Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:40 pm
He then looked over at the book. "We'll make the plans for the wedding soon... But something tells me that book is important. It's tied to me... To us... And it seems to glow when in contact with powerful emotions..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 pm
"Yes, i'm not sure what. But there is something in it that ties me to you. And vici-versa........Its strange, i don't even remember how i got it, it was just in my hand after we changed." she layed her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat calmed her. "Zaizen..........I don't know when, but i know i'll try to leave again. There is a part of me that will never forgive myself, a part of me that wants you to hate me.......you must promise me Zaizen, promise me that you won't let me.............please." she held to him tight as if he was a life-raft.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 am
"I won't let you. And when push comes to shove, I'm pretty sure you won't either." He held her in his embrace, acting as an anchor for herchoatic emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:25 am
''there is a spare room upstairs to the left.whats happened to kitty?'' howl asked as he rushed off to find her.

kitty was dizzy. she felt like she was losing blood but there was nothing there.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:36 am
she wimppered a little, "I still don't think i'm good enough for you Zaizen. I don't know if i can fight it..." sh eburried her face in him. She looked up abruptly. "Kitty's in truble" no sooner had she said the words then she was by kitty's side. "are you alright kitty??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 pm
He followed, bringing the book. He didn't know why he brought the book; it felt almost instinctual. He looked down at Kitty. "I think she might be hallucinating... Some sort of bad visions..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:51 pm
she flipped open the book without knowing she was and found a page that seamed to help. sh ecats a spell so light you couldn't hear the words, "i'm not sure, but i think that will help.........." sh ewas stunned by how she had done that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:06 pm
Suddenly, Zaizen's eyes glowed white, and an orange orb shot out from his hands, encompassing Kitty. "I think that's one of my spells... Maybe your chapter is later..." The orange orb began to glow yellow on the inside, and a feeling of comfort spread through Kitty. After a few moments, the orb and glow disappeared, and Zaizen's eyes were back to normal.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 pm
sh elooked at him, the magic scared her slightly. Her courage had fled when she saw him die, over and over again, and now she had none left. nothing to ease her if he died again, sh ewould be gone. ceace to exist.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:14 pm
"What's the matter? That's how mamodo work. You read the spell, and I cast it."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:17 pm
she broke out crying, sh ewalked from the room to keep it from him. i'm such a baby!!!! why do i have to be this way!!! he deserves better....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
He ran after her, his speed and strength somehow increased by the use of the book. He caught up to her in mere seconds, bringing her to the ground with the biggest glomp ever seen outside an anime convention. "You think you don't deserve me, but I'm not sure I even deserve you! It's why I will do anything for you; if I do not deserve you, I shall fight until I have earned you. I shall make myself deserving of you. Can you not understand that?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:55 am
once calm again kitty, with howl's help, had walked over to the others. '' sorry about that, i just wish i had been more of a help to you guys,but all i seem to have done is hinder you''  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:40 pm
she looked up at him, "Zaizen, your heaven, i'm hell. Your lovely and beautiful in every way, i'm..........i'm not even supposed to exist......" sh ewas crying, "I don't deserve you!!!!!, i deserve to die...........how can you even think you don't deserve me??? you deserve a woman, not a poor excuse of a girl......"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:54 pm
(OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! JUST KISS HER, WOULDN'T YOU!!! scream )

Chava followed shyly, not really wanting to be noticed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games