Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 pm
In my WWII class we sit in theatre seats. We also watch a WWII movie everyday. It's great!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:36 pm
. . . .I didnt like spending half my winter break in hospital. . . ;-;. . . *sighes* . . *censores self*. . .. Well I guess only thing to do is wait for my guitar. . .

*holds close to Hakari* . .you ok?? . .I hope you are. . I already have enough illnesses to worry about . .and just great . .torndo watch . . I can hear the sirens. I better go . . love you all . .i will get on when the storm is over. . .if I still stand. ^^'  

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm
sirens? what did you do cold? XD jk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Sirens that warned us about a tornado sighted. . >.> . .god . .I feel sad . .I think i will go play music. .. .  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 am
Play happy music. Watch a happy movie. Don't be sad. It breaks my heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:14 am
Never good to feed sadness with more sadness.

Better to feed it Salsa music.

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 am
I concur.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm
i was listening to Mongolian Chop Squad. . .  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:27 pm
I prefer L`arc~En Ciel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm
Beck for life!!!!!!!!!! >.< . . i love the music, the anime, the manga . .every thing!! . .My fav. aniome series!  

Coldfront44

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Coldfront44
. . . .I didnt like spending half my winter break in hospital. . . ;-;. . . *sighes* . . *censores self*. . .. Well I guess only thing to do is wait for my guitar. . .

*holds close to Hakari* . .you ok?? . .I hope you are. . I already have enough illnesses to worry about . .and just great . .torndo watch . . I can hear the sirens. I better go . . love you all . .i will get on when the storm is over. . .if I still stand. ^^'

Meh, I'll survive.
But what'd you do? Why were you in the hospital for your break? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 am
Uhh. . .umm . . that is . .classified. . . sweatdrop Iwill tell you over PM Hakari . . . . .also . . *huggles more* goawsh I missed you . .and now I am deeply sad . .I am not getting that strat now . .family cant afford it . .and it was calling out to me . .I need it . .I need the money. . . well . . time to get a degrading job. . .  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 am
Not all jobs are degrading. And if you don't think of it as degrading then it won't be. Keep a positive outlook about it. ^^ If life is full of tangerines, then make a smoothie!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 am
No one is hiring!!! . .so blah . .wait . .wait. . WAIT! . . a booksamillion is opening near me . .quickly, to Canton to get an application!!!!

also . . my ex might be pregnant . .you know. . .you all think I would be emo . . but no . .I just yelled at her like a good friend. ^^ I am too excited . .forgot that Guitar cebter gives you 12 months to pay off anything you buy. . . X3. . . also . . I do like her still just . . . need to find better . .someone like you girls. . why cant any of you live near me!? >.<  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:29 pm
Honey, you and I would eventually get on each others' nerves. But then we'd have a good cry and then be inseparable again. It'd be crazy! ...That and my boyfriend would probably be upset with me...but we'd be able to get through it all.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games