Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:19 pm
(I was just kidding.)
"Now where do I have to go?" he said looking at a map, that he 'found' "I just can't find the gate on here." than thinks a moment. "Why would the gate be on the map?! Idoit!" he yelled at himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Kaine laughed a little bit of blood followed it "yeah ive been through alot worse.."  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:22 pm
As Kratos walked through the illusion he felt a sharp object being held to his throat. It was a shortsword being wielded by an elflike woman. Kratos hadn't had time to move before she withdrew it and nodded. Kratos smirked, "I'm starting to think you guys are half chicken by the way you nod all the tim--" He had shut up as she shoved a scroll into his hands. He smiled as he shook his hand and walked out. He tucked the map away as he worked his way through the crowd again to a dark alley and flew into the sky. He scanned the place he last remembered seeing the rest of the group. He didn't want to call out in case the goblins were still around but tried using a small bit of power to communicate with River. It was a short message, "Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:24 pm
she looks around "err hmm near the forest" she said back to kratos, she wiped the blood away then from kaine, she then wrapps a cloth around her arm  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:26 pm
He nodded as his wings moved faster, heading off towards the direction's she gave and after a few minutes landed in the forest that her mind showed. He looked around, not exactly knowing where he was as he strode in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Kaine fell into a deep sleep with a small smile on his face.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:27 pm
"Great." he said arriving at a forest. "I guess I go though." he heads inside the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm
she looked and sent a whip of wind towards him, it circled him, she released her power so that he felt the pull and could follow it  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm
malius opened his eyes looking a goul in the eyes he smiled "boo." scareing the creature he had summoned it and his kind he needed a less controled force.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Kratos finally spotted them in the forest. He quietly clung to the shadows before he got close enough to talk, "So...what have you guys been up to?"  

irishdawg69

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 pm
walks up to River from behind
"so how long are we gonna stay here for"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:31 pm
she shruggs "not sure" she stands up and stretches "for a while i guess, just until we regain our energy", she looks at kratos "fighting"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Kratos looked around, "What is this place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:34 pm
"no idea" she shruggs  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:35 pm
"Where am I?" he says, looking around him seeing nothing but trees.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games