Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Once Upon a Savannah (Ume's Journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 am
User Image
Fully alive
More than most
Ready to smile and love life
Fully alive

-"Fully Alive" by Flyleaf

User Image
Name: Kota
Meaning: "dreams"
Nicknames: ---
Received: Eff Em Partner RP contest
Species: lion
Sexuality: heterosexual
Stage: adolescent
Father: ?
Mother: ?
Siblings: ?
Extended Family: --
Mate: ?? (deceased)
Offspring: Paka
Pride: --
RP Text color: steelblue
Personality: Kota is a happy and innocent lion but with a mental retardation that allows his own child to succeed him in intelligence.
History: Kota was allowed to live in his pride on very strict terms and through the years only his parents and then his mate kept the pride from killing or exiling him. But she died after giving birth to their only child, a daughter he named Paka ("cat"). She was taken from him and weaned on a wet nurse. But after she was weaned, they tried to take her from him again. In rebellion, Kota and Paka left the pride, ending up all alone in the wilderness with only each other and a will to survive.

~colored by Eff Em

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 am
User Image

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 am
User Image

contest entry
User Image
Lion's Name & Owner: Lambert (will change if not acceptable) & Dr Umeda
Lioness' Name & Owner: Paka & Wooga Paes
Their story:
Dear Diary,
today I made a drawing of me and paka. She says it is very good. We are very happy together. Paka says we had to leave because they are mean to me. I do not understand but she says its ok. Sometimes she uses big words to talk. I do not know them but she is learning me them. One day, I will know all the big words she says. Today I learned adventerus adventurous. "I was very adventurous by following a warthog's trail."

We saw zebra today. Paka says if I try really hard I might be able to catch one like the big lions. She says until then we have to eat rabbit. Catching rabbits is fun. I can catch rabbits.
-Lambert

----------------

Dear Diary,

Today daddy drew a picture of us. He’s getting better! And he’s learning more words, I’m very happy he is. Today he learned how to say “adventurous”! He followed a warthog’s trail today. Maybe one day our old pride will see that its not bad that daddy’s not like other dads. I don’t think I told you yet. My name is Paka, and my daddy’s name is Lambert. He’s not like all the other cubs daddies, but I love him a lot and we’re very happy. I don’t have a mommy. Some of the old-pride people said she died, I was too little to remember her. Daddy sometimes talked about mommy too, he said she was very nice and they spent a lot of time together.

But anyway, the old-pride people didn’t like daddy a lot. They kept saying he was dumb and they didn’t think it was good that he was with me. They were very mean to him and didn’t treat him right, and once they tried to take me away from him. I told daddy how mean they were and that we had to leave, so we did.

Now we move a lot, cause me and daddy liked seeing new stuff . The other day we saw this magnificent lake! And today we saw zebra. I told daddy if he tries hard and I try hard one day we can catch those like the big lions. He liked that, I hope one day when I’m bigger we can hunt together and catch zebra. He wants to see an elephant one day.

Daddy said zebra are very stripy and they confused him when they began moving. (he didn’t actually say confused, but I’m sure its what he meant!) and I agree. I bet the big lions are very intelligent if they know how to catch zebra. And very strong and fast too. Daddy’s fast, I know so because when we play tag, he always wins!

I gotta go now, daddy decided to go explore a forest nearby, I better go with him in case he gets lost! He doesn’t like being lonely too.

Bye Diary!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 am
User Image

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 am
1/7  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:54 am
2/7  

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 am
3/7  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:05 am
4/7  

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 am
5/7  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 am
6/7  

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 am
7/7  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 am
familiar  

Asparegus

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 am
familiar RP  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games