Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Reno and his new Sneasal walked over to the group, seeing the new girl there. Tapping her on the shoulder, he looked to see her face. Looking between Sub and her, he asked, "So we gonna keep 'er? I always wanted this place ta 'ave a cute mascot." Meanwhile, Tsuki had managed to walk around and find Keiko's Happiny. Looking at the little Pokemon, she smiled and made a motion like she wanted to play with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh, my name is Keiko," she said, feeling very nervous all of a sudden. "A couple of your... um, subordinates? found me outside HQ after a... some kind of tentacled thing flung me into the waterfall. I, ah... they started talking about what kind of place you have here, and, ah... I was... kinda wondering... if it would be okay. For me to... ah, become a part of it?"
"Ah, so you want to join. Well then, do you have any Pokemon on you? At all?" He asked the girl. "What about experience? You have any experience as a trainer, a criminal, a cop? Anything at all?" He said as he asked her more questions.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm
"Well, I have Happiny here," Keiko said, showing Sub the very pink Happiny in her arms, "Although she just hatched... Nonono, I'm not a criminal or anything like that, but... well, I've seen a lot of Johto and Kanto! I've been doing a lot of travelling as a courier, making deliveries."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 pm
"A courier with a tiny pink ball...hm. Well, I assume you have much knowledge of the Kanto and Johto region...very well, you may join. Let it be known though we are a group of vigilantes, we break the law, a lot, so be prepared for that." He told the girl, being honest with her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 pm
"Oh! They didn't tell me anything about that," Keiko said, partly to Sub and partly to herself. "You're not anything like that Pyre cult that used to cause trouble, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 pm
Reno just backed away and began to sulk a little, being ignored by the pair of them. Nearby, Tsuki was still trying to get a reaction out of Keiko's Happiny. Unsure what else to do, she poked the little pink ball to see how it would react.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm
"Yes, we can keep her, Reno." Sub said to the male trainer before returning to face the female. "The Pyre Cult? Oh no no! Don't get me wrong, we do break the law, but nothing lie the Pyre Cult. Most of the laws we break are for what we consider to be for the better of others. I mean, if we have to save a Pokemon Center from blowing up we aren't above breaking into the building with force."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 pm
"Well, that's not so bad," Keiko said with a smile. She was about to say something, but had just noticed Reno. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you. Hello."

Keiko's Happiny, too, was focused on Sub. However, once Keiko noticed Reno, it's attention span became it's own, and it quickly noticed the other pokemon. "Hapi! Pa-piny!" the baby pokemon shouted cutely.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm
James Kingsley 'The Lost Soul'
- Random Trainer

It seemed as if the young ghost-trainer hadn't been noticed yet... which was fine with him. After all, Ho-oh boy was creeping him out and James only wanted to find two people. Mr. Green Boy and the leader of this operation. It appeared this dark-haired male was the leader but if James could walk away from these people without getting noticed, he'd take it. "coward..." James growled, you two shut up! I am growing sick and tired of always being critized by you two assholes."

James didn't take into account that he had talked a loud and quite loudly... what were the chances that these people didn't hear him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm
Smirking, he walked back to them. "Glad ta meet ya. names Reno. Wha's your, love?" he asked the woman, silently nodding to Sub's response. Meanwhile, Tsuki motioned for the little Pokemon to follow it, tagged the little Pokemon and began to run away. Turning to make sure, she gave the little pink ball a motion to do the same to her.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:53 pm
"Eh? Now who are you?" Sub said as he spotted another stranger the in the building, one that seemed to be talking to himself, or something. He then turned back to the new girl and spoke. "Very well then, wait right here." Sub said as he walked off, heading down into the lab to go fetch a few things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 pm
"I-I'm Keiko," the brunette girl said with a light blush on her cheeks. "Keiko Yukino Carrie. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Happi-piny!" the pink pokemon cried out, wagging its arms at the other pokemon, as if it wanted to go play with it. Keiko eventually noticed all of this motion and looked down. With a smile, she sat Happiny down on the ground so she could go play. Happiny immediately started wobbling toward the other pokemon, but not very fast. One of the drawbacks of being a newborn was being unable to walk very well. Happiny wobbled after the other pokemon as fast as she could, but was obviously having trouble.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm
James Kingsley 'The Lost Soul'
- Random Trainer

James had begun to tip-toe again when the dark-haired male spoke to him. James kind of froze and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Misery - the Gastly came out of the gaping mouth and spoke. "our foolish host wishes to join your organization. Is t that right, Mr. Kingsley?" James cursed at the Gastly but crossed his arms. That about sums it up. We battled one of your subordinates and he told us about this place. We didn't get his name though."

James assumed that Sub was the leader so he followed him...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm
Before getting back to the letter once again, I got Typhlosion to go back to go finish up the Chili that he was making for Tails, and speaking of the fox kid, I went to go check and see if he was doing alright. Dealing with such cold conditions, while I have trained him to handle it for a bit, he still kind of messed himself up by blowing off all that heat that he did back in Snowpoint. I was checking to see if he was doing alright. Sometime after Sub left Tails, I made my way in, knocking on the door. "Hey Tails, you doing okay?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:07 pm
Giving a small bow, Reno retorted, "Pleasure is all mine, love. So 'ow s your little 'Appiny there?" he asked, watching the small Pokemon totter after Tsuki.

"Sneas," The aforementioned Pokemon cried, watching the little baby toddle over to her. Clapping her hands a little, she walk forward to let the tiny Pokemon tag her. Might as well let the little Pokemon have some fun.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games