod. “Just don’t ask Steve maybe.” He smirked. “That man will just teach him to throw himself headfirst into the fight every time.” He joked. “Though I suppose most of the people around here give that advice don’t they?” Thor was much the same way, and Sam and Tony had similar styles, just less obvious because they were in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:09 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed when Bucky said not to ask Steve because the man would have the boy running head first into battle. That took out Thor and Bruce really. It wasn't that he didn't believe that Bruce couldn't fight but the Hulk was one to run head first into battle. He wasn't sure he wanted Fenrir around Clint too much without supervision, there was no telling what the Archer would do. "Surprisingly not." Loki stated when Bucky said that he supposed most of the people gave such advice. If they did Loki really hadn't heard such but he didn't really join the battles the avengers had. Going back to thinking about who to train Fenrir he ruled out Tony as much as he loved the man and he didn't know Sam enough to trust the man with his child. Natasha seemed like a wise choice but with her baby on the way he doubted she would have the time. "Would you be interested in teaching him some of the basics?" Loki finally asked settling on the man before him. While he didn't know Bucky well yet, he believed the man when he said he would never hurt a child. And everyone else trusted him along with the fact that Fenrir seemed to adore the man. He figured Bucky would have the best chance on getting the boy to focus and Loki trusted him more for bringing such a situation to his attention. He believed if something wasn't going well Bucky would tell him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky smirked slightly at Loki’s response, settling back to finish his coffee as the man thought. He knew such a topic would be a bit of a challenge for Loki, who someone learned fighting from early on could have a massive effect on how they handled themselves from then on out. Then the god turned his gaze on Bucky and questioned him about it, the assassin choked a little, blinking up at him. “Me?!” he gasped out, brows furrowing slightly. “You can’t be….you are serious.” He mumbled. He knew how to fight, that was true, and he wasn’t the same kind of brash, headlong attacker that some of the others were, but he also wasn’t the person you were supposed to trust your kids around. One bad day for him and he could hurt Fenrir, even if he never meant to. “Are you sure you really want to be asking me this? I mean I could, at least I could teach him a little boxing…but I don’t know…” he remembered teaching Steve a few basics, though that ultimately ended up with him being worried and frustrated 90% of the time. He’d done it before, he just didn’t know if it was such a good idea now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:06 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked when the man before him choked a hit on his coffee and then questioned Loki. The god nodded when the man said that he couldn't be serious. "I am sure. Fenrir likes you and you were kind enough to bring his wants to me despite everyone else worrying about it and keeping it secret. I think Fenrir would listen to you and you would tell me if anything is going wrong without hiding the details. If you are worried about yourself I do not mind some being around while you teach him but I do not think you would hurt him. I have seen how you interact with him and you are gentle. I don't think Hydra trained you to hurt children." Loki assured the man. He let the man breathe in his words for a moment before continuing. "You are welcome to turn me down, I will not be upset. But I know you don't rush into battle and are well trained in hand to hand as well as small weapons. Something Fenrir will benefit from and perhaps won't go after things like his uncle's hammer if he knows them."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky listened, fidgeting ever so slightly with the empty cup in his hands. He hadn't been trained to attack kids, but that didn't mean he couldn't or would never hurt them unintentionally. He didn't even clearly remember if he ever had or not. But he did like Fenrir, and personally he wouldn't mind helping the boy out. Finally he bowed his head a little in agreement. "I can give it a shot I suppose, keep someone around in case..." He mumbled. It was strange to think of agreeing to do something so normal, and to agree to regularly interact with someone who wasn't Steve. He'd just have to make sure he wasn't ever alone with the kid, and insure that whoever was with him was someone who was not only willing, but able to at least hold him back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:35 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bucky conceeded to train Fenrir. "Who would you like around? I will talk to both them and Fenrir about this. I will also explain to my son that if you are having a bad day he will have to wait and that it will be up to you when you do this." Loki stated. He would have to sit and talk with Fenrir and make sure the pup understood everything. Fighting and weapons we're not toys or something to play around with. Sipping at his smoothie he looked up as he saw a flash of red hair enter the kitchen. "Natasha is up." he remarked gently. He didn't know how much the woman had terrorized anyone in the house while pregnant but he figured it was only fair to give warning to those around knowing that being pregnant made different emotions run high.