Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted slightly as Loki poked holes in his argument again. “But…” he started to press, but stopped himself when he couldn’t come up with a good response to Loki that would further his opinion. Letting out a huff, he let himself shift back into a wolf. Being upset didn’t mix well with trying to stay in his human form, so he had to give up on the magic for the time being. “Somebody should teach them a lesson….” He muttered finally, unable to offer anything else. It was frustrating for him to think anyone would dislike or mistreat his mother, or Steve and Bucky for such stupid reasons in his opinion. There was absolutely nothing wrong with any of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a sad smile to his son when the boy shifted back to a wolf. He waited not pressing the boy when Fenrir began to speak and paused. When the boy came up with nothing more than that someone should teach them a lesson Loki smiled. "You are right, but scaring them teaches them nothing. Proving that they are wrong in their words is the way to teach them a lesson." Loki explained to the boy. "But if you come up with something better, I won't stop you. As long as you make sure it hurts no one but them and they have no idea it was you." Loki stated mischeviously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir didn’t look at Loki until his tone took a mischievious turn. Letting out an amused huff, he gave a small nod. “Yes mother.” He mumbled. He didn’t cheer up completely then though, not shifting back or moving to finish his plate, just sitting and thinking, eyes drifting over the others at the table. Bruce watched the whole exchange with a small smile, finally shaking his head and setting his empty tea cup aside. Turning his attention fully to Loki, he propped his chin in his hand. “Well. Now that Nat’s baby shower is out of the way, it’ll be all about you for a bit. Think you’re ready for that whirlwind?” he joked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son when he conceeded. "I love you Fenrir and I am sure you'll figure out some clever way to get back at such people." Loki assured the boy giving a gentle pet. He didn't push as the boy didn't go back to his food, he would let him think on things for a bit. Luckily and yet unluckily Bruce distracted him from Fenrir by asking about his own upcoming baby shower. The thought of having so many people around and no all of them being people he knew well had looks stomach clench uneasily. "Not really no, but I don't think Natasha is going to give me a choice in this." Loki said giving a soft smile. Part of him was happy to be able to have such a thing but the other part of him was terrified of being the center of so many peoples attention. He would probably keep Tony close that day and if not him than one of the others, most likely Natasha for doing such things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a reassuring look when he heard Loki’s discomfort. “No, I don’t think she’s going to give you a choice, but you can tell her what you do and don’t want. She’ll listen to you.” He said softly. “After all, this is supposed to be something you enjoy, something to celebrate the twins. If it makes you honestly uncomfortable, just speak up. Besides, if nothing else, you’ll have a bit of fun with the presents…and maybe they’ll keep Tony from going overboard with getting too much. Leave him alone for the shopping and there won’t be room in the nursery for the babies. It’ll just be full of things they don’t even need.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Bruce's reassuring look. He knew what the man said was true about telling Natasha what he wanted and didn't want. But sadly the only thing he knew was that he didn't want a lot of people to cluster around him during the thing, especially people he didn't know. But not having this kind of party or celebration before he didn't have much to go off of considering he hadn't stayed long for Natasha's. He nodded when Bruce said that if something made him uncomfortable all he had to do was say something. He blinked at the prospect of presents, also not really something he had received whilst he had been pregnant before. "I think he was more concerned with making the furniture the babies will need. I haven't heard him talk about more than that." Loki stated now a bit worried that Tony would go more overboard than what they had already sent Thor to get and a few more things from Midgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at Loki’s words. “He’s concerned with it because he’s building it. The rest he knows he can just purchase all at once when he wants to.” He said lightly. “And he’s going to be a first time father…I’d be far more surprised if he didn’t end up buying out all of the baby stores in the state.” Bruce laughed to himself again. “Between Tony and Clint….this mansion will likely turn into a warehouse for baby supplies and toys.” Meeting the god’s eyes, he tilted his head slightly. “You’ll have to give him some leeway to go a bit crazy with it all. I’m sure you had that urge at the very least with Sleipnir, even if you didn’t act on it….and you have better impulse control than Tony will ever have.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 am
MDaylus

