Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she stopped and looked at him "i cant go on without him, i can try but it wont be the same" she closes her eyes "i just miss him thats all"
what would he think if you threw your life away to his killer angel
"he would probably hate me" she said looking at him "i just want the pain to go away, to stop, i cant take it anymore" she falls to her knees, and starts to cry

angel we all miss him you more than any of us
but he would be proud of you if you were to live for him and not die
"i just dont feel like living anymore" she looks up, seeing ragnos in front of her "wha-"

Looks at Ragnos and then back at Angel. "And you said that he would not come back..." smiles a bit.
looks at her "thats what i thought, i didnt know that he could come back"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:49 pm
he throws him out the window  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:50 pm
she stood up, looking at them "wha-what are you doing here ragnos?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he throws him out the window

Runs toward him and aims to cut his head off. "Leave him alone!"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:54 pm
"helping you of course"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:55 pm
marka jumps after ragnos  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:56 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Five people in black hoods walk up the Kenji. The rain above them falls a foot above there head then falls to the side as though they are all using Umbrellas. We have come to inform you and your party of several new threats within this land. A virus has broken out in the land causing all infected to go into a type of trance. We are still investigating the possibility of a dark wizard being involved.

There is also a rather dangerous creature that has been taken into captivity. A grey werehair with an abnormally large claw. This creature seems to be a one of a kind but none the less it is being detained at our magical prison just east of here. If you know of or happen to see any more of these creatures please do not try to take them alone. Even our elite wizards had to rely on excessive numbers to overcome this creature.

Then there is the problem with you, your an unlicenced Werewolf that has a history of hanging out in highly populated areas. "One of the cloaked figures grabbed Kenjis arm, "you will be coming with us so we can cure you of this dangerous sickness you have".

kenji starts to laugh
you think you can take me
kenji stands up and looks at the five hooded men
lets see you try and take me
kenji pulls two katanas from hid torn apart kimono and stares at them

Please come quietly, we are all representatives of the magical councel. Naturally if anything were to happen to us you would have a bounty posted on your head. Mostly every member of this group here has slayed or subdued a Werewolf at some time in there service to this community. Now I will ask you again, come along quitely or we will be forced to use force.
well looks like force is necessary here
kenji flys forward with unimagenable speed and cuts the head off of one of the men
your all weak
im in my human form not using my element and i killed a werewolf hunter
pure folly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:56 pm
"thank you" she looks at marka "you stay away" claws at him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:59 pm
ragnos stabs marka  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
marka jumps after ragnos

Runs after Marka. "You won't get away..." slashes at him.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:00 pm
marka died  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:00 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Five people in black hoods walk up the Kenji. The rain above them falls a foot above there head then falls to the side as though they are all using Umbrellas. We have come to inform you and your party of several new threats within this land. A virus has broken out in the land causing all infected to go into a type of trance. We are still investigating the possibility of a dark wizard being involved.

There is also a rather dangerous creature that has been taken into captivity. A grey werehair with an abnormally large claw. This creature seems to be a one of a kind but none the less it is being detained at our magical prison just east of here. If you know of or happen to see any more of these creatures please do not try to take them alone. Even our elite wizards had to rely on excessive numbers to overcome this creature.

Then there is the problem with you, your an unlicenced Werewolf that has a history of hanging out in highly populated areas. "One of the cloaked figures grabbed Kenjis arm, "you will be coming with us so we can cure you of this dangerous sickness you have".

kenji starts to laugh

Please come quietly, we are all representatives of the magical councel. Naturally if anything were to happen to us you would have a bounty posted on your head. Mostly every member of this group here has slayed or subdued a Werewolf at some time in there service to this community. Now I will ask you again, come along quitely or we will be forced to use force.

kenji flys forward with unimagenable speed and cuts the head off of one of the men
your all weak
pure folly

The attack phases through the person as though they were smoke then the elder wizard grabs Kenjis arm throwing him to the ground. One of the cloaked character then took off his hood. You have now given us just cause to erase you from this world any last words?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:03 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

kenji starts to laugh

your all weak
pure folly

The attack phases through the person as though they were smoke then the elder wizard grabs Kenjis arm throwing him to the ground. One of the cloaked character then took off his hood. You have now given us just cause to erase you from this world any last words?

just two
forget it
kenji rolls backwards onto his feet and flames come out of his body
tell me before i kill you
that were rabbit
did it have a human form
and if so did it have any elemental power?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:06 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

kenji starts to laugh

your all weak
pure folly

ragnos puts his sword to the mans neck and said "do you have any last words"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

kenji starts to laugh

your all weak
pure folly

just two
forget it
kenji rolls backwards onto his feet and flames come out of his body
tell me before i kill you
that were rabbit
did it have a human form
and if so did it have any elemental power?

Watching everything from a corner of the barn. "What....?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games