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky rubbed at the back of his neck. "Maybe Steve or Thor. They're strong enough to stop me...though Thor might be a little offended that you didn't approach him about this." He responded. He knew Sam and Clint would be willing to stop him, but they'd have a much harder time of it. Hearing Loki mention Natasha, he turned his head slightly to look towards the kitchen. "The baby was probably demanding food." He said lightly, giving a small shrug. He hadn't really had too many issues with Natasha so far. She wasn't scared of him, and even spoke to him from time to time in Russian, seeming to enjoy the opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bucky suggested Steve or Thor, he knew Thor would pout for a bit after he found out someone else was teaching his nephew. "I will deal with my brother in this matter. He will understand I am sure." Loki assured the man. He would still talk to Steve first knowing that Bucky would be the most comfortable with the blond solider. "Probably I understand the demands of babies all too well." Loki chuckled. Whilst the babies weren't demanding much of anything at the moment there were times when they demanded much. Right now it was just his magic that they wanted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky smiled slightly at the chuckle, eyes drifting to Loki’s belly for a moment, a curiosity lighting his eyes, but he quickly shook his head and looked away. He really hadn’t been around that many pregnant people and babies, it was all rather new and intriguing. He tilted his head then, Looking to the hall to see Bruce carrying in a wolf pup. Bruce looked mildly grumpy, but he usually was without his morning cup of tea. And Fenrir seemed to still be half asleep, slumped in Bruce’s arms. The scientist managed a little smile when he saw Loki, walking over to him and offering Fenrir over, who perked up ever so slightly at the sight of Loki. “I may have let him stay up a bit later than normal last night. He wanted to visit with his Uncle Volstagg.” Bruce admitted. Bucky watched the exchange, but as the sounds of more people being up and moving, his ability to stay relaxed and engaged was rapidly declining. Shrinking back into himself a little, he shifted uncomfortably. “Sorry Loki…Maybe we should finish our game another time…” he mumbled, already starting to stand so he could retreat to Steve.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Bucky look to his stomach and then away shaking his head. "You could feel if you want to, you never know they might kick. They do for tony at least." Loki offered the man. Looking down the hall when Bucky did he was pleased to see Bruce and a still tired Fenrir. Taking the pup as he was offered him he said his good mornings. "He generally does, but no worries Bruce I am sure Fenrir will happy to take a nap with me later to make up for it." Loki said pleasantly though it was clear that the nap wasn't really a suggestion and that Fenrir would be getting one whether or not Loki took one too. Looking back to Bucky as the man spoke he smiled and nodded to the man. "Any time you wish." Loki agreed and offered once more. "I should probably get some food into Fenrir." Loki continued moving to stand as best he could with the pup in his arms and being pregnant. It wasn't easy but he managed but he was sure he wouldn't be able to do so soon.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail happily as he was handed over to Loki, tucking his head up under Loki’s chin and cuddling close in greeting. When Loki mentioned a nap however, he let out a small whine and grumbled a bit. He barely noticed Bucky as the man disappeared into the dining area to seek out Steve. Bruce watched the man leave, turning a curious look to Loki as he helped the man get steady on his feet. “Well, it seems like you’ve had an interesting morning at least.” He said lightly, already making a beeline for the kitchen so he could make some tea. The dining room was relatively quiet and subdued still, despite people starting to trickle in. Steve was sat near the end of the table, Bucky already settling in a seat beside him. Though they didn’t touch above the table, they were close enough to have their legs pressed together, one of Steve’s hands seeming to rest on Bucky’s thigh. Across from the pair was Sam and Natasha, both engaged in quiet conversation with Steve. There was a decent spread on the table, but the variety was smaller than normal, Steve clearly having decided not to cook much as everyone seemed to want to sleep through the normal breakfast time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed Fenrir to snuggle in close smiling as the pup did so. While he had enjoyed the time spent alone with tony the night before, he loved his son and knew he would impliment the sending him to bed with a story or something. Just so he knew he saw the boy one last time as he was going to sleep. "It was indeed an interesting morning." Loki agreed following Bruce towarda the kitchen and into the dinning room. He smiled seeing Steve and Bucky pressed close together and wondered if Tony would be up from his lab some time during the day. Setting Fenrir into his chair he began to make the boy a plate of food.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let himself be settled into his seat, stretching slightly and shifting on the booster so he could see the table better. “Can I have pancakes?” he asked brightly, seeming to wake up a little more with food now in reach. After a few minutes, Bruce returned to sit across the table from Loki and the pup, a cup of steeping tea in hand. “Did you and Tony have a good evening?” he asked with a small yawn. “You should count yourself lucky for having missed the end of the party. Thor and Volstagg got rather rowdy.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Looking to the boy when Fenrir asked for pancakes Loki nodded. "What else would you like with them, eggs or fruit?" Loki asked the boy. He was in the middle of cutting up pancakes for Fenrir when Bruce reappeared and sat at the table. "It was very good thank you for giving us that opportunity. I am not surprised you should have seen them on Asgard before Thor came to Midgard the first time." Loki chuckled. There had been many times that his brother had been too hung over the next morning to function without the help of Loki's rememdies.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Eggs please!” Fenrir replied brightly. Eyeing the other food on the table, he clearly wanted other things, but he knew better than to ask for too much on his plate. He’d finish what he got first, then decide if he wanted more. Bruce smiled at Loki, just picking up a bowl to mix some yogurt and berries in. “I can imagine. Though I admit, I’m not sure if that type of partying is really supposed to happen at a baby shower. Though I hardly think most people minded it.” He said casually, glancing down the table to where Natasha was still talking. She didn’t seem overly upset this morning, so that was a good sign that she’d been fine with it all. “Not sure if it will be better or worse at your shower.” He smirked, watching for Loki’s reaction.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games