Loki's face fell when Bruce said that tony knew he could buy everything else he wanted at a different time. That left the man open to a lot of possibilities to do so why Loki wasn't around. When Bruce continued to say that Tony would probably buy out all the baby stores in the state the god blanched. They certainly didn't need that much baby stuff. Most of would never get used, he had to find some way to stop such things from happening. "JARVIS can you inform me if Tony is about to make such a purchase?" Loki asked the AI. He needed to make sure they weren't overwhelmed with too much stuff. When Bruce Drew him back to say that he had to give tony some leeway to go crazy he nodded. But there was crazy and too much. Bruce talking about him having such an urge with Sleepnir had the god shaking his head, he hadn't really had the urge to buy things for his son. He had been too concerned with making sure he was safe and adjusting to the fact that he could have children. That and that his child had come out an eight legged horse. "I think it was the twins where I first had that urge and wasn't allowed to act on it. Then with Fenrir and his siblings I was allowed to a hit being away from asgard's main city." Loki stated guilt flickering in him. He glanced to Fenrir wondering if the boy would feel slighted that his siblings would get what he had not been able to have.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce couldn’t help but laugh at Loki’s clear concern about the situation. He could understand the worry completely, but it was just such an unexpected situation. JARVIS chimed up right away when Loki spoke to him. “I will endeavor to do so Mr. Loki. Would you like me to alert you to all such purchases, or simply those with large quantities?” he asked lightly, a hint of humor seeming to come into his tone. Bruce grinned, arching a brow. “Honestly Loki….You know Tony better than any of us, you can’t tell me that this is the first time you’ve thought of such a situation.” He teased lightly. “Besides, you know this is how Tony shows he cares about people. He provides for them. Food, shelter, anything. He does it for all of us. Having babies that can’t tell him exactly what they need….He won’t know what to do with himself.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at Bruce when the man laughed. "Larger quantities and about certain toys and baby things besides clothes he has purchased before. Only large quantities for the clothes." Loki responded feeling relief that JARVIS would help him keep a look out. "Thank you JARVIS." Loki thanked the AI despite the humor he heard from the AI. When Bruce said that he didn't think this was the first time he thought of it. But the truth was he had been so concerned with other things that he hadn't thought about Tony going overboard with buying things for the babies. "I know that, but I would hope he would ask me first but I know a bit better than to think that." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce hummed at Loki’s words. “I’d wager that was a safe assumption. He’ll be something to deal with as they get older and grow up. With Fenrir too.” He said lightly. Fenrir looked over then. “Why me?” he asked quickly, not sure why his name had been brought up so suddenly in conversation about Tony. Bruce smiled, looking to Loki before glancing back down to Fenrir. “Tony likes buying things for you doesn’t he? Sometimes he might buy you stuff, even when he shouldn’t.” he tried explaining, Fenrir simply tilted his head at that. “Shouldn’t? Why shouldn’t he buy me things if he wants to?” the boy responded quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Bruce said that Tony would be something to deal with as the twins and Fenrir got older. He was sure he was going to keep on top of the man to make sure he didn't spoil the children by buying everything they wanted. He watched as Bruce tried to explain things to Fenrir and smiled when the boy didn't seem to understand. "There is a difference between buying something for you when he wants to and because he knows you want it. Tony doesn't always make that distinction. And there are many times I am sure where you will want something you don't need and tony will try to buy it anyway. But the biggest reason is because people can take advantage of him through you. If people know he buys you anything you want others might try to become your friend just to get in on that, also some might do so because of your lineage. But also I don't want you to become spoiled. Spoiled children who get everything they want in life from adults rarely do well for themselves." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked to Loki as he spoke, wrinkling his nose a bit. “I wouldn’t let anyone hurt Tony because of me. I like him.” He said firmly. Bruce chuckled at the determination in the boy’s voice. He was definitely developing a protective streak for the people in the mansion. Fenrir glanced to Bruce before he looked back to Loki. “But you think Tony will spoil me?” he asked, ears tilted slightly. “How can he spoil me when he makes me do things like Math and reading those old weird plays?”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 pm
MDaylus

"Sometimes people are not clear about their intentions and its hard to tell until its too late. I know you like Tony, but someone could try to become your friend to get the benefits of both yourself and Tony, perhaps even your uncle too." Loki tried to explain. He knew he himself had been tricked in some sense of this before. At the question of if Tony would spoil him Loki nodded. "I don't think he'll do it intentionally Fenrir but buying things for people is how Tony feels he can show he cares for them. I have no doubt that he'll want to buy you everything you want and if you constantly get everything you want without working for it you will be spoiled. Doing homework and learning does not mean you can't be spoiled. I'll tell you a secret, your uncle despite having to learn everything he needed to was given a lot of things as a child. He was a bit spoiled until about his teen years." Loki confessed to the boy. He wanted his son to understand that he couldn't have everything handed to him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened, ears pinned back and sitting at his full height. He almost looked offended at the notion that he would allow any such thing to happen, or that he would actually be affected in some way by Tony buying him things. Green eyes narrowed ever so slightly, he shook his head. “None of this stuff is gonna happen.” He said firmly. Slowly he stood in his seat and looked back down at the ground. “I’m gonna go run.” He said quickly, clearly planning on jumping down and leaving. Bruce frowned slightly, leaning back and letting Loki decide how he wanted to respond.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games