Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm
tomorrow is my last day of school...yay!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:27 pm
I come bearing screenshots of SWRP on secondlife

Fighting the Good Fight

Long story short, 220 ABY, the previously 'good' Fel Empire under a reagent who invaded Onderon and claimed to have killed its queen, who was commander in chief of the RLF- Republic Liberation Front. The Republic Liberation Front, formerly a political reform party in the now dissolved Imperial Senate, had rooted in Onderon, and fought back against the Imperial occupation with guerilla warfare.

Guerilla war against the Empire

The RLF eventually drained a fracturing Empire until a hollow, and long overdue threat from the Mandalorians of the Onderon moon of Dxun sent the Empire off. The RLF built slowly, relying heavily on support from Velmor and Rendili. After the reagent turned her back on the Empire and tried to make a peace treaty with the RLF, her Executor, Ardonis Commadore, attacked the flagship they had met on, the Gavel-class Attack Cruiser Devi, named after Hyacinth Devi Janick, former queen of Onderon and wife of General Selkisto Horten, who now lead the RLF.

The Flagship 'Devi'

More Devi

The RLF's constitutional convention had met on the doomed flagship, and barely escaped with their lives. The former Imperial Reagent went missing, and was presumed dead. After a series of rescue missions on the Imperial capital of Coruscant, the RLF decided it was time to strike back. The rebellion and its allies invaded Coruscant, removed Ardonis from power, and secured the capital planet while a New Republic was formed.

Coruscant liberated

The People's Galactic Alliance elected its first Chancellor, former General of the RLF Selkisto Horten. His wife was revealed to be alive, hidden by the Empire, and returned to a liberated galaxy. The new Republic supported a return of power to the original Fel linneage, lead now by a former soldier of the RLF Chris Novastar. Eventually Coruscant was bequeathed again to the Empire at the first meeting of the new Senate, whose members have swelled to include representatives and senators of Velmor, Kashyyyk, the new Fel Empire, the United Jedi of the Republic, Barlock, the Talz World Clan, Dac, the Intergalactic Banking Guild, and Rothana.. But the Sith, a constant threat to democracy and freedom, threaten the Republic, and its new and unlikely ally, the Fel Empire.

Space dogfighting!

(The Republic's new PF-1 'Aurek' space superiority fighters and the Sith Claw Fighters)

One more pic of the Aurek

That's basically what's happened in the year or so since I became active in SWRP on SecondLife.  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Someone's got too much time on their hands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm
I didn't even put up the pics of all the other stuff i made!  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:11 pm
mind putting them into links please? pictures are nice, but it's easier to load a page individually than pagestretching.

either way, sad to see you went to SL to do rp instead of hanging with us. But i guess SL's got a better community.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:18 pm
Weekend time... Sweet.  

elvisnake

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:05 pm
Nelowulf
mind putting them into links please? pictures are nice, but it's easier to load a page individually than pagestretching.

either way, sad to see you went to SL to do rp instead of hanging with us. But i guess SL's got a better community.

sorry, forgot about the page stretching. and only thing SL has is player-created content, that's what keeps me going back to it. and if anyone wants to check it out, i could set you up with a ton of free stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:37 pm
I saw the teaser for ME 2.

2 problems with the supposed KIA status for Shepard.

1: Sure, piss off every friggin' ME fan.
2: No body in the armor. Broken armor with blood on it doesn't mean a death unless there's a body in it.

I can assume 2 things from this: Either Shepard's missing and presumed dead, or Shepard's been Geth-ified and ME2 will be about deciding whether to reclaim humanity or go robot, replacing the Paragon/Renegade thing.

I had no idea the requisitions officer on the Normandy restocked the Spectre gear. I've got 5 sets of 'em all already and this is just my 2nd playthrough. Also, Tali's wearing the best armor she can use. And Frictionless Materials X + Kinetic Coil X + HMWA X = Ultimate Pwnage.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 pm
BTW, the cow says, " Moo. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 am
So for the Superhero RPG I'm runnin' on Sunday, we have assembled the mightiest heroes...that were available.
The B Team!
Ivan the Terrible: A radioactively powered Russian wrestler
Revolver Red: A crimson pistoleer for justice
Flashfreezer: A former extreme snowboarder turned ice manipulator
Cosmic Paladin: A super strong alien lawman
Grey Ghost: A masked vigilante out to protect freedom and truth

Together this motley band of heroes will stand for Truth, Justice, and the American Way...or just cause a lot of collateral damage.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:06 am
Collateral Damage! Wohoo!

Anyway I'm still working on Star Trek D20... Working out all the different weapons and their capabilities is pretty troublesome. I've just about finished the Directed Energy Weapons and am about to start work on the Melee Weapons. I think it'll be ready for a couple trial runs in a week or two... if Cale wants to start writing up a campaign.

May I suggest modeling a villain after a charismatic b*****d of a Cardassian Gul?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:34 am
Cale Darksun
So for the Superhero RPG I'm runnin' on Sunday, we have assembled the mightiest heroes...that were available.
The B Team!

Together this motley band of heroes will stand for Truth, Justice, and the American Way...or just cause a lot of collateral damage.

In art class a few weeks ago, we had to draw our own comic book. A semi-friend made a "B-Team", which was composed of different aspects of him.  

Rodyn

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Cale Darksun
The B Team!

Super hero RPG? sounds cool can I join?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:03 pm
I love Mutants and Masterminds. I have a hard time making characters that aren't shameless Marvel or DC ripoffs though...  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:13 pm
Hey, Cale, if you haven't seen this already, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKkpWL9F0E  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games